In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Dec 26 2005, 12:00 AM)

WOW Dave....at least this wasn'ta uterus punch threat!
  • I think my vans broken... Everyone loaded into the van for a visit-the-relatives trip and it wouldn't start. Blah
  • What kind of Van is it?
  • Oh.. its just some huge random GM van... I think the not starting up has to do with the cold...
  • Wow. I should invent engine warmers. And sell them to all you folks in Canada. I would make a killing...maybe.
  • It's not that the engine is cold ... hehehe... Its that when we use the heat the battery gets drained therefore the car can't start... I hope thats the problem... if it is it should be working tommorow.

Soo ya... Any one see King Kong?? I thought it rocked.
  • My leg keeps spasming. And I hope it stops raining soon because I really need to go running. I haven't been running in almost two weeks, and I'm getting twitchy. I suppose I could go swimming or something, but the problem with that is every time I come up for air I take in rain water. I'm not a fish...but I am a pisces...Oh well. I know I can take it. I'll try to go swimming tomorrow. Maybe I should join the swim team again. I'm not really that competetive though. I'm just in it for the exercise. But the swim team gets a good work out. Especially dry land stuff. Whoo. That stuff is hardcore. Not as much as polo, though. But I suck at polo. Anyway, I'm allowed to be random here so...yeah. ph34r.gif
  • Story of the day (or yesterday?):
    I was in my local Borders yesterday doing the whole gift exchange thing for CDs and whatnot. I walk past the art books and who do I see? Michael Ian Black... THE Michael Ian Black! What do I do? Say hi and how much I admire his work? No. I stand around semi-stalking him until he leaves. Hah. I'm the worst celebrity-sighter ever. It's actually amazing. However, it did make my day and I giggled the entire carride home.

End Scene
  • sogonizer is everywhere on here..urg

be origonal people! i beg of it
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 09:45 AM)
    Story of the day (or yesterday?):
    I was in my local Borders yesterday doing the whole gift exchange thing for CDs and whatnot.  I walk past the art books and who do I see?  Michael Ian Black... THE Michael Ian Black!  What do I do?  Say hi and how much I admire his work?  No.  I stand around semi-stalking him until he leaves.  Hah.  I'm the worst celebrity-sighter ever.  It's actually amazing.  However, it did make my day and I giggled the entire carride home.

End Scene

YOU SAW MICHAEL IAN BLACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I would jump on him and kiss him to death.

Probably not, it might freak him out. But it's nice to think of. smile.gif
  • Jade and I have to Jump Damian for his coat....or demand that he takes us shopping...we have already determined this over myspace! LOL
  • Now, if we can only get MIB and Damian in a room together.....

CHAOS! UTTER CHAOS!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 09:45 AM)
    I was in my local Borders yesterday doing the whole gift exchange thing for CDs and whatnot.  I walk past the art books and who do I see?  Michael Ian Black... THE Michael Ian Black!  What do I do?  Say hi and how much I admire his work?  No.  I stand around semi-stalking him until he leaves.  Hah.  I'm the worst celebrity-sighter ever.  It's actually amazing.  However, it did make my day and I giggled the entire carride home.

End Scene

OMG!!! Michael Ian Black Rocks!!! I would probably do the same thing... I'm way too shy around people I admire...
    Anyways.... Whoo for Micheal Ian Black!
  • OH i enjoy MIB

good times...i think we can arrange to get em all in teh same room for umm stufF?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 06:45 AM)

End Scene

I am in envy of you... and also cooled out by you tongue.gif ...
    I love STELLA . I would of acted exactly like you, but I am totally a big fan of him. You are lucky...

My fav from Stella is Micheal Showalter though.... "I THOUGHT IT WAS A TURKEY!!!" ha...
  • I like stuff. ohmy.gif And as far as celebrities go, I haven't met many, but after I get over the shock of seeing them in person, I can actually sit down and have a conversation with them. It usually takes a minute or two, but I calm down. I would have to force myself to be calm around Damian, but I could do it...for him. wub.gif But then we'd end up talking about grammar, and politics, and he would stop being hot as the argument progressed because the argument would end up being the important thing. It always does.
  • ^ its totally diff in reall life... you always forget what you would like to say.... Have you met any celebrites... you live in cali right? so you should of met like about 50 by now...
  • I've met Bernadette Peters, and Hank Azeria. That's it. sad.gif I must be a horrible Californian.
  • Hank Azaria... thats wicked... he is like 30 of the simpsons characters... my fav... the scientist guy. Ive met some scientists and alot are suprisingly very similar to him. Ivanglivinwhogin!!!
  • Hahaha. Yeah. I saw him in Spamalot, and then my drama group got to have an "after-the-show" discussion with some of the cast members, and he was one of them. He did an impression of Mo at someone's request, which I thought was an inappropriate question at the time (but it was still amazing). God, he was awesome.