In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - first snow this winter... yay... it's not cold enough to make it all white and winterly, but there were a few tiny snowflakes...
    - being done with uni this year
    - getting parcels, yes, plural... haha
    - being creative when preparing christmas presents
    - chocolate
  • Rachel, you are too cool for words.

I'm happy because I was at a party last night chatting to one of my best friends, who I haven't seen in ages because he's got a girlfriend so he now spends most of his time with her. And he was lovely and sweet and I've missed him.

And I was talking to his girlfriend, and it turns out she's the sweetest person ever. So I'm happy for them, and I'm happy for being happy for them. If that makes sense.

Plus a certain cute guy picked me up from work today wub.gif
  • cookies!!!!!
    And Mr. Bean!!!!
  • -Being caught-up/completed with most everything for the first time in YEARS.

-Not knowing what to do with yourself with all the free time you have.

-WARM winter days.

-The ability to return to the boards after long absences.

-Being happy.
  • -ENDGAME BEING AT BAM THIS SEASON. I would probably make out with Beckett if given the chance. But I have a feeling he'd be curmudgeony and angry at the world. Maybe I'd just make out with his brain.
  • -Doctor Who (soooo good)
    -food in general
  • chicken!!!!!
    and potatoes!
  • -my golden girls season 1 dvd arrived today.. currently watching smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 29 2007, 03:27 PM)
    -my golden girls season 1 dvd arrived today.. currently watching smile.gif

Can I watch too? I've been watching them on the youtube thinger

-tuna burritos, which are really just tuna wraps stuffed to the brim. My roomate says it's no longer a wrap, I've created a monster tuna burrito
    -watching Hillary Duff movies and begging the tv to stop being so lame.
    -pretty picture frames

Edit: While we're on Hillary Duff, Mr. Big from "Sex in the City" appearing in a Hillary Duff movie! LMAO!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 29 2007, 05:52 PM)
    Can I watch too? I've been watching them on the youtube thinger

Of course smile.gif I've got disc one in right now...
    "What, Blanche? We go through this every morning... you have cellulite"-dorothy

as for my happy list...

thanks to my sister for posting it on my myspace laugh.gif
  • Is that tiny Michael Cera???

Speaking of:
    -Winning the toonie back (after losing it betting on whether there were North American badgers) for betting that Michael Cera was a Canadian.
    -Having friends who will celebrate my tooth being filled with me
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 30 2007, 12:48 AM)
    Is that tiny Michael Cera???

yes!! isn't he adorable??
  • - getting cadbury chocolate from my friend for christmas (late christmas party with all my friends which brings me to...)

- seeing all of my friends again, I haven't seen them for AGES and tomorrow night we'll party and drink and...drink, haha

- suddenly hearing Pete Doherty, aw yes, I love lastfm and how unpredictably it spits out cool songs

- watching movies with my mom, "the last unicorn" that fantastic kid movie.........
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 30 2007, 06:40 AM)
    - suddenly hearing Pete Doherty

he is just like, so magical. i love him and definitely want to learn more about him. i bought the "who the hell is pete doherty?" dvd last night, and i'm hoping that helps me some.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 30 2007, 06:01 AM)
    yes!! isn't he adorable??

VERY YES!

I find him darling.
  • Rufus Wainwright does Judy Garland.

It makes me want to be an obnoxious, boozy woman living in San Francisco.
  • Dionne Warwick makes me so happy....

just watching her live performances on youtube could break my heart and fill me with joy at the same time...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ctVSjnsg16E
    sigh... what a classy broad...

I want to see that Rufus does Judy dvd...
  • ^^ you rock, mel!

- that pic of Dan in the Dan thread where he's wearing big red sunglasses and grinning ear to ear
    - corn dogs
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 30 2007, 10:40 PM)
    I want to see that Rufus does Judy dvd...

My dad made me go see I Am Legend with him yesterday, and during the previews there was a commercial for the DVD and there was giant Rufus singing his heart out! It was amazing. So yeah, buy it!
  • lol I rock?

Makes me happy:
    -a rad dentist telling me I rock
    -a rad friend thats sooo far away
    -M. Ward and that vid for Chinese translation where the little old guy bob dances http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToEPFDIzhNA
    -metallic nailpolish

and mixy... lol that does indeed sound amazing. Im saving my money for alive 2007 special dvd edition though! didn't get it for xmas because it was sold out everywhere apparently... so if they forget to buy it for me i think i just might have to get it for myself.

rufus reminds me of owen pallet... lol for reasons... i just listened to him coviering no cars go... sigh... joy.