In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• My dad majored in English, so I know how you feel. He writes too. He took college courses in Colorado when he was based there when he was in the military.
  • Of the military? Army.

He was trained to be a sniper.
  • i periodically say u instead of you!

meh
  • Oh. Well then, don't piss him off. My grandfather was a meteorologist in the Air Force. Much less threatening. But he taught me a lot about clouds... smile.gif
  • Hey Canadians...

I just saw Ok Go on The Holiday Wrap thingi on Much Music...

I think they will replay it at 9:00... Its not that big but they do the dance and there's a little interview thingi for like one minute.
  • hehe that s awsome thx mel!
  • I'm eating Thai food. Mmmm. biggrin.gif
  • I'm eating a cookie!

It's the first thing I've eaten all day. the only thing I've been consuming is water, tea, and pills.

AND I'M OUT OF SINUS MEDICINE!!!!! I think I might die. sad.gif
  • ***HUGS***
    it's ok coat stealing person buddy!
  • Is it too late for hot salsa, or Wasabe?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 29 2005, 04:29 PM)
    Is it too late for hot salsa, or Wasabe?

for my cookie?!?!

Or your Thai food?

I once had Wasabe sauce in sushi, and my tongue almost fell off.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 29 2005, 01:32 PM)
    I once had Wasabe sauce in sushi, and my tongue almost fell off.

Ahhh, yes. But you could breathe, couldn't you?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 29 2005, 04:33 PM)
    Ahhh, yes. But you could breathe, couldn't you?

yes, and fire came out of my nostrils when I did.

But it does clear up sinuses, I agree. I can breathe fine, it's just my throat is horrible sounding. Like I said earlier, I sound like I started smoking when I was 2.
  • Some might say that sounds sexy. At school everyone wants to sound like that because they think it's hot. School is a wierd place. Ok. Random time:

I have a plan for when I have kids. It's the perfect way to solve sibling rivalry. Ok, so if ever my kids start fighting, I'm going to force them to make their own sumo wrestling suits, and fill them with sand, so they'll be too heavy for them. Then, I'll make them put the suits on and go out into the front yard, and gather the neighbors around for a show. The kids will either be too embarrassed to fight, or they'll spend all their energy trying to move in those heavy costumes. They'lll probably end up rolling around and laughing because they can't move. It's unusual, yes, but I don't think it's cruel. Just creative. Any thoughts?
  • Yes. I love that show. Is that random, or do you have an opinion of my child rearing techniques?
  • no opinion... just wanted to be random
  • K. Got it. No opinion at all? But good job being random... sad.gif