In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• ^^ Ooo, waterpark! All the parks around here had to close due to icky stuff being found in the water. It was a local scandal since it's never happened before.
    Lol, yeah, I love da tourists. I find rude tourists to be amusing. I feel like they're afraid they'll stand out if they're too friendly, so they try to blend by being rude, which only makes them stand out more.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 21 2008, 08:36 PM)
    It's fun playing "Spot the Tourist" whenever we go to Walmart, though tongue.gif

We buy LOADS of sunscreen, trashy magazines, cheap lounge chairs and towels... wink.gif beer too, but only if it's a super walmart haha
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 21 2008, 09:15 PM)
    ^^ Ooo, waterpark! All the parks around here had to close due to icky stuff being found in the water. It was a local scandal since it's never happened before.
    Lol, yeah, I love da tourists. I find rude tourists to be amusing. I feel like they're afraid they'll stand out if they're too friendly, so they try to blend by being rude, which only makes them stand out more.

haha, yeah. And It also has roller coasters and a bunch of other rides as well. The water park is only a part of it. We actually just got a new roller coaster and I saw a commercial for it the other day and it was very dramatic and cheezy, and I started cracking up. All of us who actually live here see Indiana Beach as kinda lame. I guess we're just around it so much, that it's not really that great. But most of us teenagers work there during the summer and get free passes for one day each week. I worked there last summer. And when you're there practically all the time it's really nothing special

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 21 2008, 09:38 PM)
    We buy LOADS of sunscreen, trashy magazines, cheap lounge chairs and towels... wink.gif beer too, but only if it's a super walmart haha

laugh.gif
  • Mayo and Henrietta came to London on Saturday evening and are leaving tonight, which meant that I got to spend two glorious days with them!! It was fantastic smile.gif

We started out in Camden Town on Sunday, went to Koko where we first met and saw OK Go together last November, then went to central London and did a bit of shopping. Then today we went out for a pub lunch in a really traditional English pub in Hampstead and then went to the Tate Modern Art Gallery and had coffees by the Thames. T'was really lovely, and great to see them - I love having fellow OK Go obsessives around, haha!

And I have the latest Mayo original - a new t-shirt! It's gorgeous, pics later, and pics of the three of us together too smile.gif
  • That all sounds BRILLIANT, Alice.
  • - my London trip, especially the Alice part biggrin.gif Having brought loads and loads of Cadbury home (yeah, what do you do when you're at the airport with 10 pounds left?...right! I know Rachel understands me, haha)
    - the weather finally being somewhat summer-like
    - Alice smile.gif thank you again for just being wonderful
    - my bed, god, I love it, more than ever considering my last night, cold hard floor at the airport, yeah- fun.
    - having nothing to do today, it's almost 6pm now and my plan is to go to bed, watching old Friends episodes...

btw- Rachel, did you know that you can drink a Cadbury Caramel milk shake in London??? PERFECT! didn't find any bubbly though.
  • I'm so jealous of your London excursion, Mayo!! But I'm SOOOOO glad you had such an amazing time (minus the airport floor thing) and I can't wait to get over there and meet you both and eat lots of Cadbury wink.gif
  • Aww, that sounds awesome. I really want to go over to Europe sometime, but I really can't afford it anytime soon.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jul 23 2008, 04:37 PM)
    btw- Rachel, did you know that you can drink a Cadbury Caramel milk shake in London??? PERFECT! didn't find any bubbly though.

It was brilliant seeing you again, glad you had such a great time!
    Wasn't there any Cadbury's Bubbly at the airport?? Damn, I'll have to send you a big box of the stuff soon smile.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 23 2008, 05:04 PM)
    I'm so jealous of your London excursion, Mayo!! But I'm SOOOOO glad you had such an amazing time (minus the airport floor thing) and I can't wait to get over there and meet you both and eat lots of Cadbury wink.gif

Can't wait to meet you either, wifey!!
    Have you finished all the chocolate I sent you, then? tongue.gif
  • Thanks again, Alice!
    Meeting you was the best part of our London trip! biggrin.gif
    And Mayo, I really enjoy holidays with you.
    -plus great weather in England and Germany,
    -and loads of chocolate... rolleyes.gif
  • Henrietta, Mayo and Alice: your outings sound like so much fun! I wish I could visit you too someday

My happiness:
    I'm so happy right now. I haven't been this happy in a long, long time.
  • Purchasing my pretty new travel bag. MSRP $200.00, I got it for $24.99! Sales are the best ever.
  • - my sister's at a concert right now hearing her fav band play her fav song. So my happiness is for her.
  • Aw, Tempe, that is so sweet!
  • - pear cinnamon caramel ice cream

- Tazo red apple cinnamon caramel tea

- the above two eaten together

- my sister dancing and singing in the front row of a concert and getting heaps of attention from the band 1910 Fruitgum Company
  • -tea and cookies on a sunny afternoon
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 26 2008, 12:30 AM)
    - my sister dancing and singing in the front row of a concert and getting heaps of attention from the band 1910 Fruitgum Company

Haha Tempe, your family are awesome smile.gif

- Having the confidence to ask for the cute barman's number last night (I NEVER thought I'd be able to do that)
    - Flirting with the cute barman via text smile.gif
    Hehe!
  • haha, well done tongue.gif

this:

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

- Henrietta and I had a look at a "possibly-soon-ours" flat and it was AMAZING... (in the one room they had that certain tapestry pattern... yes) and now we're hoping it'll work out and then we'll move in a few weeks time, eeeeeeeeh

- the weather, it's perfect right now, I only wish there was a pool or lake nearby...

- being all creative and having made a plushie... a little cat and it's cute and sweet and I made it myself tongue.gif