In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• im a bruins fan allll the way over in england'land

GO BRUINS

still pissed they traded joe joe though...blah
  • I'm watching the Nutcracker right now.

And I'm fucking loving every minute of it. I have no idea how many times I've seen it, but the music makes me want to do something creative

...like play piano (something I haven't been able to do in weeks becaus of college apps. And that hurts. Isn't that odd? It physically hurts to not play piano for that long).

I love how I'm humming along to the music. Fucking brilliant.

...that's my random thought of the day. LOVE!
  • You should make a video of yourself dancing to Nutcracker music and then send it to Ok Go. Then they could make a music video, and you could be the featured artist. smile.gif
  • Oh, if only life was that good.

However, don't we remember that I am an AWFUL dancer. It would be the Arabian Dance music in the back and me shaking my ass, half-naked, in front of my mirror.

Trust me, no one wants to see that. Hahaha.

[OH MY GOD. I am [was?] a Sex and the City addict, I admit, and The Russian is the Nutcracker! I knew he was an amazing dancer, but this is amazing. Oh my goodness, I love him... I am such a warped fangirl]
  • 'night guys, I'm going to watch ER...Bosnton won sad.gif ...Tormmorow is Christmas Eve Eve!!!
  • No . . .

Tomorrow is Jade gets to open presents: Part 1 day!
  • dee and i did our christmas shopping last night* not that we finished* adn we got distracted by the leaf game in zellers on tv LOL

Fkn bruins.....

le sigh

HEYA torontonians or fellow members of the gTa - we should hit up the leafs super skills competition that they host for charity every year...

now b4 dave says it i will "what skills...?"

Nehoo ya id love to see jason allison attempt to win the fastest skater.........
    HAHAHA id die!

nehoo i go every year so i think i should bring my beautiful boardies with me! *mid-late january usually on a sunday afternooN*

let me know biggrin.gif
  • dont be dissing on me bruins loe!
  • Im not hating to bruins...i just hate the leafs loosing..which is something i have learned how to deal with since there was a time when it was happening more often than not..

ps - best jersey ever...there was a guy at a leaf game recently who wore a jersey that had the numer "67" and the name "stillwaiting"
    HAHAHAHA I nearly shat myself! tis a glorious *and depressing* jersey....
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 23 2005, 08:48 AM)
    HEYA torontonians or fellow members of the gTa - we should hit up the leafs super skills competition that they host for charity every year...
    now b4 dave says it i will "what skills...?"

Nehoo ya id love to see jason allison attempt to win the fastest skater.........
    HAHAHA id die!

nehoo i go every year so i think i should bring my beautiful boardies with me! *mid-late january usually on a sunday afternooN*

let me know biggrin.gif

I'm sorry I don't know what the Leafs super skills competition is... If it involves skating sorry, its one of the things that "I suck at/ have respect for people who can do it" things.

Don't hate-on me... I'm not the only Canadian who can't skate...
  • Happy christmas eve eve everyone!!!
  • hey guys... I found this on the interweb and I wanted to give it as my xmas gift to you guys...

Vid gift

sorry if you seen it before... i just thought it was hilarious and extremly cute.
  • Thank you. Hey, what's your name. I know your sisters name, but I don't know yours.
  • Felicia .... aka Felster aka Fel aka Fish aka B1 aka feli-figbar...
  • Oh. Wait, I think you posted that. Sorry. But now I know again! WOOOOOT! biggrin.gif ohmy.gif
  • I enjouy typing random shit, so I'm going to do it now... since this is the random post area and all (and I enjoy interrrupeting convos. whee)

1)I have a new keyboard that makes it really hard to type because it's all new and slippery
    2)I smell horribly like Febreeze (sp?). We had a broom/Febreeze fight today... I was febreeze'd in the face. It was awesome. We also built a fort to have a war plan. It didn't work out so well.
    3)I got a waffle as a present today. I think it was the best gift I've recieved in a while in terms of originality... and damn, I love waffles.

Hope everyone is having a simply AMAZING Friday/Xmas eve eve!
  • Bien sur! um. I got new bedding. This is it. See?:

I have very unique taste, I think. biggrin.gif
  • I love new bedding! It always makes me feel all clean and special and cozy.... unless it's itchy... then it sucks the major monkey balls.
  • Hmmm. Some of my pillows are itchy, but the rest is comfy. Which confuses me because it's all the same fabric, but I guess my face is more sensitive to it than the rest of my body. Oh well. It's beautiful though, isn't it? I love paisley. biggrin.gif