In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 17 2008, 11:17 AM)
    In one week I'm gonna be in New York and hanging out with Rachel!!

And seeing Secret Dakota Ring.

adkfjasifdha;dnfa;ifnasfnaisfna;slfn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, what? Am I not cool enough or something?? DDDDD:
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 17 2008, 02:04 PM)

You're way cooler than I am. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 17 2008, 01:04 PM)

Wait, I get to hang out with you, too? That has upped my happiness index. Rachel and Katy! Yay!!!!

And I should be in a state of bliss when I get home to listen to the new SDR single. Stupid work for blocking MySpace.

And yes, pun completely intended.
  • Hahahahaha, I didn't realize you didn't know Katy would be there too! It's going to be the Greatest Day EVAR.
  • -meeting Tempe!! She's super nice and easy to talk to.
    -horrible (in a good way) photobooth pictures. If you ever visit San Francisco, expect me to drag you to one.
    -baking cookies
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 20 2008, 07:53 AM)
    -meeting Tempe!! She's super nice and easy to talk to.
    -horrible (in a good way) photobooth pictures. If you ever visit San Francisco, expect me to drag you to one.

Ahhh that's awesome!
    Kalinda, did you take her to the photobooth we went to? What was that store called? Wasteland? smile.gif
    I'm sorry I haven't scanned out pictures in by the way, I'll get onto that soon.

- Being sent info on Freshers Week from Cambridge biggrin.gif
    - Finding out my room number
    - Looking at pictures of my new room on the internet
    - My room is so cute!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 20 2008, 09:19 AM)
    - Being sent info on Freshers Week from Cambridge biggrin.gif
    - Finding out my room number
    - Looking at pictures of my new room on the internet
    - My room is so cute!!!!!

I miss being excited for school.

My happy? On Wednesday I get to take pictures of SDR and then tag them as SDR on Flickr and then there will be actual SDR pictures on the SDR Flickr photo stream. Can I write SDR one more time? Yes, I did.
  • my happy of the day? this conversation:

neice: i want to go outside and have birthday cake...
    me: it's not a birthday party ruby...
    neice: but they might have cake!..

laugh.gif

(just thought i'd edit in that my neice did indeed get cake at that party...)
  • My DVDs of the old Nickelodeon show "Doug" finally came in today!!!!! I'm so happy! I loved that show!! It brings back memories
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Sep 20 2008, 07:57 PM)
    My DVDs of the old Nickelodeon show "Doug" finally came in today!!!!! I'm so happy! I loved that show!! It brings back memories

mr dinnk was the shit

totally own the vhs copy of the movie
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 17 2008, 01:12 PM)
    JEALOUS!!!!
    Go to the Hard Rock Hotel and see the DWYW suits display. Gorgeous smile.gif

We'll for sure be doing this... this EXACT group of girls is going to Vegas:
    So I think we'll be going wink.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 20 2008, 02:53 AM)

Kalinda, I've already been wanting to visit Cali, but now I really just want to come and do this with you!!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 19 2008, 11:53 PM)
    -meeting Tempe!! She's super nice and easy to talk to.
    -baking cookies

Aww, Kalinda is the awesome one. She needs to write a book and start her own Ok Go related bake shop. Lol, photobooth pics are hillarious. I sent all my goodies back to AZ by UPS. So I won't get the photobooth pics until Wednesday. Then, I will scan them to you, Kalinda. Yeps, Alice, we went to the same one you went to. And I have to agree with you, the Haight was my favorite part for it's sheer craziness.

(I actually accidentally sent my house keys by UPS too! I have a brown purse that I wore to San Jose and to the wedding. I packaged it with the UPS stuff only to realize on the Super Shuttle ride home that that brown purse contains my house keys! Luckily, I have a spare key hidden in a really good place outside the house. So my actual house keys are currently in San Jose awaiting shipment to arrive in Mesa on Wednesday.)

-flight stop over in the OC! I always thought Orange County was a county not a city
    -the Pacific Ocean
    -the best weekend of my life having a reunion and wedding with two close friends
    -Lady M, how I've missed her
    -San Jose
    -San Francisco
    -crazy hippies who want to barter dental care
    -Golden Gate Park
    -trees and flowers
    -70 degree California weather as opposed to upper 90 degree AZ weather
    -Kalinda's cookies ( <--ha ha, the perfect name for her bake shop perhaps?)
    -real authentic Chinese food
    -seeing Mrs. Doubtfire's house, finding a pink button outside of it, and pretending it was left there by accident by Mrs. Doubtfire
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 22 2008, 06:10 AM)
    Aww, Kalinda is the awesome one. She needs to write a book and start her own Ok Go related bake shop. Lol, photobooth pics are hillarious. I sent all my goodies back to AZ by UPS. So I won't get the photobooth pics until Wednesday. Then, I will scan them to you, Kalinda. Yeps, Alice, we went to the same one you went to. And I have to agree with you, the Haight was my favorite part for it's sheer craziness.

Ahhh Tempe, this brings back the greatest memories smile.gif Gla you iked Golden Gate Park - isn't it gorgeous?
    And you're right, Kalinda is well and truly, 100% awesomeness personified. One day I WILL go to an OK Go show with her.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 20 2008, 07:19 AM)
    Ahhh that's awesome!
    Kalinda, did you take her to the photobooth we went to? What was that store called? Wasteland? smile.gif
    I'm sorry I haven't scanned out pictures in by the way, I'll get onto that soon.

Yep, Wasteland. I love that store. If I had the money, I'd probably end up buying half of it.
    Don't worry about it! Getting ready for Cambridge is way more important that scanning pictures.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 21 2008, 08:56 PM)
    Kalinda, I've already been wanting to visit Cali, but now I really just want to come and do this with you!!

You should come!! Like right now!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 21 2008, 10:10 PM)
    Aww, Kalinda is the awesome one. She needs to write a book and start her own Ok Go related bake shop.

QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 22 2008, 05:54 AM)
    And you're right, Kalinda is well and truly, 100% awesomeness personified. One day I WILL go to an OK Go show with her.

wub.gif Awww. You two are too sweet and way more awesome than I am!
  • If you're on facebook, go down to the bottom left corner to the languages, and change your facebook to Pirate English. It's officially the BEST THING EVER.
    No, seriously.
    It' s AMAZING.

• OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't even know that was there!
  • Pirate English! I didn't know that either!

I was going to say, listening the Fade to Black on a roll makes me happy but pirate lingo...damn! that makes me so happy too! smile.gif
  • Haha yeah I've had mine on pirate english for a while - forward, ho! biggrin.gif

-Getting an email from the Cambridge student union telling me about upcoming events, and reading this:
    This term's debates will see Peter Tatchell calling for a sexual revolution and Germaine Greer arguing with Simon Baron-Cohen over whether Cambridge is institutionally sexist, among other controversial motions. We will also have lectures from leading statesmen such as Ukrainian President Victor Yushenko and celebrities such as Hollywood actor Jude law.

Ohmygod yes please. Ahhhh uni is so exciting!!!

- The fact that I've been posting on the happy list more than any other thread lately. I currently have a pretty good life. smile.gif
  • I totally misread that as Sascha Baron-Cohen. Is that wrong?

*Ahem* Little sister, you have to send me pictures of your accomodation!!!
  • Simon is Sacha's cousin, and he's a professor of pychopathology. He's done loads of work on synesthesia too (ahh I want to talk to him! smile.gif ).

And here is my room:

And my view!!