In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I feel so left out. sad.gif

What's the name, maybe I'll search YouTube for it.
    Although I probably wont' have a chance to tonight.
  • If you're on Youtube search Boyzvoice, "Twelve Year Old Woman".

"Even if her parents are planning to sue me, I'll be back when she's four years oolllddeeerrrrrrrr!"
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 19 2007, 08:54 PM)
    Oh god, I think we watched that one too, in eighth grade! I remember it because of the extreme innuendo... "fill my hole," "bumping faster and harder," that kind of stuff. If I'm not mistaken, it took place in a club and all these elements were looking for one night stands... laugh.gif laugh.gif Wow, my musical is nothing compared to that. We still make references that video, so many years later.

Yes! That's the one! That's right, it was a club not a party with huge bouncers at the door (cant remember the elements again, sorry) . Oooh and they all lived in their little houses and the Noble Gases had castles! hehe

QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 20 2007, 05:19 AM)
    AHH! We watched that one too!

hahaha! I can't believe other schools watched it. I guess they think promiscuous elements are the best way to educate kids about chemistry, or just keep their interest for more than two minutes laugh.gif
    I seem to recall watching it again at the end of the year when our teachers ran out of syllabus
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 20 2007, 06:54 PM)
    I seem to recall watching it again at the end of the year when out teachers ran out of syllabus

The best time of year lol.
  • ^^
    that is very true!

i just finished clearing out every scrap of paper, book or folder associated with last (although technically still "this"...) year's school work. It feels good to get all that mess cleared out biggrin.gif

- getting a clean slate
  • -the weekend!!
    -visiting best friends at other universities
    -house parties (i still love them)
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 20 2007, 03:19 PM)
    -the weekend!!

EVERYBODY'S WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND
  • the fact ive only one day left at shit hole work, them im off for 9 days, upon which ive got 3 gigs and my b'day to look forward to
  • -starfish thunder!

yeah! i love justin!
  • OCTOBER 26TH!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 20 2007, 06:15 PM)
    OCTOBER 26TH!!!!!!

WHOOO YEAH I SECOND THIS!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 20 2007, 06:15 PM)
    OCTOBER 26TH!!!!!!

thirded!
    i CANNOT wait. something good and fun will actually happen in my life
  • -ROOOOOOOOOAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!

Itenerary:
    Tonight after work (4pm) drive from LIttle Rock AR to Tyler TX. (c. 4.5 hours)
    Tomorrow morning drive from Tyler TX to Austin TX (c 4.5 hours)
    Sunday. Drive from Austin TX, back to LIttle Rock AR (c. 8 hours)

- Seeing Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers for the 9th time!!!

• - Seeing my cat after being away from him nearly two months (longest period I've been away from him in all his twelve years)

I love my cat. He's the only one who has never disappointed me.
  • Awww, that's sweet.

My cats dissappoint me on a daily basis!
    GET A JOB YOU BUMS!!
    At least clean up the house a little, Jeez!!!
  • LMAO.

The other cat disappoints me. How many cats do you have?
  • I have 2, but it's more like 3. My Gus is 22lbs. I am freaking starving that cat and he just won't lose weight. I feel like I'm abusing him, 1 by him being so fat, and 2 by how little I feed him. He goes to the food bowl and cries all the time. I"m not sure what to do. I'm going to buy a different weight loss cat food next time.

Doesn't help when I leave for the weekend and just have to dump some food on the floor for them. :?

In other news. I'm antsy. 5 hour till I leave. image
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 22 2007, 02:10 AM)
    I have 2, but it's more like 3. My Gus is 22lbs. I am freaking starving that cat and he just won't lose weight. I feel like I'm abusing him, 1 by him being so fat, and 2 by how little I feed him. He goes to the food bowl and cries all the time. I"m not sure what to do. I'm going to buy a different weight loss cat food next time.

Doesn't help when I leave for the weekend and just have to dump some food on the floor for them. :?

In other news. I'm antsy. 5 hour till I leave. image

Can cats have thyroid problems?

My cat (the one I love) is a burmese and they're naturally heavy cats. I'm getting tired of explaining to people that my cat is not fat when they pick him up. He really is just big boned? lmao idk.
  • I don't know. He's been to the vet and they didn't say anything about that. Just that he needed to lose about 7lbs. (at least!!) So I put him on a diet, and he didn't lose weight, so I cut his food back more, and he's still not losing weight. sad.gif

Aren't Burmese also really fluffy? If so he's probably not as fat as he looks, on top of the fact that they're naturally big cats.
  • Aww, poor cat. That's really weird, his not losing weight. I hope he starts losing soon so he can eat again. *hugs for teh kitty*

So my best friend asked a guy she's liked for three years to Homecoming today. He said yes, and even offered to pay for the tickets (she's not letting him, though). And that makes me really happy. biggrin.gif wub.gif