In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• Took this myself of the Eiffel Tower in September... image
  • Thanks. smile.gif
    Person 1: Aslyn's bassist. Robbie ...something.
    Person 2: Gavin DeGraw
    Person 3: Brian Factor, drummer of Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers.
    Person 4: Calvin Turner, Marc Broussard's bassist.

taken last friday i think..
  • I <3 swans, they are so pretty, and mate for life! AND make a heart shape sumtimes with there necks

they are my fave water bassed animals...unless they discover aqua pandas
  • imageSwimming panda (not my photo!)
  • =O

!!

your my hero...
  • I've waited so long for someone to tell me that.
  • if you buy me the swimming panda, you will be the hero of nottingham...move over robin hood!
  • As much as I would love to be the hero of Nottingham, I don't where to buy the swimming panda from sad.gif
  • oh well =(

i shall pencle you in to be the next hero of nottingham for a time of when you might find the panda
  • Future Hero of Nottingham... Yeeeess! biggrin.gif
  • Here are some photos I took from last night's game. They are so much better than the last ones I took.

First is JV (cheerleading first, then Basketball biggrin.gif)

Varsity . . .

^^Group huddle is always amusing to watch. laugh.gif

^^And that's my new friend Carl. He likes to sing to Mariah Carey. biggrin.gif He's a very good basketball player, too. He's a junior and he starts, which doesn't happen a lot.

the game went from bad to worce for the ref after he insulted there shirts
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 14 2006, 03:03 PM)
    the game went from bad to worce for the ref after he insulted there shirts

haha, I like their warm-ups! They get very excited before the game, as you can see. So does our school's crowd. Our school has the most school spirit in the conference.
  • We don't have any school spirit at all. But my school kind of sucks. Especially at Football. We lose every game. At homecoming every year, they set us up against a team that they think we might be able to beat, and every year we lose. And it's funny because we have the most elaborate homecomings in the district. Fireworks, Great Half-time shows. Usually the marching band and Dance Team. ANd really hot cars for the homecoming royalty.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 14 2006, 08:11 PM)
    We don't have any school spirit at all. But my school kind of sucks. Especially at Football. We lose every game. At homecoming every year, they set us up against a team that they think we might be able to beat, and every year we lose. And it's funny because we have the most elaborate homecomings in the district. Fireworks, Great Half-time shows. Usually the marching band and Dance Team. ANd really hot cars for the homecoming royalty.

Solid gold!

Howevs, losing does suck. Especially when you lose against a beatable team. Maybe if the royalty cars made an earlier appearance an plowed through the other team...
  • we have nice cars for our homecoming royalty, a great half-time show (one year the band played Daydream Believer and Yellow Submarine!), our colorguard is really good (you're equivalent to a dance team), our drumline is KICK ASS. And we usually win. Our football team tied for first in the district I think this year.

But we don't have fireworks and all that stuff.
  • Jaded those school pics are very intersting to me... My highschool didn't have a cheerleading team or football team... and our basketball team rocked but they never had games that kids could go to. I think my school wanted to lessen the whole school hieracy thing.... I guess it worked cause there were no cool kids... only cliques.
  • everyone seems to get along in my grade for the most part. We all know each other and talk to each other. But there are the occasional few who think it's all about them. But no one likes them anyway, they just think that. biggrin.gif

But I'm glad you liked them.
  • they remind me of every teen movie i've ever seen... which is wild... your very talented at taking pictures... I love the one where the girl is mid filp.