In this Discussion

Hey Jorge - My Disposable Camera...

Comments

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jan 19 2006, 09:00 PM)
    KEEP IT PG
    or at least PG-13.

PG-13's far more fun. biggrin.gif

Spongie!!!!!!!! I feel like you haven't been on in ages! Or I could just be making that up.
  • An update: Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore wrote:

I'll hook
    you up.

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

--- Connie Wang <connyfoo@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeyuh! I can't lie. I'm sups excited.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 27 2006, 02:09 AM)
    I'll hook
    you up.

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

If I didn't know to what you were referring... blink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 27 2006, 07:28 AM)
    If I didn't know to what you were referring... blink.gif

Hopefully to what you were thinking... wink.gif

oh, JK!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 27 2006, 09:13 AM)
    Hopefully to what you were thinking... wink.gif

oh, JK!

LOL! If only...
  • I don't know what you're all talking about...but I think I would like to know.
  • psssst

drugs
  • Drugs? Okay, then, I want to know!
  • drugs are bad mmmmmmmmk
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 29 2006, 06:28 PM)
    psssst

drugs

We were talking about drugs, sex, and rock and roll. tongue.gif You gotta' get the complete package.
  • I am really out of the loop. What is the deal with disposible cameras? Someone fill me in, please.
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Feb 1 2006, 09:52 AM)
    I am really out of the loop.  What is the deal with disposible cameras?  Someone fill me in, please.

You can buy OK Go-ed disposible cameras on the OK Go website (it has their faces on them...kinda nerdy, but perfect for us uberfans) --- and for a 10 dollars extra you can get a special camera with three pics already taken by the band.
  • interesting. thanks.
  • My gratuitous camera came in the mail today! THANK Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! I'll post the pictures as soon as I finish it up!
  • wait what drugs. depends.
  • Did they send you a free replacement?
  • Here's the choice ones from the new camera:::

• I hope mine turn out this good. The same thing happened to me, but all 3 pictures didn't turn out. Milosh (Mike) said he'd take the picture personally and send me the replacement.
  • Ach - alas, this is my second camera also. My friend who works at Walgreens said that this disp cam was one of the worst he's ever seen.

Although, the fuzziness of some of the pics are reminiscent of those old poloroids.

But does it look as if Dam took them? Because if he did, I am sleeping with the camera EVERY NIGHT.
  • Hhahaaha, it does! Yeah, the people at CVS that the first 3 or 4 pictures were run incorrectly through the camera so the 5th one was the first picture that came out correctly. Then, the last 2 or 3 pictures didn't come out. POS. But, I still got the camera back almost intact.