In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 21 2008, 11:46 PM)
    my future roomate liked the choclates you sent me miss mayo

oh yay!! all this talk about chocolate makes my mind say CHOCOLATE NOW GET....
  • I went to Borders and picked up:

- Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me
    - America (The Book) for $4.99
    - LeTigre: LeTigre for $3.50

The last two purchases were impulse buys. I can not not go into the clearance section. It's a good thing I did.
  • mmm clearance sections...

- telling my parents I'll be home before 11, and walking through the door at 10:59
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

- adding random "what"s onto the end of my sentences-
    for example, "I like Evan Rachel Wood, except for her tendency to date Marilyn Manson, um, what?"
    or "Anddd now she comes out of the closet, what?"
    or "random hobo, what?"
    or "So now they take a trip. Both physically and mentally. um, what?"
    I dunno, it's just sort of addictive.

- new obsessions
  • ^^
    hahaha, that what thing is so random.

- J-MAC ON LENO!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • ohmy.gif J-MAC?
    really?
    and I missed it?
    sad.gif haha who am I kidding, it'll be on youtube eventually.

and yeah, the examples I used were from my commentary during Across the Universe.
    which might explain some of it?
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • oh.
    my god.

I *JUST* checked my voicemail, after a long night/early night at the bar... to have a voicemail not JUST from Rachel...

BUT FROM MY WIFEY!!!!!!!!

I'm BEAMING right now. I LOVE you Alice! You made my night. Your accent is adorable, and, me and Angie will be saying

"I love you wifey!!"
    In a British accent forever
  • ^^^

Yeah, Katie, we called you at like SIX. Haha, how long were you at the bar?????

Alice and I had the BEST day, and we actually had a whole bunch of people ask us if we were sisters. One of Alice's classmates actually thought I was 18. He was very drunk, but I love him for it nonetheless.

And now I need to go to bed.
  • I'm so bummed I missed your call sad.gif

Angie and I went out at 5. See, we have this thing here called, Burgerama. And.. what you do, is you drink REALLY cheap beer and eat REALLY cheap burgers, and it's just a grand ol' time. And, I knew that you guys were getting together earlier in the day, so I figured I must just not be getting a call. But NOW... I get to have that VM for awhile. I can listen to it whenever I'm having a bad day, which for me is pretty often, so. smile.gif It's a good thing.

I love you guys tons. Seriously
    wub.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 22 2008, 09:45 AM)
    I love you guys tons. Seriously
    wub.gif wub.gif

We love you too. wub.gif Yesterday only could've been better if you'd been with us. Or if there had been OK Go involved. Or something to do with Ser Biz.

We had the most incredible time, and I'll be blogging about it later - I'll copy it on here if anyone's interested too.
  • We're like a tripod. Now if just all 3 of us could get together in one place... as Alice would say, "crotch explosions galore" wink.gif

-Listening to the VM from Alice twice already today. haha

And I look forward to the blog! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 22 2008, 11:03 AM)
    -Listening to the VM from Alice twice already today. haha

And I look forward to the blog! smile.gif

I second that. I missed Rachel's call (the one 1&!@#(@!& time I leave my phone unattended) and on my voicemail was Alice's beautiful accent. How I wish I was from England, just so I could have that accent. I too am saving it.
  • Wow, so much boardie love!

ohmy.gif So.... I might be able to go to Italy with my friends next spring break!

That, for shizzle, makes me happy.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Feb 22 2008, 10:08 PM)
    Wow, so much boardie love!

ohmy.gif So.... I might be able to go to Italy with my friends next spring break!

That, for shizzle, makes me happy.

ooooh, Italy is so great! (which is weird, as I was there when I was like three and can't really remember anything apart from the fact that it was a very long journey for a three-year-old in a car and that it was really warm)
    But, Italy's great!!

I'm going to see loads of my dear friends in a week and I cannot wait!! that makes me happy.
    also: new colour in my hair... yes, I love those spontaneous hair-colour changing moments I have every now and then...
  • -my friends performing on the noon news today!!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 22 2008, 12:15 PM)
    I missed Rachel's call (the one 1&!@#(@!& time I leave my phone unattended) and on my voicemail was Alice's beautiful accent. How I wish I was from England, just so I could have that accent.

Seriously. British accents are awesome. I want to hear Alice's accent! I just have to wait until August.

-seeing OK Go, Andy Richter, and Angela TOMORROW! I'm so freakin' excited.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 22 2008, 06:23 PM)
    -seeing OK Go, Andy Richter, and Angela TOMORROW! I'm so freakin' excited.

Hurray, ezovera! Have fun, like I need to tell you to. tongue.gif
  • i baragged to eveyon i have a brithis wifey

tepme. rachel reauqasetd we ge briends on facebok fyiii

wtf am di h watchin
  • AHHHHHHH!!!!
    OK, I have a rather huge happy list at the moment:

- NYC!!!
    - Seeing my dearest sister Rachel in NYC and spending almost a whole day with her
    - Being mistaken for Rachel's sister by two people, and having absolutely everyone on the school trip (44 people in all) ask me how I was related to her, commenting on how the family resemblance was obvious biggrin.gif
    - Phoning boardies!!
    - Phoning Rachel's family members!
    - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    - My WIFEY!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
    - Ice skating in central park (even though I did sprain my wrist)
    - Coming home to see my family. smile.gif (not including my big sister and wife, obviously).
  • I'm so glad you're home safely, Alice! I forgot to mention something about that phone - Dan has used my phone. Yes, *that* Dan. So you can amend your list to say "Phoning boardies using a phone that was once used by The Great Konopka.
  • Oh wow.
    That's fantastic!

My ear has had indirect contact with Dan's ear.
    My claim to fame wink.gif

And Kalinda - YES!! We HAVE to meet up in SF. My parents are absolutely fine with it, we're going to be there for 10 days so there's plenty of time. YAY! Also Katie, having listened to your voicemail message - your voice is gorgeous too!!!