In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 13 2007, 10:52 AM)
    What ages are you at middle school? Because in England, we only have two schools, but I was the weird awkward one towards the end of my first school and the beginning of my high school... that's in the middle, right?

Usually it's 6th, 7th, and 8th grade (so, like 11-14).
  • ^^^ 6,7,8 is more common, but for me it was 5,6,7,8. Still, you get the idea.

ps Rachel, haha i don't know whether to say you're welcome or thanks, but either way... yay! I'll have to go on a more thorough search for Season 3.

snow makes me happy. Although there's not much chance of a snow day, cause it's supposed to be over by ten tonight. but still.
  • I AM DONE. WIF MY PAPAH.

Katie, today was your paper due date and last day, right? Yaaay!
    My last exam is Thursday evening. I know what we'll celebrate by smile.gif
  • Woo hoo!!! My husband bought me an ipod nano! The only bummer is, I have only Invincible loaded on it as a video. I have to wait for some software to be loaded on my computer to load all the rest of my music video collection. I am totally psyched...I have a little Damian with me everywhere I go;) I'm slightly jazzed, as tomorrow ,I'm off to Chicago for my Duranie weekend.
  • I AM FINISHED (almost) WITH MY EXAMS

I had my last big exam today in economics of climate change (my real last exam is next Wednesday, but it's in theatre studies, a class I actually enjoy and really am not worried about. It's might actually be an enjoyable test to take, if that's even possible). I left the class, feeling a little nervous and fretful (read: "oh god, I don't think I did as well as I could have. Oh god") into the cold, cold Montreal air. BUT I AM FREE.

Do I have to do anything tonight? Nooooo. Am I going to be productive? Nooooooo. I am going to watch Weeds and led my brain atrophy! HOORAH! HOORAH ATROPHY!

If nothing else, I definitely learned something from this class. It may make me a total curmudgeon whenever anyone brings up climate change policy, but I know things! Actual things!

ATROPHY!
  • - coming home fro a party at uni ...... and i drank somne wine an beer and cant type.... great night out!! And what makes me happy?? singingn the house wins on my way home and talking to my friend who lives next door on the phone at 1:20 am...... now to bedc.-
  • baking cookies

and doing badly on a chem test, but getting a 105 anyways because everyone else did worse and so the teacher scaled it more

whoooo
  • this just made my day.... -ella -ella -ella....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvC6VS4Np4U...feature=related

i hate that song, but people who cover it are always making a better job than Rihanna...
  • -My boyfriend coming up tomorrow...
    -...which means we can take his car up to the top of the mountain to go midnight sledding! I'm making me roommates go, I don't even care. WE ARE GOING MIDNIGHT SLEDDING.
    -Hot chocolate
    -Um, have I mentioned how excited I am to see Beckett Shorts in the city? SO EXCITED.
    -Being the girl that always takes jokes one step too far.
    -This (so weird. So warped. So good. A+ Sylvain Chomet):
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 14 2007, 03:12 PM)
    -Being the girl that always takes jokes one step too far.

Same. haha
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Dec 14 2007, 08:24 PM)
    Same. haha

Thank God I'm not the only one! I just find disgusting things funny. It's not a crime, it's just unfortunate for my friends. Thankfully, I tend to say these things when I'm tired, so they come off as cuter than if I had been fully conscious.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 14 2007, 03:12 PM)
    -This (so weird. So warped. So good. A+ Sylvain Chomet):

O wow, what is that? That might be one of the strangest/coolest pictures I've ever seen.
  • It's from Sylvain Chomet's "The Old Lady and the Pigeons." It's a short film that you can find on YouTube. It's so incredibly weird, but Chomet has really mastered the art of mime. His movies are, for the most part, without dialogue, but the characters are all just SO well-done and are such amazing charactitures, that it's impossible to stop watching.

I recommend starting with either The Triplets of Belleville or, his only (as far as I know) live-action, the Tour Eiffel segment of Paris Je T'Aime ()

-OK. Seriously. Could we just talk about how fucking amazing this movie looks?
    (Trailer 2 is fantastic)
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/persepolis...erType=playlist
    I have to see Persepolis if it's the last thing I do
  • Quizmania coming back, making my life complete again
  • ^^^^

Seeing Pandy back on the boards! wink.gif
  • you still owe me an email =p
  • - im going to a party tonight
    - the fact that pandy will soon win over hayley williams heart
    - the boy i like, likes me too!
    - i get to hang out with my best friends
    - im having a good hair day!
  • Today I played guitar hero, and didn't suck at it. smile.gif
  • haha the first time i actually passed guitar hero i was so excited i started celebrating before the song was even over. yeah i was dumb i know. it was embarressing, yes. but i still owned!

-cookies and cream ice cream. mmmhhmmm
    -being ranked first in my freaking hard honors english class. and beating this cocky girl who thinks she is the shit and the smartest person in the world. yeah well whose talking now haha.
  • - I went shopping today with an actual intent for the first time in a long time, and for the first time ever, came back with everything I wanted, fitting beautifully. My life is complete.

- This. I don't have it (yet), but just looking at it and thinking about it makes me happy.

- Pasta. Yum.