In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Oh my goodness Cadillac, I'm so jealous.

My only other celebrity chat-fest was with Brad Garrett (Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond). He was amazingly hilarious and really nice to our theatre group; every one of us was tyring to take a pic of him by doing the "oh, I'm searching for service" move on our cameraphones.

P.S. Stella may just be one of the best shows ever created, which is why I practically pissed myself upon seeing MIB. The Coffee House episode was a classic.
  • You've no need to be jelouse. I would have loved to meet Brad Garret in addition to Hank Azeria, but if I had to choose, I'd stick with Hank. He's great.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 02:57 PM)
    Oh my goodness Cadillac, I'm so jealous.

Haahhahaha. And my name is Sarah. I'm about the fourth one on this board. laugh.gif
  • smile.gif I know I shouldn't double post, but I'm really excited because I just found out I made State Honor Choir. I'm going to Sacramento. I wonder if there's a National Honor Choir. That would be AWESOME! I can't wait. YES!!! THey picked me. I'm not surprised... mellow.gif I wonder who our conductor will be!?
  • one time i ran into a glass door at mcdonald's
  • A bird did that at my house during spring cleaning. Windex is a bitch.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 05:57 PM)
    P.S. Stella may just be one of the best shows ever created, which is why I practically pissed myself upon seeing MIB.  The Coffee House episode was a classic.

The coffee house episode = comic genius

I like the one where they made a farm in their apartment. Lol...
  • I was walking down the hall talking to some friends, and our doors have this stupid metal particion (sp?) in the middle. I was laughing about something and I ran right into it. I'm a senior and all the freshmen were looking at me like, "you poor stupid thing." It was awesome.
  • I went to the dentist today, and I had a small cavity filled.

MY FIRST CAVITY EVER!!!!

I was mad, because it took me 17 years to get one. I was sure I wasn't going to have any at all but I guess not. mad.gif

But the dentist numbed my gums, and I still felt them drilling. It hurt so much, but I didn't say anything. It was like someone was shooting my nerves. I had my arms resting on each other and when I was done, I sat up and I had red marks on my left wrist because I was clenching it so much. sad.gif

And now my whole mouth hurts. It still feels like someone is shooting my nerves.
  • try having braces for 3 years =p

they file the glue of your teehth at the end..which is the worst feeling ever
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 27 2005, 08:15 PM)
    try having braces for 3 years =p

I had braces for two years.

I hated it, but my dentist was amazed that I didn't have any cavities when I got them off. biggrin.gif

I like my teeth, I'm kind of obsessive about them.
  • i had braces for about 2 years. haha.
    try having braces for 3 years =p

i just got braces a couple of months ago... ya talk about late...

Whenever I go to the orthodontist I always see the dude filing a kids teeth, It always grosses me out ... and I always wondedered what the hell he was doing... Thanks for enlightening me.
  • lol. i love it when i go to the dentist and they scratch my teeth with that metal pick/ nail thing. lol. its relaxing.
  • Say: OWAH TENA SEEAM 10X fast! NOW! .... I love "Kids in the Hall"
  • Whenever I go to the dentist.. I always think about that song "Dentist!" from Little Shop of Horrors and I laugh/die a little bit on the inside
  • lol.i like that movie tho.
  • Are you kidding me? It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I was in a plant store with a friend and went all "Feed me Seymour" on her. She wasn't as amused as I was.

I admit, I wasn't as much a fan of the original musical simply because the original ending pissed me off; I'm a sucker for happy endings.
  • lol. i just enjoy it cuase they chop up that dude. that was prety effing awesome.
  • As long as you know it was a musical first, I'm fine. I remember when Chicago came out, and nobody knew it was written for the stage. It pissed me off so much. And then with Rent. How can someone not know about rent. I'm such a thespian.

*sings*

If I were not a thespian I wonder what I'd be,
    If I were not a thespian PREGNANT I would be.
    MOM, I SWEAR! THE CHAPERONE WAS THERE!

hehehehheeee.
  • whoo! Fellow thespian! I'm a total and complete stage whore. It's actually quite obscene.

Do you read Durang at all? Oh, no! Wait! Ives? I fucking LOVE David Ives.