In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - Some hot guy smiling at me and said I have a nice car.
  • The play my friend and I are writing about elements and their fun times on the periodic table. It's titled "Argon: A Musical," and it's pretty fantastic. So far, we have the opening number and act I (which includes solos by Chlorine and Neon). Magnesium is throwing a party, but only transition metals are invited. Our hero, Argon, promises to find a way in.

Yes, we are dorks. And incredibly bored in our chem class.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 18 2007, 09:51 PM)
    The play my friend and I are writing about elements and their fun times on the periodic table. It's titled "Argon: A Musical," and it's pretty fantastic. So far, we have the opening number and act I (which includes solos by Chlorine and Neon). Magnesium is throwing a party, but only transition metals are invited. Our hero, Argon, promises to find a way in.

Shalu, as hilariously dorkish as that is, I wish that I was in your chemistry class. It sounds so much more fun than mine!

- Emails from Milosh, even if they are only because your order from the OK Go store hasn't arrived yet. Milosh is a sweetie.
  • -the terrible murals on the wall inside La Belle Province (the obligatory cheap burger chain in Montreal) of the Dukes of Hazard. Oh and the $2.50 cheeseburgers that, though more expensive than the McDonald's, are faaaantastic.
    -Eating at La Belle Province with one of my best friends, talking about the terrible murals and modern art.
    -Spending 3 hours in Second Cup with said friend, my roomies, and a guyfriend as my apartment was being exterminated (hoorah!), listening to what can only be described as the BEST 80s mix ever. We even tried to ask for the CD, but it turned out to be satellite radio (boooo).
    -Of Montreal's cover of Boston's "More Than a Feeling." Or the time my friends and I drove out to eat and listened to "More Than a Feeling" on repeat for the entire 20 minute car ride. By the end, we had assigned various instruments to various people and would sing our respective instrument.
  • - dorky University recruiters
    - parodying an episode of Maury for a law class presentation
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 18 2007, 03:51 PM)
    The play my friend and I are writing about elements and their fun times on the periodic table. It's titled "Argon: A Musical," and it's pretty fantastic. So far, we have the opening number and act I (which includes solos by Chlorine and Neon). Magnesium is throwing a party, but only transition metals are invited. Our hero, Argon, promises to find a way in.

Oh. My God. This is the nerdiest thing I have ever heard of in my entire life (and I'm an engineer, I know lots of nerds).

MUST.

SEE.

PLAY.
  • hahaha Shalu thats awesome!!

-Ryan Sheckler
    Has anyone watched his show on MTV (Life of Ryan)? He's a 17 year old pro skateboarder, his parents just got divorced, he two younger brothers, and he is just amazing. He's sooo sweet to his youngest bro (six years old) and he's just trying to keep his life balanced. Watching him warms my heart; he's such a sincere fellow.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 18 2007, 09:08 PM)
    -Ryan Sheckler

Umm, my friends and I gather to watch tv on Mondays... and it is now more for Ryan Sheckler than the Hills... I absolutely love the kid... and Kane... ahhhh he's so fucking cute!!

-sour candy
    -the movie, superbad
    -photoshop cs
    -television
  • Dude yeah seriously, the Hills is getting SO LAME, but I still watch it. Though the entire time its on I'm thinking "Hurry up and be over already, I wanna watch Ryan!!!!!!"
    Kane is sooo adorable! Did you hear when he said "I'm getting chest muscles!" hahah aw.
    I love how Ryan surprised him by taking him to Legoland, that was too cute.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 18 2007, 08:04 PM)
    Oh. My God. This is the nerdiest thing I have ever heard of in my entire life (and I'm an engineer, I know lots of nerds).
    MUST.

SEE.

PLAY.

Hahaha YES, we are the biggest nerds ever.

But my chemistry class is so incredibly boring and terrible (it really is the worst class I have ever taken) and my friend started humming "Argon, oh, Argon..." and I don't know. It just happened. And, for the win... it rhymes. All of it. laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm adding Shaun White to my happy list.
    And, uh, Massachusetts. Just because.
  • I seriously want to see it! If you made that happen, it'd be fantabulous!
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 19 2007, 06:51 AM)

That sounds so much like a video we watched in chem a few years ago! It wasn't a musical but there was a party. It was really sad because one of the elements didn't find anyone to bond with. hmm I guess it didn't really help me with my chemistry since i cannot remember which one it was.

Oh and I'm pretty sure one of the elements locked her sister in a tower so she could go to the party and steal her man/metal ohmy.gif
  • Ok, I wanna see that too.
  • I have hairspray on my computer. It's not excellent quality like my tv shows but it's good enough for me to enjoy in between the times when I find people to go see it in the cinemas with me again.

Wee Hairspray.

Also, Homebrand make the BEST Chocolate chip cookies in the world. This discovery thrills me as I no longer have to pay lots of money to get awesome chocolate chip cookies. If I learned nothing from Melbourne, it is that generic brand food is fucking awesome and I can do all my grocery shopping in one week for less than $20 if all my food is Homebrand.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 18 2007, 11:02 PM)
    That sounds so much like a video we watched in chem a few years ago! It wasn't a musical but there was a party. It was really sad because one of the elements didn't find anyone to bond with. hmm I guess it didn't really help me with my chemistry since i cannot remember which one it was.

Oh and I'm pretty sure one of the elements locked her sister in a tower so she could go to the party and steal her man/metal ohmy.gif

Oh god, I think we watched that one too, in eighth grade! I remember it because of the extreme innuendo... "fill my hole," "bumping faster and harder," that kind of stuff. If I'm not mistaken, it took place in a club and all these elements were looking for one night stands... laugh.gif laugh.gif Wow, my musical is nothing compared to that. We still make references that video, so many years later.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 19 2007, 11:54 AM)
    I remember it because of the extreme innuendo... "fill my hole," "bumping faster and harder," that kind of stuff.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I wonder if Sheri ever took chemistry...?
  • Seeing my computer downloading at 100+kb/s makes me more than happy. It makes me crazy. I just wish the speed were consistant 'cause I naturally get upset when it decides to drop down to 50 again. Torrents are so rude.

ALSO, I downloaded a couple of leaked Hanson songs this week that have got me ridiculously excited. They remind me of the good old days back when I thought they could do no wrong. It makes me want to hug someone.
  • rolling and scratching.

togeter.

love
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 19 2007, 06:54 AM)
    Oh god, I think we watched that one too, in eighth grade! I remember it because of the extreme innuendo... "fill my hole," "bumping faster and harder," that kind of stuff. If I'm not mistaken, it took place in a club and all these elements were looking for one night stands... laugh.gif laugh.gif Wow, my musical is nothing compared to that. We still make references that video, so many years later.

AHH! We watched that one too!