In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 24 2009, 08:19 AM)
    ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nViC0K-zifk...ED&index=19

laugh.gif laugh.gif Seriously that's awesome! laugh.gif laugh.gif Love it.

--

The board looks freakin' cool in reverse colors. I wish I could show you guys but I can't take a screenshot because it just takes a shot of what it really looks like. :/ Maybe I'll take a pic of the screen later. Those with Macs, try it out. smile.gif

Suggestions to the board designers: change the background to blue. Seriously.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 24 2009, 03:21 PM)
    The board looks freakin' cool in reverse colors. I wish I could show you guys but I can't take a screenshot because it just takes a shot of what it really looks like. :/ Maybe I'll take a pic of the screen later. Those with Macs, try it out. smile.gif

Suggestions to the board designers: change the background to blue. Seriously.

I have a Mac, how?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 24 2009, 02:37 PM)
    I have a Mac, how?

Go to System Preferences, then Universal Access, then click "White on Black" instead of "Black on White." Enjoy.

[Pics might look creepy, just a forewarning.]
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 24 2009, 04:17 PM)
    Go to System Preferences, then Universal Access, then click "White on Black" instead of "Black on White." Enjoy.

[Pics might look creepy, just a forewarning.]

oooh, the boards are pretty in blue!
  • i just dropped a piece of cheese down my shirt...
    and...
    earlier i saw a bird running across the street, it tripped and clonked it's head... i've never seen a bird trip before...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 28 2009, 05:19 PM)
    earlier i saw a bird running across the street, it tripped and clonked it's head... i've never seen a bird trip before...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Oh maxilliary first biscuspids, how I will miss you!
  • I joined exactly 2 years ago!
  • OMG OMG OMG

Christy I haven't seen you in AGES.
  • OH MY GOD ARE WE STILL ALIVE OVER HERE?

IF YOU'RE STILL BREATHING AND HAVE A PULSE, SAY "AYE!"

AYE!
  • aye!!!
    it's definitely sad that 90% of the posts around here the last month were spam...
  • It's not even the whole of the forum, it's normally there's so much going on in this thread and now it's like...boring. DON'T LET THE RANDOM STUFF THREAD BE BORING, MY FRIENDS!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 4 2009, 09:25 AM)
    I joined exactly 2 years ago!

Happy Belated Anniversary, Mrs. Tim!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2009, 09:33 AM)
    Oh maxilliary first biscuspids, how I will miss you!

Girl, look at it this way...bet you didn't expect to see the toothfairy again. wink.gif

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 17 2009, 10:04 PM)
    IF YOU'RE STILL BREATHING AND HAVE A PULSE, SAY "AYE!"

I've just been ACLS certified (advanced cardiac live support). Shall I hook up the EKG and paddles? Clear! *ziiit!*
    QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 28 2009, 03:19 PM)

LMAO!!!! If we had a little motie rolling with laughter, I'd insert it here! Oh if only you had a film camera and Bob Saget around.

• AYE!!! *waves excessively*

Oh lately it's so quiet...

[yay for lame jokes biggrin.gif]
  • aye

I just got shivers from listening to muse... ah, I wish OK Go did something that amazing, seriously, I am not even a huge fan of muse, but their whole way of ... doing things for and with their fans... it's just super great to see such things from a super successful band nowadays ...

(talking bout the Project Eurasia, my sister told me about it, it's super complicated tongue.gif but oh the fun )

AYE again... because I so seldom check the boards ... where IS everybody? or better ... where IS OK Go goofy talks and captions and all that? sad.gif
  • today at the fair i saw a pig running around with an "eat more beef" sign on his back... quacked me up...
  • Oh my goodness, I just read something about this hate crime that happened a few years back that was, I guess, so awful that it made someone jump off of the cruise ship in 2007 that I was just on for the past 5 days.

That is horrible how anyone could ever do that to another human being, or any living thing for that matter. Disgusting! The world is such a scary place and I am having nightmares tonight, thanks to my curious mind.

sad.gif
  • there were 11 packages of fruit snacks in my box that was only suppose to contain 10... score!..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 11 2009, 05:03 PM)
    there were 11 packages of fruit snacks in my box that was only suppose to contain 10... score!..

When I read that, my mind automatically went, "Click the Like button."
    Too much Facebook.
  • Who the hell are Lights and why are the spammers continually talking about them and putting them into every post? I'm too lazy to look them up and clearly the spammers are too lazy to lay out what the hell Lights are.

I'm pissy today in case you couldn't tell.