In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I just called this student club I'm in where I get loads of things cheaper and I ought to have gotten (is that right grammar??) this cool magazine and when I talked to this guy on the phone he was super sweet, telling me that, as I already got the sweatshirt for free there's just no way of getting the magazine also but that he's so really sorry and that he'd send me a cool black bag instead, because he felt bad, haha.
  • - I'm on vacation for an ENTIRE week!!!
    - two OK Go dreams in a row.
  • -Meeting Alice yesterday!
    -family bbq
    -doggies
  • - having some semblance of a resume (aka CV) coming together and a pediatric dentistry application just barely finally starting to fall into place

- a recent disregard for dentistry as the stories I'm writing are finally coming together

- Pinky & the Brain, esp. this (I've posted it b4, but I can't get enough): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiTsULG6iVQ
  • MICHAEL FRIGGIN' PHELPS!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Aug 12 2008, 12:54 AM)
    MICHAEL FRIGGIN' PHELPS!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Basically ;)

-The US men's gymnastics team
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Aug 12 2008, 12:54 AM)
    MICHAEL FRIGGIN' PHELPS!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Seconding!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 12 2008, 05:37 AM)
    -The US men's gymnastics team

I'll second that! My sister and I were glued to tv for the whole time and I totally have a crush on Justin Spring now, but I think 99% of it is because he's the son of an astronaut.

This also make me very happy because I bake cookies for these dudes and now they're on the Olympic soundtrack! My baking does magical things people.
  • watching seinfeld with canada
  • watching sienfeld with a panda smile.gif
  • I move in in two weeks!!!

August 26, which coincidentally, is also Rob Cantor's birthday.

I'm superexcited.

• damn, I think that's the first time I've ever double-posted on this forum.

=/ sorries
  • Milky, that's QUITE the feat... nearly 3 years of perfection. No apologies necessary wink.gif

-vacay up north to PENTWATER! for tonight, tomorrow and Friday smile.gif
    -Playing on the beach and drinking with some of my closest friends
    -Sam, Sean, Adam and Joe biggrin.gif
    -my roommate Caitlin comes home Friday
    -ANGIE COMES HOME SUNDAY!
    -Moving in to my new apartment next Saturday... WITH Angie, her cousin Sarah and our good friend Shannon
    -Life right now biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Aug 12 2008, 06:48 PM)
    I'll second that! My sister and I were glued to tv for the whole time and I totally have a crush on Justin Spring now, but I think 99% of it is because he's the son of an astronaut.

This also make me very happy because I bake cookies for these dudes and now they're on the Olympic soundtrack! My baking does magical things people.

Do you ship brownies to Delaware by any chance? wink.gif
  • yours and my fave red headed alice, got all A's in her exams

and shes going to cambridge!

so fucking proud of her! lets all hear it for alie!

BOOOM
  • LOL, I got the same txt.

Hooray for Alice!
  • - rain in the desert, which is finally happening right now. Sometimes the sky here forgets how to do it.
    While we're on the subject, this vid (so girlie, but pretty): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTAL9USv60

- and Alice. Who has officially entered an elite team known as the doctors of Ok Go, the few the proud.
  • i of course belong to the slightly more elite but severely less prestigious group 'flaneurs, vagabonds, scoundrels and rap scallions of ok go'

congratulations to alice!
  • Yay Alice!!

QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 13 2008, 01:28 PM)
    Do you ship brownies to Delaware by any chance? wink.gif

Haha. I think they would lose their magicalness in transit.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Aug 15 2008, 01:52 AM)
    Haha. I think they would lose their magicalness in transit.

Darn. Gotta get to San Francisco then...