In this Discussion

Track 14

Comments

• ya that was me and i still have that pick in my wallet thank ya once again! laugh.gif small world indeed
  • Haha, you're welcome. I don't know what I would have done with eight picks!

And thank you guys for the Red Walls setlist. My friend has it, and she's super happy that she got it. So thank YOU!

we saw you before the show taking pictures with Dan..
    I was so jealous! We didn't get to see him before or after at all tongue.gif
  • i got to see and talk with everyone and got them all to sign my shirt WOOT
  • Lucky! Did you see Dan after the show or just before? Because I was down stairs first.. and met Andy and then Tim. And Dan was no where! sad.gif Then I met Damian upstairs and he was like, "come on everyone.. let's go outside!" .. pfft, trying clear us all out! So I never got the chance to see him. Oh well, I got to meet him in Feb.
  • dan was smokin in the back and i went up and talked to him after the show lol
  • QUOTE (lucyinthesky @ Sep 4 2005, 11:59 AM)
    I like to entertain the theory that Damian and his girlfriend broke up before this album was done (he did say something about 3 out of four of the members breaking up with long term girlfriends in one of those interviews, and isn't Andy (dunkan) married?) and this 35 minute sleep recording is some odd inside joke, and he put it on the album as some sort of crazy romantic gesture to get her back.

Highly doubful....but hey, it's funny to think about.

I'd rather have more of their songs, they did say they had over 50 in the one video...
  • nobody's mentioned the title of the track... 9027 Km. does anyone know what that means? I bet it has to do with the purpose of the track... does Km stand for kilometers? did damian and his girlfriend break up, and now live 9027 kilometers away from each other? or maybe it stands for killing machines, and the subliminal messaging will train 9027 killing machines without their knowledge. like in alias - does anyone remember that? how the father was training kids to be killing machines without their knowing it? yeah....
    thoughts?
  • ah ha! It is 9027 km from Korla, China to Singapore! That's it!
  • alright, so here's my theory... lame as it may be. I have yet to hear the mysterious 14th track... but people say that there are weird noises... maybe they make fun of her because she makes noise when she sleeps and so they decided to tape it... or she fell asleep in the studio? but as far as why they would put it on the album, I dunno
  • maybe she fell asleep while listening to their songs. and they got mad. and were like "damnit! we're going to record her sleeping and put it on the cd"
  • i'm pretty sure that i heard a belt unbuckle.
  • did you guys hear the song??? its in the very very background very very quite at about 24:30 you have to play it in the computer for it to work!!! IM GENIUS WOOT
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Sep 14 2005, 05:45 AM)
    did you guys hear the song??? its in the very very background very very quite at about 24:30 you have to play it in the computer for it to work!!! IM GENIUS WOOT

What song are you talking about?
  • I'm assuming he's talking about the bonus track...

and as for the belt buckle theory, I'm pretty sure it's a dog's collar.
  • Yeah, that's what I thought, but it sounded like there was a previously found song or something. I thought I had missed a big discovery.
  • Yeah, definitely, reading "did you guys hear the song???" in a thread about about the bonus track that's already 4 pages long makes you question yourself.

What's that all about, Seifer?? tongue.gif
  • I thought the four pages was about the bonus track.
  • ya i was lying tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 14 2005, 02:23 PM)
    I'm assuming he's talking about the bonus track...

and as for the belt buckle theory, I'm pretty sure it's a dog's collar.

yeah after listening to it better i heard a dog collar and the dog making noises with his tongue and stuff.
  • "Kulash: Stuff. I'm not gonna talk about it. I don't mean that to sound rude… It's on our record for a very, very good reason but a reason that, if it were known, would stop operating as it does. Does that make any sense? It's a very good reason, but it's a secret."

Ahh, damn it. Now I'm even more curious than before.