In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I finally got my diploma in the mail. It's funny how you can walk down the aisle and go through the ceremony, and you can get your license in the mail that actually allows you work, but nothing feels official until you're actually holding that diploma in your hands. As I read it, I want to cry. I'd been through so much stress those last few months, and it seemed no one would give me the nod and let me go forth. Now I feel like I have the validation and it makes me shake. "RR is hereby awarded the degree of dental medicine and is entitled to all the rights, honors, and priviledges pertaining thereto." I've got a lifetime of real practice to do to make this accomplishment truly valid, but academically, I feel truly accomplished. My massively large siggie shows off the accomplishment. Don't worry, it's only a temporary siggie.
  • ah, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DIPLOMA!!!! wow, wub.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

happy list:
    - Alphabeat, I love this fascination song
    - my great sewing machine, I made a bag last night!!
  • finally getting a smoocheroo (or several) from a certain boyyyyyyyyy wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 18 2008, 12:26 PM)
    finally getting a smoocheroo (or several) from a certain boyyyyyyyyy wink.gif

NO REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!
  • haha yessssssssssss!!! just in time for him to leave for three months too... what timing wink.gif
  • Well, at least he's not leaving you wondering for three months.
  • oh... but he is... :-/ haha that should go in the complaints thread i suppose wink.gif either way. fun fun fun.
  • Katie, I am ecstatic for you! Get it girl, haha!
  • LeakyCon!

Is in Boston!

And I can go!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

ok, I've been waiting to go to an HP conference for like, a year and a half. So when one comes around in my hometown, I'm so there. AHHHH I can't wait!!

Also, it's the same weekend as the Anime Boston conference.

NERD TAKE OVER BOSTON! WHOOOOO!

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 27 2008, 07:43 PM)
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

For the record... it's this one wink.gif
  • Wizard Rock on MTV, PT. 2

But even more so than that slice of awesome up there

is this:

PURE AMAZING

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

BRIAN AND PAUL!

DRACO AND HARRY!

My brain seriously just exploded from that clip. You might not fully get it, but that's ok, because it made my life complete.

*singing* Draco and Harry, sitting in a tree.. s-n-o-g-g-i-n-g............

he now has two teeth

so can finaly say "CHECK OUT MA TEEEEF"

he also loves smudge...but who doesnt?
  • aaaaw, Andy, so cute!

-my favorite skirt.
    - my new headband
    -my new shoes, on clearance for $12 down from 50
    -cookie dough ice cream
    -my dentist. I love her! She was able to get a better arrangement for my teeth.
    She's the best! I think Tempe must be just like my darling dentist.
    And I'll have an open bite in the back and sides forever, but canine to canine is all that matters.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 20 2008, 02:50 PM)
    -my new shoes, on clearance for $12 down from 50
    -my dentist. I love her! She was able to get a better arrangement for my teeth.
    She's the best! I think Tempe must be just like my darling dentist.
    And I'll have an open bite in the back and sides forever, but canine to canine is all that matters.

Love both those things.
    -Moving into an apartment with it's new carpet and new GE washer/dryer
    -Going to Target 4 times in three days
    -ANTM marathon
  • this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bZoMlrDQU

Damn, I always loved Pink & the Brain, Tiny Toons, and the Anamaniacs, but wow, there are so many great cultural references I'm only now rediscovering in these shows (the above is not included in that, I just find the above link amusing).

Edit: *Squeeeee!!* Andy, your boy has inherited the family gene of amazingness, and dare I say cuteness? wink.gif
    Two teeth! Aww, how old is he now?
  • he was 8 months EXACTLY yesterday!

his lil teeeef are keeping him awake at night though, poor lil fella

he is the most awesome nephew ever

and if you disagree with that, he will drool on you!
  • why is that baby so cute?

• cause hes got my awesome family blood in him, and my sisters awesome blood in him
  • check out my teeeeeeeeeef. does he go cruising for lady sharks with you?
  • Thanks for the congrats my lovelies! I'm so happy smile.gif I'd been having nightmares for the two weeks running up to results day!

And Katie - OMFG! I'm so fucking happy for you!!!!
    Also you might like to know that I'm mildly obsessed with The Worst Of Times. LOVE that song!