In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Now, Jade, don't make me come over there and take you to rehab.
    I can't even remember the last time I rolled down a hill.

I can remember the last time I rolled down a hill... It was a while ago.
  • I was just going to get some more aspirin because my ears and throat are aching again. But I searched the cabinet and found some more sinus medicine! YAY!

No more scratchy throat!

haha, I read the back too, to see if it would make me drowsy. It's supposed to, but it also says that it may cause excitability. hahahahha.

No, I don't need rehab.
  • Let's all roll down a hill together and go for a good frolick, shall we? After Jade is out of rehab, of course...
  • I don't need rehab!

I need a new immune system.
  • unsure.gif You seemed a little too happy to get your hands on those drugs, Jade...
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 29 2005, 08:17 PM)
    unsure.gif You seemed a little too happy to get your hands on those drugs, Jade...

Well yeah of course I was! They make my pain go away so I can feel better. I hate feeling sick. And my doctor's on vacation so I can't see him to give me a real prescription. So I have to make good of the over-the-counter stuff.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 29 2005, 09:28 PM)
    unsure.gif

i think we should roll down hills behind the rehab centre will cracked out!

ahhhh

i roll down hills twice a year at blue mountain...it is a student council tradition
  • I do enjoy rolling down hills (I just wrote "mountains" by accident and realized that would hurt a tad). However, I still prefer hopping in a garbage bag in the rain and going mudslidding. God, that's amazing, esp when you tip over halfway down the hill and just get covered in mud.

Huzzah MUD!
  • I think that needs to be attempted on my part....i think ill do it drunk!

The best part of rolling down a hill is when you roll down with someone else holding hands hahahahahahha ohh its a huge tangled mess

dear god why am i 5 years old?
  • oh my goodness... I'm trying that today. No joke. The ground is wet, but that's ok. IT WILL BE DONE.
  • it is even more amusing in wet grass/mud etc!!!!!!!!!
  • I can imagine! Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy getting covered in mud/dirty in general. I love grass stains on my jeans and having sharpie fights where I come home with marker all over.

I swear, I stopped growing mentally at age 7.
  • my dog just licked my juicebox and then i got an email telling me my strokes cd shipped... clearly this means my dog is psychic... or that he knows my email password...

*edit* i also think the fact that i'm here drinking a juicy juice juicebox puts me at about 8 mentally...
  • Juicy Juice? That's at least mental age 9! Ha. I love Juicy Juice... though I always found the name kind of redundant; if it's juice, I would hope that it'd be juicy and all that fun stuff.
  • hahaha i love juciy juice!

the mean age of this tread is like 8.5!
  • pfft my mental age is like 65
  • way to ruin our mean mental age! Psh.

Now we're around 37. Damn.
  • All you people in NYC are soo lucky... 1st U2 rides around on a flatbead truck now Ok Go on the roof of the Times Square Olive Garden...

I'm jealous