In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• -Owen Pallet aka Final fantasy
    *sigh* hes so rad.

- Its always sunny in philidelphia
    guys this show is so hilarious... just watched like every episode online... Charlie Day is my hero
  • -taking sweet action pictues with my new camera which i think i am going to marry
    -only being 15 for 2 more hours
    -cupcakes. serioulsy those thing are just amazing
    -dressing up. i got a new dress with ok go pattern on it for my birthday dinner tomorrow. i can't wait to wear it haha
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2007, 11:15 AM)
    I don't give a shit what anyone says about it,
    I'm so fucking excited for the Sex and the City movie. I am going to watch it and I am going to love every second.
    Miranda will always be my favorite.

I think you're just about the only person I know who likes Miranda, let alone favourites her. Maybe that says something about the people I know...

I always got "cast" as Charlotte so, before I'd even seen the show, I decided she was my favourite. rolleyes.gif

• * I just spent my last hour of work Christmasifying the reception - decorating the tre, putting tinsel and pretend presents everywhere... so much fun. I was going to try and find or make a menorah for Chanukah too, but I ran out of time. But it was so much fun.

* I got an offer to study Medicine at Sheffield University!!! WOOOO!!!!!!
  • - Its finallys saturday and the last day of my week, I get 9 hours of work today and then 2 solid days of rest. wooooo
    - I've only got 2 more weeks at work!
    - Only 1 more week till my best friend gets here.
    - I figured out what to get my brother for Christmas
    - We got a christmas tree last night.
    - I woke up and did sit ups and jazz ercized to Ok Go, YAY!

This morning has been very happy and I've only been awake for 30 minutes. WoO. But off to the dreaded work. ugh. Customers will make me unhappy, they have a vendetta against me and love to do that to me.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 10:27 AM)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
    There was no doubt in my mind it would happen smile.gif
    Your dreams are coming true, Dr. Darling!
  • Me and my friends making this video last night..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2k7LkCJHg
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Nov 29 2007, 07:12 AM)
    Patty!! I went to the Galaxy game the other day! You're right, it was completely amazing.
    Oh and we won 5-3, L.A. can put that in their multi-million dollar pipe and smoke it.

- Sydney kicking butt.

JB!!! That is too cool! I'm glad you had an awesome time. See, it was completely amazing biggrin.gif And good job beating the Galaxy. Take that L.A. (sorry, I had to say it laugh.gif )
  • ONLY 2 MORE SATURDAYS IN HELL! Yes. sweet sauce.
  • - Someone else loving Miranda from SATC.
    - Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties
    - My ugly sweater and I being featured in this week's Globe & Mail newspaper

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 7 2007, 10:40 PM)
    -Owen Pallet aka Final fantasy
    *sigh* hes so rad.

My friend Michael is putting together a play he wrote for his senior drama project, and he wanted to use a Final Fantasy song, so he called Owen's label and they just gave my friend his cell number to ask him personally WHAAAT! And Owen loved the idea and said he might be in the area and he'll try to come and actually see the play! I'm the stage manager, too. This is so fucking exciting. Michael's a musician and he's played at a few festivals and he's getting sort of popular, so he has all of these sweet connections now. Someone from Arts&Crafts (the record label!! As in Feist, Broken Social Scene, Stars...) got in touch with the drama teacher and asked for special passes to see the show! AHHHH! Best cast party everr Y/Y!?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 9 2007, 07:37 PM)
    - Someone else loving Miranda from SATC.

She's just so sassy! OK, maybe more sarcastic and pessimistic than sassy, but still!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Dec 5 2007, 09:20 PM)
    - Decorating for Christmas
    - Blowing off stupid essays you'll never ever have to write again to decorate for Christmas
    - Kix cereal
    - Toblerone and Terry's Chocolate Oranges
    - That little quote book that girl showed me today that I think worked wonders with me and my attitude towards my life dreams...
    - The fact that I'm happy about so many things
    - YOU GUYS! wub.gif

Oh...
    - And the fact that I feel like I'm seeing Theresa everyday in real life because of her look-alike...laugh.gif

aww
    i feel special!
    ahahha
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 6 2007, 07:11 PM)
    McFly.

Oh dear lord, they are four of the most beautiful creatures ever (not including OK Go, of course). Who can sing. And chat to the crowd.

And I SWEAR all four of them looked in my direction at the same time from the stage, said something to one another, and then looked back towards me and grinned. Now obviously they may have been looking at someone else, and it's true that my sister's dancing (which was so erratic that she fell over the seats in front of us and rolled onto the floor below) may have caught their attention.
    But for argument's sake we'll just assume that they want me wink.gif

Eeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

fjaklshdfahdfgksdfhaljfdggfhjgf !!!!!!!!
    LUCKY
    I just randomly started watching youtube videos of them and before I knew it, I couldn't stop.
    (okay, okay, so I started watching Simon Amstell/McFly slash videos and then decided to figure out who they were...but anyways)
    freaking America...
    Although, one video said plans were in the works for a visit to the US sometime next year... but knowing life (and the fact that first visits to the States usually means NY/LA), that obviously won't include Boston.
    sigh.

• -winter break starting this week thursday, at 12:45pm
    -celebrating by going to BURGERAMA!!!!
    -my guitar pick Mr. Rusty Ross threw at me
    -my new pic with him that I can't stop staring at
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 10 2007, 03:02 AM)
    fjaklshdfahdfgksdfhaljfdggfhjgf !!!!!!!!
    LUCKY
    I just randomly started watching youtube videos of them and before I knew it, I couldn't stop.
    (okay, okay, so I started watching Simon Amstell/McFly slash videos and then decided to figure out who they were...but anyways)
    freaking America...
    Although, one video said plans were in the works for a visit to the US sometime next year... but knowing life (and the fact that first visits to the States usually means NY/LA), that obviously won't include Boston.
    sigh.

AHHHH!!! Miss Milk, you like them too?? YAY!!!
    They were on the radio today, giving the presenter a tour of their houses and describing it all (Tom, one of the singers and guitarists, has rubber ducks in his bathroom wub.gif), and they played a stripping game and there are PICTURES, naked pictures, of my lovelies. And the radio chat.
    Ahhh I'm so glad someone else shares my love for them... you'll be hooked soon, my dear. I promise you.
    And I'm sure they'll go back - they're doing a new album now so they'll want to promote it.
  • The best night.....

On saturday night i was out with a friend and we went into a club (if someone ever wants to go to Rostock, Germany go to the Trafo, haha...and visit me in Hamburg!!!)
    anyway, we were quite late and we walked up to the dj (as always) and asked him to play some songs (as always)

we asked for:

Fratellis, Maccabees, Blood Red Shoes, Strokes, Babyshambles, Franz Ferdinand, The View, The Hives,.... and he always said something like "don't have" "already played" (< this btw is really weird normally they don't even KNOW those bands,...) and i thought, ok, why not try OK Go? They never play this, but i could try... and yes, he said they don't have them and then another guy said that they had!!!! And ...THEY PLAYED IT! And another good thing, before OK Go came (HIGA) they played really crappy things so we were almost alone on the dancefloor for OK Go. YES!!!
  • I found my Christmas spirit this weekend.

It's car bombs. laugh.gif
    Although I did drink them whilst trimming the tree.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 10:27 AM)

i'm an inconsiderate boob, and didn't say anything before... but, CONGRATULATIONS WIFEY!!!! smile.gif so happy for you!
  • - having maybe the chance to spend 9 months in England with a scholarship... i am applying for one and my profesor says it is rather easy to get in... Manchester, Southhampton or Sheffield.
  • - being Posty McPosterson!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY