In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 30 2005, 08:58 PM)
    I'm going to be neutral.

from now on i will consider you switzerland
  • All right. Shout Out Louds come from Switzerland.

That doesn't deal with anything, but it's the random stuff thread so who cares.
  • there should be a llama town where all the llamas run free
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Dec 30 2005, 09:50 PM)
    there should be a llama town where all the llamas run free

I probably wouldn't visit that town because it would be total chaos.

And wouldn't the llamas leave the town if they ran free? Then it would be a llama-less llama town.
  • no they got that invisible fence crap.
  • But then they wouldn't be running around freely because they are fenced in.
  • they would be free in the uhh town. yea. or maybe they would be smart and just not leave
  • I don't think llamas are capable of not leaving.

But that's my opinion.
  • no thease are alien super human or uh super llama llamas. their the intelligent design llamas or what ever.
  • Llamas can go anywhere they damn well please.

Because they're fucking LLAMAS

Duh

A town cannot hold their collective llama glory...?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 30 2005, 10:05 PM)
    Llamas can go anywhere they damn well please.

Because they're fucking LLAMAS

Duh

A town cannot hold their collective llama glory...?

hahahaha, amazing.

I still can't find a damn wallet I like!!!! Grrrrr . . . mad.gif

I've been looking forever.
  • random story of the day:
    I got into another sharpie fight, so I look like I was attacked by moles (not the animal, the blemish). I look even more Ukranian now.

I want to be one of those little babushkas with the head scarf on little benches in Moscow. They're awesome ladies.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 30 2005, 10:18 PM)
    random story of the day:
    I got into another sharpie fight, so I look like I was attacked by moles (not the animal, the blemish).  I look even more Ukranian now.

I want to be one of those little babushkas with the head scarf on little benches in Moscow.  They're awesome ladies.

hahaha, I'm Hungarian and Ukranian so i know how you feel.

My Great Grandma Susie was one of those ladies, but she never wore a head scarf.

She did say "Ay Yi Yi!" (sp?) a lot though. Hahaha, I miss that.

And her perogies . . . *drools*
  • i love sharpie fights, but its funner with crayola or some other colord markers. lol switchin colors every 3 mins.
  • I'm just white. I don't have a culture. I'm american. sad.gif Although, I know that my ancestors were Irish, German, and Russian, which means I'm destined to be a polka-dancing, communist, alcoholic. What a gene pool...
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:44 PM)
    I'm just white. I don't have a culture. I'm american. sad.gif Although, I know that my ancestors were Irish, German, and Russian, which means I'm destined to be a polka-dancing, communist, alcoholic. What a gene pool...

hahaha, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going to be an alcholic babushka when I'm old. hahahaha. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 30 2005, 07:56 PM)
    hahaha, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going to be an alcholic babushka when I'm old.  hahahaha.  laugh.gif

Ahhh, but you're not one now, are you? (I wear scarves on my head from time to time.)
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:58 PM)
    Ahhh, but you're not one now, are you? (wear scarves on my head from time to time.)

I'm not old yet. When I am I'll let you know.
  • by the way, i came home to a couple of messages on my MSN and AIM. if i just dissapear for like oh....i dunno...12 or 24 hours at a time i probably pulled a shift or two at the station. i'm not ignoring you (rose and mel) i'm just busy.
  • But you're ignoring me, right? dry.gif