In this Discussion

Track 14

1235»

Comments

• My life is incomplete.
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Sep 17 2005, 01:15 AM)
    My life is incomplete.

"Paris, Suck It" I remember that! Did he ever find anyone to think of an idea for the shirt?

Yes this is off topic but I have to say that I love your Conan avatar unicornsplzzz!
  • maybe the reason was so we would be ummm. intrigued..so we would listen to this strange track over and over again??? i dont kno.. thats how i view it..
  • I haven't actually listened to the whole of the song, I kinda skipped through it, but I couldn't hear anything at all, could somebody please give me an approximate time of the track where somebody says something?
  • I haven't listened to the whole thing either. I can't bring myself to do it. The other day I was on a long bus ride and I was all, "Yes! Now is the perfect time!" But I got bored about ten seconds in and went back to actual songs. I just don't have that kind of stamina. And I refuse to believe in this alleged "good reason" for it being there until they tell us what it is. Until then, Damian is a liar and a thief! tongue.gif
  • okay this is weird. Whenever I play the song on my ipod with my itrip, the thing looses its connection. Like the ipod is on pause...BUT IT'S NOT!!! huh.gif
  • I have listened to the whole track twice i find it amusing that it is there. It isn't anything fantastic and life changing but it does amuse me.