In this Discussion

Track 14

Comments

• QUOTE (LTjake @ Aug 30 2005, 06:32 PM)
    According to the altsounds.com interview...
    ...I was guessing that I didn't necessarily need to know. I hope she's okay with being famous for those smacking lips and mumbling!
    ...wait, a minute. darbie, is that you?! ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 30 2005, 06:24 PM)
    ...I was guessing that I didn't necessarily need to know.  I hope she's okay with being famous for those smacking lips and mumbling!
    ...wait, a minute.  darbie, is that you?! ohmy.gif 

last time i checked, i wasn't damians girlfriend, so, no?..
  • i hope he told her he was tapin her...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 30 2005, 07:26 PM)
    last time i checked, i wasn't damians girlfriend, so, no?..
    ohhh, you're killing the rumors!
    ...i'm sure she knows/knew, otherwise that would be so very extremely not right and ok go is...righteous, dude. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 30 2005, 06:33 PM)
    ohhh, you're killing the rumors!

pfft, like rumors need any fact to them...
    i am the sleeping girl in track 14!.. spread the rumor!.. save a goldfish!..
  • if this track is of damian's girlfriend sleeping...she makes weird noises when she sleeps.

i was telling my fiance i'd be mad at him if he ever did this to me because i'm sure i sound odd when i sleep.
  • It just confuses me as to why he would think that we would want to hear that?
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Aug 30 2005, 08:09 PM)
    It just confuses me as to why he would think that we would want to hear that?
    what is "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" about...?
    ...who?
    elaboration edit: the song was initially called "oh no," which makes it pretty much the album title track, so... connection?
  • hehe im the girl in the dark hiding in his gf's room.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 30 2005, 08:16 PM)
    hehe im the girl in the dark hiding in his gf's room.
    hehe, you're really something else. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 30 2005, 06:46 PM)
    perhaps it's the reason for it that's a secret...

ding.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Aug 30 2005, 08:11 PM)
    ding.

biggrin.gif *applauds self*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 30 2005, 10:12 PM)
    biggrin.gif  *applauds self*

Bows to darbies greatness
    *bows*
  • what ever it is, it scares the shit out of me.
  • Then do we ever find out this secret reason? This is one of those things I waste five minutes thinking about and feeling like I must know and then never think of again.
  • like..if we don't find out the secret then it's just some girl sleeping....and totally not funny and a total waste of 30 minutes.
  • I think it's funny in theory.
  • I think the secret reason for it was to win an argument, as follows:

Damian: "I recorded you sleeping for 35 minutes. I'm putting it at the end of our record."
    Girlfriend: "You wouldn't do that."
    Damian: "Yes I would."

And it has to stay a secret because...um...that's a lame reason and does not benefit anyone but Damian.
  • it was a bet made by tim and damian in their folding chair days
    "I bet you couldnt get away with putting a 30 minute track of someone sleeping on a cd"
  • i think it's to encourage people to fall asleep while listening to the album... allowing it to seep into our dreams and subconscience... making us ok go drones...