In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• That's amazing. Two of my favorite people standing in front of one of my favorite clubs with one of my favorite bands listed on the upcoming shows list (Parka, they're right on the bottom).

My head might explode with the need to move to England.
  • SUSIIII!
    WIFEY!!!!

i wanna be wedged in between you two... love love LOVE the picture smile.gif
  • haha some freak dj on a radio station here called kj103 in oklahoma just played the jonas brothers song burnin up, over and over until the current temperature went down from 103
    it was funny, and slightly annoying. but i like the song.
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Awww. I hope you liked my comment on that picture.
  • -ordering take-out. Food tastes so much better when you don't have to make it yourself.
    -Gregory Peck
  • i do, FavePers' wink.gif

I'd say we look pretty darn cute together...
    *crosses fingers*
  • kadsfhuilaehjrdfsybdj,dfscjvx

Whompy (The Whomping Willows, aka Matt Maggiacomo) just posted info for a Boston show tomorrow! With JFF, The Remus Lupins, and THE MUDBLOODS!!!!

And Pottercast. Pottercast is cool to.

But srsly.

I love the Mudbloods so much its not even possible to explain. they're sososososo amazing.

and this is SUCH a good lineup.
    SO GOOD

and I'm so going.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(I just realized how little sense this makes to people who are not clued in to the HP/Wizard Rock phenomenon. haha.)
  • I finally got my roommate assignment in the mail today! And I got roomed with my best friend!!! I'm so excited because I was almost positive that we weren't going to get roomed together because if you wanted to request someone to room with, each one of you has to turn in a request form with each of your signatures on it and college id numbers. But my orientation was before hers and I forgot to have her sign the slip and I didn't know her id # and she wasn't answering her phone, so I left it blank and the guy said it should still be ok as long as I made sure she turned hers in. But then when she went to her orientation they wouldn't take the slip!! I was so angry. They told her that it might still work since I turned mine in, but I was very doubtful because mine wasn't even fully filled out. But I got the slip with her name on it today and I was SO happy! I called her right away and she hadn't got hers in the mail yet, so I told her and she completely flipped out. She started screaming and running around her house laugh.gif It was so funny.
  • - watching new dexter

- watching batman begins last night, and tim booth (lead singer of james) being in it, and it being awesome
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jul 11 2008, 01:53 AM)
    - dot dot dot wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

seriously, this band makes me so happy, their shows are always so fun (last night being no exception...) wub.gif
  • - lady dabs wub.gif for the triple dots

- going off to see the new batman in 27 mins
  • - pandy wub.gif
    - going to see the new batman at the drive-in in a little over 3 hours!..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 3 2008, 12:37 PM)
    seriously, this band makes me so happy, their shows are always so fun (last night being no exception...) wub.gif

*squee!* so lucky! How many times does that make it? How was your little pet hyperactive emo leprecahn? Take me too! Ooo, enjoy the drive-in.

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 3 2008, 05:06 PM)
    *squee!* so lucky! How many times does that make it? How was your little pet hyperactive emo leprecahn?

i've seen them 6 times now wub.gif... he shows no sign of slowing down, or growing taller tongue.gif...
  • - the batman

seriously, wow

if anyone hasnt seen it, go fucking see it now

NOW

come on, what you waiting for

NOW

FUCKING NOW

good
  • that's pretty much how i feel about it too... the new Batman flick that is... I saw it twice opening weekend... which means I had twice the nightmares. christian bale makes things all okay though...

-watching Peter's OTHER band play and having the most fun EVER
    -spending all Saturday by the pool sippin' Corona's
    -watching Christian Bale movies... whether he's a crime fighting vigilante, or a yuppie scum psycho "dissecting girls" biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 3 2008, 07:07 PM)
    - the batman

seriously, wow

ditto... i'll definitely be seeing that again in theaters...
  • -finally getting off my lazy bum and getting a job
    -the manager being stuck in a meeting so he didn't know that I was late for my interview (the bus freakin' broke down so it wasn't really my fault)
    -getting a text from Alice! She just arrived in San Francisco!