In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I'm more into classical work. Anyway, I'm more into musical theatre than just acting. I got a book about Sondheim for christmas from my father.
  • Ah. I have no singing talent whatsoever (think: screaming dogs covered in hot wax. Yea. Not cool). I'm an absurdist girl.

Still, I totally respect you for your singing AND thespian talents. I do know how hard it is; I have a bunch of musical geek friends and it's exhausting to be in a musical.

P.S. that's a fucking awesome gift. Have fun reading!
  • I think everyone can sing. And dogs covered in hot wax? I think there's a thread for that sort of thing. Has something to do with Dave clubbing baby seals because he's jealous that he'll never be that cute. biggrin.gif
  • People think I can sing, and when they tell me this I laugh. Ha. biggrin.gif

My teeth still hurt. But Bob Dylan is making it better. wub.gif
  • ahh absurdist!!!!!!!! wub.gif

lately I have been getting back into waiting for godot!!!!!!!!

random note have you ever read hedwig and the angry inch?????/ craziest screenplay EVER!
  • I had a fun day.

I went to the dinosaur exhibit at the museum in Port Huron . . . hahahaha. It was a lot of fun, especially when you have two people like Heather and Mason (two of my friends) with you. Mason had a big flash light, like the one in Jurassic Park. He brought it in and was shining it on everything. Some kid said he was copying Jurassic Park, and Mason yelled at him saying that it was his breathing machine. laugh.gif

He also pretended to steal dinosaur eggs and rolled around the exhibit floor like a baby saber-tooth tiger. hahahaha. I love it.
  • I saw my Keane wub.gif documentary today. It rocked. For my crappy review go to my blog:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/melissalovesstuff/
  • Can I tell you a secret, Melissa? Ok. well, I have never actually heard of that band. I'm very sheltered. Don't hate me. sleep.gif
  • I don't hate... go to my blog http://spaces.msn.com/members/melissalovesstuff/
    and listen to the song playing in the background. Its way softer than Ok Go but they still rock.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 28 2005, 08:11 PM)
    Can I tell you a secret, Melissa? Ok. well, I have never actually heard of that band. I'm very sheltered. Don't hate me. sleep.gif

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

BBBBLLLLLIIIINNNKKKK!
  • I did. I like them. Is it a Canadian band? Is that why? It would make me feel better if it were a geographical thing...
    I did. I like them. Is it a Canadian band? Is that why? It would make me feel better if it were a geographical thing...

Nope they're from the UK...

go here to stream their album... its awesome. Their biggest hits are "Somewhere only we know" and "Everybody's Changing"

http://home.k5consulting.com/music/Keane/H...%20and%20Fears/
  • OH. I've heard that song. I saw the video. Wierd video. I didn't get it. Good song, though.
    I saw the video. Wierd video. I didn't get it. Good song, though.

Which one?
  • Somewhere only we know. I remember I liked it. I love when music makes me feel, and it did.
  • Thats why I love Keane....
    Its so emotional.
    The video is wierd which goes hand in hand with my wierd taste.
  • It's ok. I'm wierd too. Normal is relative, anyway. I like you. smile.gif
  • " I lika you do u lika me? I lika sex do you lika sex?"

---Borat
  • This is the random stuff thread. Are you naming a song? huh.gif
  • it's random...and its stuff...so i can post it!

*it is a borat quote from the ali g show*