In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2009, 07:58 PM)
    yay! we're totally frenimies now... now if only that hyperactive leprechaun would confirm me as a friend...

He wants to, but he's too hyperactive to sit long enough in front of a computer and his hyperactivity prevents his hands from being steady enough for an internet connected cell phone. It's rather disconcerting for him. wink.gif
  • OKAY. PEOPLE. HELP ME. IF ANYBODY HAS THE CD VERSION OF THE UNSACRED HEARTS' IN DEFENSE OF FORT USELESS, CAN YOU OPEN UP THE HIDDEN CD BOOKLET AND TYPE UP AND SEND ME THE LYRICS TO "SOMEWHERE DEEP IN NYC"? LIKE, ASAP??

kthnx.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 18 2009, 06:28 PM)
    OKAY. PEOPLE. HELP ME. IF ANYBODY HAS THE CD VERSION OF THE UNSACRED HEARTS' IN DEFENSE OF FORT USELESS, CAN YOU OPEN UP THE HIDDEN CD BOOKLET AND TYPE UP AND SEND ME THE LYRICS TO "SOMEWHERE DEEP IN NYC"? LIKE, ASAP??

kthnx.

As soon as I get home, okay?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 17 2009, 09:58 PM)
    yay! we're totally frenemies now... now if only that hyperactive leprechaun would confirm me as a friend...

It takes him a while. That and his last status was "STUDIO", so I'm sure he's busy making music and stuff.

I wish Lisa had a FB.
  • Poor lonely Random Stuff thread.
  • *hugs the lonely random thread*

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 19 2009, 11:56 AM)
    It takes him a while. That and his last status was "STUDIO", so I'm sure he's busy making music and stuff.

he finally added me after i sent him a sarcastic message, haha...
  • I just saw the tweets by Tim and so I wanted to tell hensocks and her friends (guessed from the shirts) that you guys are majorly talented!! Awesome clay models!
  • So Algeria beat Egypt in the qualifying rounds for the World Cup and there was a party ON THE STREET last night. Not on the sidewalk. ON THE STREET. IN THE ROAD. They were WAVING FLAGS AT ONCOMING CARS. And then people were driving around honking all night long.

c't vrai, j'm mon quartier.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 12 2009, 12:36 AM)
    he finally added me after i sent him a sarcastic message, haha...

Yeeeeey, Darbie! tongue.gif

I feel inspired to write a new Teeny Ok Go story.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 19 2009, 09:17 PM)
    I feel inspired to write a new Teeny Ok Go story.

That is good news.
  • i am a brilliant light...
  • i keep hurting my hand through excessive un-ergonomic drawing. BOO
  • spotted an ok go sticker in the oddest place last night... on a garbage can at a country bar...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 6 2009, 11:18 AM)
    spotted an ok go sticker in the oddest place last night... on a garbage can at a country bar...

That is awwwesome!!! laugh.gif
  • so uh, anyone else think it's odd that three people have posted nearly identical i'm new to the board posts?!? think they're some new breed of polite spammers?!? i don't know if i should delete the posts or leave 'em be...
  • YES. Yes I do. And the fact that they're using first and last names as their screennames? Strikes me a little unusual.
  • you could try to google them. Matthew Heckler showed up on facebook.
  • I agree, Darbs. Very suspicious...
  • they all seem like names that could be real.

but the 1st ones sig was for teeth whitening gel...
  • Uhhhh those are spammers fo sho.