In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• ten inches of beautiful, white, fluffy snow.
    And getting to go outside and play in it during band.
    <3
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 14 2007, 04:50 PM)
    you still owe me an email =p

I do indeed.
  • -not failing college (A-, B, A+!!!!)
    -The Mighty Boosh
    -Never Mind the Buzzcocks
  • - having bought some colour for my kitchen, YAY! it's purple, yeah .... i will make a mess painting, but it's goung to be so much fun!

- watching the WAS dvd and laughing at Keith, Chris and Michael... aw, Michael....
  • -going to Angie's cousin's house to watch dvd's on their HUGE screen/projector setup
    -one of those dvd's being the OK Go dvd...
    -them being life-size
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 16 2007, 12:07 AM)
    -going to Angie's cousin's house to watch dvd's on their HUGE screen/projector setup
    -one of those dvd's being the OK Go dvd...
    -them being life-size

omg, yes! Isn't that DVD just heavenly on a big screen tv? My sis and I took over our uncle's house and big screen tv during the summer.

- rings
    - having no roomates to bug me
    - cashews
  • hi image
    So I was bored and in a bad mood and I decided to read back through some of this thread which in itself makes me happy smile.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 28 2007, 01:16 PM)
    my youth group and all the awesome activities we're doing/planning. including a service trip to New Orleans. and a hunger banquet. I really hope everything works out.

ahh you're going to Nola!! Have such an amazing time, New Orleans is my favorite place in the world although unfortunately nobody really gets how bad the problems are down there--definitely let me know what you think. Do you know anything about what you'll be doing down there yet?

I loooove me some Robin Hood Men in Tights, Mel Brooks is a genius. I've now had two classes in college that at some point made me think about "The Inquisition" from his History of the World: Pt 1 (it's a bit strange in the States, but it's especially weird when you're in a class in Italy so you know that nobody would have any idea what you're talking about if you brought it up...)

other happiness-inducers in my life:
    --Paris
    --gangsta rap
    --sunny days
    --a good cappuccino
    --potato soup (or really just any form of food)
    --daft punk and random other house/electronica music
  • hey! haven't seen you here in a while, how are things?
    And yeah, we're planning to go over April Vacation. I don't really know much yet, we're talking to some of the UU churches down there and also some schools to see where we can stay/what people really need help with/that sort of thing. We're definitely driving down though, so we can see as much as we can.
    I know most people really don't think about New Orleans anymore, that's one of the reasons why we really want to go now. I'm sure it'll be an amazing experience and all that jazz smile.gif

we got more snow today.
    like, a good 6+ inches more, methinks.
    so what makes me happy is Winter acting like Winter
    instead of last year when it was 60s and clear throughout December and January, which was horribly wrong.
    yay snow!
  • - having a whole new kitchen!!! The colour is so much like Cadbury purple... aw...

imageimageimage
  • Mayo that is the most gorgeous kitchen in existence, EVER!!! Hehe it's the GREATEST shade of purple too - that's exactly the colour that I was thinking of! And with the pictures of Koko and everything... eeee smile.gif

- This guy I'm seeing got all jealous over my love for Damian. So he's growing his hair to look like The Kulash's. Gonna be gorgeous!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 17 2007, 12:36 AM)
    Mayo that is the most gorgeous kitchen in existence, EVER!!! Hehe it's the GREATEST shade of purple too - that's exactly the colour that I was thinking of! And with the pictures of Koko and everything... eeee smile.gif

- This guy I'm seeing got all jealous over my love for Damian. So he's growing his hair to look like The Kulash's. Gonna be gorgeous!!

thank you, i really really love it, too... I think i will get some nice picture frames so the photos will be honoured just like they should smile.gif

And hahahahaaa... you have just the right influence on him, haha...
  • Mayo, that purple kittie is the awesome!
  • freeeeeeee meals for 2 days straight
  • Mayo that looks really good!

-school delays
    -extra sleep
    -no first period today smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 16 2007, 06:32 PM)
    The colour is so much like Cadbury purple... aw...

Which probably makes it the most awesome kitchen in existence. biggrin.gif
  • exams being over <3 smile.gif
  • ugh im so jealous. we have exams after winter break. i really wish we could just get them over with before hand. oh well. but...

- sleeping in this morning
    -2 days til winter break!
  • ^^^ ya I used to hate that in highschool
    (the exams after break part... sleeping in is tres nice)

-green nailpolish
  • - wearing my bright yellow pair of leggings on a rather grey day as it has been today
    - having my own christmas tree... i cut a gigantic tree from papers and decorated it with post its... looks like a four-year old did it, but ...i like it wink.gif

-having 444 posts...
  • - finding music that sounds like my thoughts