In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• ooh, that looks like a nice room Alice. I'm glad you're so happy to be at Cambridge, I'm sure you'll do amazing!
  • Alice, your view kinda looks like Hogwarts. At least to me.

My happy? Tomorrow. *squee*
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 23 2008, 04:14 PM)

MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 23 2008, 09:14 PM)
    Alice, your view kinda looks like Hogwarts. At least to me.

Haha if you think that looks like Hogwarts, look at the college dining room:

Eeeeeee smile.gif

And ahhh, have an amazing time, both of youuuu!!!
  • - german ladies with webcams <3

(thats not as creepy as it sounds)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 23 2008, 05:49 PM)
    - german ladies with webcams <3

(thats not as creepy as it sounds)

- the fact that Alice is secretly attending Hogwarts
    - Pandy oggling German ladies with webcams laugh.gif

Also:
    - T-Rex
    - Having so many pics developed that the guys in Walgreen took a picture of my own pile of pictures and were amazed that my pile of pictures was as tall as their knees.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 23 2008, 10:16 PM)
    - the fact that Alice is secretly attending Hogwarts
    - Pandy oggling German ladies with webcams laugh.gif

Also:
    - T-Rex
    - Having so many pics developed that the guys in Walgreen took a picture of my own pile of pictures and were amazed that my pile of pictures was as tall as their knees.

laugh.gif I love you Tempe.

Guys? OMG it's tonight. How the hell am I going to concentrate at all today? Not like I'm all that great in the first place BUT STILL. Holy crap I'm seeing SDR TONIGHT!!!!!! And I'm getting Becky in 9.5 hours or so.

(For the record, I had a facial last night and today my face hates me for it, so I'm praying that my BFF Concealer doesn't let me down)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 23 2008, 09:16 PM)

Hee hee, awesome.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2008, 07:02 AM)
    Guys? OMG it's tonight. How the hell am I going to concentrate at all today? Not like I'm all that great in the first place BUT STILL. Holy crap I'm seeing SDR TONIGHT!!!!!! And I'm getting Becky in 9.5 hours or so.

Aaaaaaaaah, have a great time, Rachel and all the rest of you guys going!! Tell Andy that everyone on the board loves him and some of us really, really wish we could be there!

I have such a love affair with bikes, it's ridiculous. There's something really alluring about them. This is mine (GREEN TIRES!). The sign was offered to me by a band of bikers during Car Free Day.
  • infecting someone else with an obsession with Mika.
    It's good stuff.
  • Alice! You're room looks cool and I really like your view! And you have your own bathroom? Lucky!
    Oh my gosh! The dining room really DOES look like Hogwarts!!!!! I love it!!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 23 2008, 10:28 AM)
    And my view!!

Europe is so cool. We don't have views like that around here.
  • Cantarell.

That is all.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 24 2008, 07:06 PM)
    infecting someone else with an obsession with Mika.
    It's good stuff.

I love Mika. e-highfive.
  • This and this make me happy.

And this, too.
  • Ah, Becky, that makes me happy tooooooo
  • Hahahahaha, PROOF that the void between Yanks fans and Becky fans can be bridged.

What? The B *is* for Becky.
  • My tattoo appointment got bumped up from next week to this Tuesday! AAHH NERVOUS!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 27 2008, 03:03 PM)
    My tattoo appointment got bumped up from next week to this Tuesday! AAHH NERVOUS!

You'll rock it! Where are you getting it put?