In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• We have a colorguard too. The dance team is something different.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 14 2006, 03:26 PM)
    they remind me of every teen movie i've ever seen... which is wild... your very talented at taking pictures... I love the one where the girl is mid filp.

biggrin.gif thanks again. That makes me smile.
  • TAKE MORE, JADE! biggrin.gif
  • haha, I will. I have to take more in the next two weeks. at another basketball game.

And more at the end of February when we play Sandusky, the school I used to go to. I get to stand up in the bleachers and take photos, where the visitors sit, so I get to talk to some people there. biggrin.gif

And our schools are HUGE rivals. Should be good.

Later in the year I have to take boys' tennis and baseball photos.
  • Take pictures of Michigan. I've never been there, and I'm kind of curious.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 14 2006, 08:35 PM)
    haha, I will.  I have to take more in the next two weeks.  at another basketball game. 

And more at the end of February when we play Sandusky, the school I used to go to.  I get to stand up in the bleachers and take photos, where the visitors sit, so I get to talk to some people there.  biggrin.gif

And our schools are HUGE rivals.  Should be good.

Later in the year I have to take boys' tennis and baseball photos.

oo ive some good ideas for tennis pictures, and baseball!
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 14 2006, 03:38 PM)
    Take pictures of Michigan. I've never been there, and I'm kind of curious.

I'm bringing the camera to my dad's later this afternoon, so I'll see what I can do if the weather is good.

I took some photos outside in my yard the other day, but I don't feel like posting them right now. I'm leaving in a bit anyway.

oo ive some good ideas for tennis pictures, and baseball!

So do I! I can get closer while taking photos for tennis games, because they're outside. I can sit and lay on the ground for some really awesome shots.

But baseball, I have to stay behind the fence I think. Unless they let me in the field. But I may want a helmet. biggrin.gif
  • for tennis

you should do one across the net, wit the ball going over
    and one though the net at the person returning the serve
    and get a laddy, and a wideangle lence, and take some up there, crazzy effects city!
  • Andy, I don't want to get hit with tennis balls . . . . again. Especially when served from a guy because that will hurt worse.

Anyway, Caddi I have some photos for you.

These are probably the only two reasons as to why I like Michigan.

1. Amazing sunsets.

2. Miles and miles of awesome shoreline.

That's from my neck of Michigan anyway. Sorry because they're huge
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 14 2006, 07:57 PM)
    Andy, I don't want to get hit with tennis balls . . . . again.  Especially when served from a guy because that will hurt worse.

Anyway, Caddi I have some photos for you.

These are probably the only two reasons as to why I like Michigan.

1.  Amazing sunsets.

of all the things i've seen of yours this might be my favorite.
  • thanks, I have more like that. I think their was something on the lense though.
  • Thank you, Jade. They're really beautiful. San Jose isn't that beautiful. I need to move somewhere more interesting.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 15 2006, 12:51 AM)
    Thank you, Jade. They're really beautiful. San Jose isn't that beautiful. I need to move somewhere more interesting.

Michigan isn't that interesting, around here it's not. It just looks that way.

Probably because I see this stuff everyday.
  • Well, lets switch places. It hasn't snowed in San Jose since 1976, and you're sick of it, so come on.
  • haha, actually it snowed for the first time today in the last couple weeks. It's been raining all this time.
  • Us too. but I feel sorry for the folks in Santa Cruz. Our power just kept going out, but they got wiped out in floods. That sucks.
  • oh definitely. My dad's power went out last night.
  • So what do you want to do?
  • I think I'm going to go to bed soon.

More photos tomorrow. If the weather is good.
  • I meant as a career. Not right now. But it is late for you. Sleep tight.