In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 26 2007, 02:50 PM)
    I've been able to gamble in MI for almost 3 years... lol gambling age here is 18!! I'm more pumped about being able to drink legally... ahhahah

mellow.gif
    Oh, yeah, I knew that. I was just testing your knowledge of your current state.
    (Cool.)
  • I GOT MY Ls!! 100% on the DKT only 3 days before the hours go from 50 to 120. YES!

only one more day of school til HOLIDAYS!

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 26 2007, 04:34 PM)
    mellow.gif
    Oh, yeah, I knew that. I was just testing your knowledge of your current state.
    (Cool.)

hahahha right, right. well, i figured that's what the case was but you know... haha wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 27 2007, 02:44 AM)
    I GOT MY Ls!! 100% on the DKT only 3 days before the hours go from 50 to 120. YES!

only one more day of school til HOLIDAYS!

biggrin.gif

YYAAAYYYYYY

i don't know what any of this means except the last part... no school and holidays is the best thing ever!
  • It means i'm on the roads now so WATCH OUT!!! and because i got my license before july i only have to do 50 hours of driving instead of 120!

biggrin.gif
  • I'm going to NY til Tuesday- happy, happy, joy, joy
    c ya soon, boardie friends!
  • ^^^ awh, have fun!

I saw a one-man play tonight, about Robert F Kennedy. twas really good. so that made me happy.

Also the fact that I was in Boston, by the theaters, and Emerson College, and Boston Common, and my dad bought me ice cream... <3 I love Boston. sosososo much.
  • i just found an awesome way to cheer up and another thing to add to my happy list

-Dane Cook
  • Showering after camping on an island for three days.

CANADA DAY, MAWFUCKAAAS!! WOO!
  • -kittens
    -kittens
    -kittens
    -America Day parties
    -kittens
    -kittens
  • Aw, kittens!
  • That and:
    -riding in the back of pick up trucks late at night, laying back and watching the stars overhead
    -using friends as blankets
    -kittens
    -kittens
    -reenacting historic American events with friends
    -kittens
    -watermelon bubble gum
    -soy milk
    -spending lunch lounging in the grass with the boyfriend, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and talking about godknowswhat
    -laughing until I cry while trying to swallow brownies (my friends always seem to make me laugh at inopportune times)
  • Cape Cod <3

and old friends visiting over the summer

and terra vegetable chips
    and "health" food in general... like Tings... and humus... and chocolate soy milk.
    mmmmm.
  • I've gotten really into soy milk recently. I'm pretty sure it's divine goodness is liquid form.
  • ^agreed'd. Soy milk is superyummy... chocolate soy milk doubly so.

ummm the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge...
    long name for a bridge, haha.
    But driving over it, right through the heart of Boston, at night when it's all lit up....
    just fantastic.

I like Boston, in case you couldn't tell laugh.gif

youtube makes me happy too =P
  • My happy list:
    -Firefly
    -Arrested Development
  • awh, I love Firefly. wub.gif
    such a great show.
  • -being away from the boards for nearly a week, and coming back to TONS of great stuff smile.gif
    -one of my best friends returning from Italy after 6 weeks!!
    -sleepovers
  • i went to a bonfire tonight and had coolwhip fights and marshmallow fights
    ^^
    o and a guy ive sorta liked for a while told me he likes me but i think im to scared to date.
  • - our love to admire!! smile.gif