In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I got a signed oneida poster... I wasn't sure who they were, I listened to some and I kind of hate it. Does anyone like oneida?
  • I've never heard of it... huh.gif
  • I also got the walkmen and razorlight records... but since I hardly like/know those bands or have a record player they are useless.
  • A record player? Like for LPs? ohmy.gif I have one! Maybe you could borrow it... smile.gif
  • I CAN NOT FIND MY CHAP STICK!!!!!

AND MY LIPS ARE DRY!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHH!
  • You can use vaseline or Neosporin if you're desperate....?
  • But I would rather have my Burt's Bees. My lips don't hurt, they're just really dry and it irritates me.

Stupid winter.
  • I use Burt's Bees. And blistex sometimes. It feels like it's working, but it wears off so quickly. Here:

Better? smile.gif
  • Oh no, now I'm going to cry!

I swear I had it on the computer desk! I have to retrace my steps . . . . hmmmmm.
  • Psshh. You'll find it. don't cry.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 29 2005, 06:36 PM)
    Psshh. You'll find it. don't cry.

I know, I've lost it so many times. It's sad.

*goes to look some more*
  • Oh...Le pauvre...Wait. Where's mine? sad.gif
  • No. It was in my pocket...Wow. these are really big pockets. See? It's that simple. You can do it too, Jade... biggrin.gif
  • Huh?
    huh.gif

Are you telling me to dig deeper?

Because I found it! It was in Madison's "make-up" kit . . . dry.gif

I think I might have to glue the chap stick to myself or something because I can't lose it again.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 29 2005, 03:52 PM)
    I think I might have to glue the chap stick to myself or something because I can't lose it again.

You can and you will. Gluing the chapstick to yourself would end up being very inconvenient when you didn't need it. Losing chapstick and cell-phones is a part of life. However, leaving wallets on the bus is a bit more than I can handle, but I've since replaced it... sad.gif
  • I don't think it would be inconvenient, seeing that I use about every 5 minutes. smile.gif

Ooooh, cell phones. I went to Cedar Point last summer and my cousin and I were walking under the Top Thrill Dragster, and all of a sudden we see this cell phone fall from the sky.

At first we thought the coaster was falling apart (again), but as the cars on the track shot up, someone lost their cell phone at the very top, right before they shot down again. the phone shattered into so many pieces.

I started laughing, and my cousin had this scared look on her face. It was quite funny. biggrin.gif
  • One time at Golf land, my friends and I were mudsliding, and my friend Zack slid down, but he forgot that his phone was in his butt pocket, and it broke apart at the middle, but then alex found a way to put it back together, and it worked. It was a miracle. Oh this was with my youth group, so it really was considered a miracle...and there was no mud, the grass was just really slick...
  • Uhhhh . . . wouldn't that be grass-sliding then? I don't know. *shrugs*

We have tons of kids at our school's football games rolling and sliding done the hills by the stands. It's so annoying, but it's kind of funny when one hits the fence.
  • Usually I just roll down hills when I see them. My friend and I were looking for a hill to roll down and we kind of found one. It was really steep, and you could roll down it for about three feet before you hit the cement. It was pretty funny.
  • I can't even remember the last time I rolled down a hill.

I did roll down the Sleeping Bear Dunes, though. THAT is fun. wink.gif

I need some more medication. sad.gif

*goes to medicine cabinet*