In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Three of the coolest ones got cut, though. Bastards!
  • yeah, I was so mad last week about who got cut. I don't even understand how they're being chosen.
    The audience seems to vote only for that Capitol One Audience Favorite...so Tom Arnold and the same 3 judges who auditioned them are judging again? That seems unfair, as their impressions from the auditions are just going to carry over.
  • Mac from Green Wing:

(The fraise blonde guy in the middle)

And the knowledge that he is aware of who I am. smile.gif
    And his signature, complete with kisses wub.gif
  • -michael buble on Live with regis and pippa
    -michael buble attempting to rap for 3 seconds while his mic wasnt working on Live
    -my dad being so funny a telemarketer hung up on HIM
    -me getting that cirque du soleil job!!! ekkk! ... i didnt get the ushering job sad.gif, but i guess being a consession stand girl is enough to celebrate

^ they said ill get to see the show atleast once fo free!

-DAFT PUNK ON SUNDAY!!!!
  • im seeing snow patrol FRIDAY!!
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 1 2007, 02:53 PM)
    -me getting that cirque du soleil job!!! ekkk! ... i didnt get the ushering job sad.gif, but i guess being a consession stand girl is enough to celebrate

Holy poop I am so jealous! I love Cirque Du Soleil in a way that is a little embarassing. I wanted to see Kooza when I was up in Montreal, but never had the chance. I've seen Dralion, Alegria, Varekai, and Corteo live, though I really want to see Quidam.

Ugh I am a dork. I actually wanted to be a contortionist for about 4 months because I realized I was bouble jointed in my back. I really need to start stretching again.

Oh and since I should contribute:

-road trips down to North Carolina
    -afternoon naps while it rained outside
    -the local supermarket being a health food market. Oh hippies
    -learning that I can actually hit a baseball. Go figure. I am not athletic in the least
    -the Salvation Army
    -deciding that if my butt could talk, it would have a french accent
    -everyone having a front porch and just spending all afternoon lounging and reading
  • tonetoile, you rule! I knew you'd be excited about this tongue.gif

ive never seen any of the cirque shows, but ive heard that kooza was intense. Im so excited!
    i seriously want to meet the preformers, they seem like such interesting people
  • You're going to have a blast! Holy shit I am so excited for you. It's so captivating and amazing. Really, it never gets old.
  • -having a date tonight

smile.gif
  • -listening to Edith Piaf on vinyl while lounging on my bed. Nooooooon je ne regrette rieeeeeen
    -afternoon showers
    -getting ice cream with friends and dedicating a night in the future to a Freaks and Geeks marathon
    -chatting with the hippie in a local independent CD store about how the rise of indie music is terrible for small CD stores (in a cultural ideology that idolizes knowing a band no one else knows about, it's difficult for an independent seller to stock. How do you know what to get when you have to cater to people who want whatever you don't carry? He "sticks with the classics." I love him.)
  • hehehe, hippies are always the coolest people out there

ok im adding
    -Due south
    - and the dude from due south dressing up like a lady... come on, he was under cover!

• Oh, Mounties.
  • seeing this on the cover as Eye Weekly (art mag) I walk into school today:

article here

lol tooooooo rad. Im getting so friggin excited! AHHHH!

and nothing daft related in "NOW" mag... you're dropping the ball NOW!
  • - Andy, who says there might be an HFoC video dedicated to Paolo nutters.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 2 2007, 06:07 PM)
    - Andy, who says there might be an HFoC video dedicated to Paolo nutters.

=p

ill probs be sorting somthing out tonight..
  • - lake wawasee for a whole week with my best friend
  • - Getting a 95% in university math
    - Going shopping at the eaton centre tomorrow

Lalalalalaalala~~~
  • nick valensi's hot bod.

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 2 2007, 08:13 PM)
    - Going shopping at the eaton centre tomorrow

Agh, jealousy!
  • -oh man cirque du soleil is so cool - i've seen verakai, but i want to see O (thats the water one right) and Love (thats the beatles one right) and that new one they have..

-aw katie i hope your date went well.

things that make me happy:
    -seeing dani post on here
    -going to like the best mall in socal tomorrow
    -wearing hot shoes.