In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• My bedding is in a design called picadilly and carnaby. I don't know why. But this is what it looks like:

that's not my room, by the way. But those are my sheets and pillows and comforter. biggrin.gif
  • Pretty. So colorful. Are you a colorful person, Jade?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 23 2005, 11:11 PM)
    Pretty. So colorful. Are you a colorful person, Jade?

I like to think so. My name is a color after all. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 23 2005, 11:10 PM)
    My bedding is in a design called picadilly and carnaby.  I don't know why.  But this is what it looks like:

that's not my room, by the way.  But those are my sheets and pillows and comforter.  biggrin.gif

sorry...those gave me a seizure......what happeneD?
  • ..why is there a huuuuuge spoon under the bed?

<incert spooning joke>
  • That's a tennis racquet. Mine is green and black and it's called The Beast.

my other one is red and orange and it's a bunch of crap.
  • the board fails today.......BORING!
  • ^ hey, my bedding came from delias too jade...

i only have the comforter and pillow cases, didn't spring for the whole sheet set...
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 24 2005, 01:10 PM)
    the board fails today.......BORING!
    so what are you going to do about it? and it is Christmas Eve, you know...

Merry Christmas.
  • merry christmas to you also, shades. i'll be working..what will YOU do about it?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 24 2005, 02:38 PM)
    merry christmas to you also, shades. i'll be working..what will YOU do about it?
    i wasn't the one complaining, dear.
  • ROCK LOBSTER!!!

Sorry... I thought we needed to get off the bedding topic and that was all I could think of.

Love?
  • merry quackmas...
  • So, I'm guessing that I should have gone on the board thursday so that I could laugh about the Bruins beating the Maple Leafs...

......The next day, Toronto beat us.

ah well. No more bragging rights to the toronto people and the fans of toronto hockey.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 24 2005, 01:15 PM)
    ^ hey, my bedding came from delias too jade...

i only have the comforter and pillow cases, didn't spring for the whole sheet set...

We can stop talking about our pillows and the like after THIS! I want to comment Darbie on her nice selection of a bed set.

I like that a whole lot! I have to get a new bed set this summer for college, since I have a full bed and I'll be switching to a twin bed sad.gif

But I'm thinking about getting my new one at Urban Outfitters this time. If not I'm going back to Delia's because they have some pretty neat things.
  • HAHAHA On the topic of bedding i suprisingly found this GORGEOUS and elegant set at the costco but ive yet to purchase it!

my room is cherry wood and tradition with a deep olive green paint.

I personally like my room but also like that very funky modern IKEA look which i have yet to convince my parents about!

so for now i stick with the "setting the mood room"
  • hahaha. I like olive green, all green colors in fact.

Imagine that.
  • hmm...wonder why.........
  • I believe you, mouse of Dave.