In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I love fireworks. We laid out close to the fence, sitting so close that the fireworks were near right over us. I covered my head with my sweater as the still-glowing embers threatened to rain down, laughing as my boyfriend named all the different fireworks and saying how the fireflies must think that "their people have come."
    (I remember going to camp, where we had fireworks for the fourth of July. My counselors would run down the hill, light the fireworks, and scramble back up before they went off. We'd carry out sleeping bags and cluster together, seeing which counselor would make it back up the hill first before the explosion went off behind him/her.)

I love fireworks.
  • -gathering my 6 best girl friends at the last moment to see a movie
    -vitamins
    -text messaging
  • 1. Randomly scoring free Harry Potter tickets for midnight tonight. (I completely forgot it was even coming out today-- am I horrible or what?)
    2. My (other) favourite band coming out with a new video and me being one of the first to see it-- it's SO BADASS. So creepy. But so badass. I love my girls. <3
  • LIFE

<3

and Interpol/OLTA

and and and

my canadian friend coming to visit

and and and

having friends

and and and

Harry Potter

and and and

LIFE

ahhhhhhhhh <3
  • free slurpees!
  • t shirts
    cant get enough of em
  • Medical courses that last three days and give me the opportunity to practice suturing, keyhole surgery, intravenous injections, x-rays and inserting catheters into fake penises (among other things) while wearing scrubs and staying on a university campus.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Also, mini travel toiletries, and the buying and packing thereof.
  • hahahahhaha

-alice
    -harry potter
    -cherry coke
  • ooo alice! sounds so fun tongue.gif

happy list addition :
    -leotards... i think they just rock. maybe this vision i have of leotards is altered by my love for freddie mercury... but i still love em.

EVERYONE GO AND PUT ON A SPARKELY LEOTARD NOWWW!... what a sparkelly world it would be if everyone did...

by the way.. i couldnt pull one off tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 11 2007, 10:42 PM)
    EVERYONE GO AND PUT ON A SPARKELY LEOTARD NOWWW!... what a sparkelly world it would be if everyone did...

by the way.. i couldnt pull one off tongue.gif

YES!!!

I couldn't ppull one off either, Felicia dear, but I'd sure as hell try!
    C'mon, if we do it together it won't look so bad... wink.gif

Also:

- my mom.
    Her - "So has Tim Nordwind got a boyfriend?"
    Me - "WHAT?"
    Her - "Well, he's gay... isn't he??? HE'S STRAIGHT?????"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • If you want a ridiculous leotard and want to be judged by pseudo-hipsters, you can always just go to American Apparel (ironically, I'm living across the street from one in Montreal. You would think it's "Canadian Apparel," but no)

EXAMPLE!

(from the American Apparel online catalogue )

My friend and I wanted to buy this in gold and be "cougars-in-training" (note: a cougar is an older woman who goes to bars to pick up younger men. RAWR!)
  • Oh man! that owns!

^ get me one like that (except with a top:P) and ill do my best to rock it to its full potential

... tim... gay?... i think its his great dance moves that made her think so biggrin.gif
    This one!

The unfortunate thing about leotards, according to the two pics I posted, si that once you put it on, you have to pose like a dancer AT ALL TIMES
  • ^^^
    laugh.gif

- dark, dark chocolate
    - making movies!! i've worked out how to edit them and everything!! smile.gif
    - dark, dark, dark chocolate mmmm
  • -laying on the grass for a lunch break and reading Harry Potter to my boyfriend as we both doze
    -parties in my friend's minivan's backseat at midnight where we'll all so tired and giddy that everything is funny
    -late nights of just sitting around, eating ice cream, and watching The Office with friends
    -sending gifts in the mail
    -the US Postal Service and all the postal service it provides
    -zombies
    -doppelgangers
  • - sitting at home all day doing nothing, because a week ago i finished school .... foreva! yay!!!
    - hoping to win a free Harry Potter book next week and spend the safed money on chocolate and um... chocolate... (i really really hope...)
    - eating Apfelmus with cream (Apfelmus, I have no idea what the english word is and I'm far to lazy to look it up...)
    - inventing icecream (no success, but loads of fun)
    - listening to music only I know of wink.gif and ...finding cd's in our local cd shop (that's usually pretty bad) and dance the happy dance (I forgot my money though...)
  • - 3 day medical courses in which you stay at a university (I've already said it, but this time I've actually done it and just got back today)
    - passing the examination test for a university one year before you're supposed to and being offered a place at medical school before you've even finished high school education
    - being one of only 15 out of 300 who managed to do the above biggrin.gif
    - meeting new people
    - frolicking in the grass (it has to be frolicking, skipping won't do)
    - coming back the boards smile.gif

(I'm so happy right now, you have NO idea!!!)
  • It makes me happy when he thinks.

I's a sad puppy.
  • Electra: awww, that sounds amazing!!!

ur so smart...

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 9 2007, 07:07 AM)
    - our love to admire!! smile.gif

ahhH!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- interpol
    - our love to admire
    - seeing paul and sam dj
    - seeing paul where a jesus cap
    - sneaking into the vip section to see paul and sam
    - oh, and did i already mention seeing paul and sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • ^^^

laugh.gif

That really is amazing!!! I'm happy for you biggrin.gif

- vinnie saw paul and sam!!!!!!!!!!!!