In this Discussion

Hey Jorge - My Disposable Camera...

Comments

• QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Apr 9 2006, 01:33 PM)
    Here's the choice ones from the new camera:::

Tim and Rusty have the same "WTF MAN?!?!" look on thier faces. It cracks me up
  • Those are awesome pictures..I wish they'd fill up the whole camera..I think I'm gonna order one as soon as I make some money..being a teenager can sometimes be expensive.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Apr 9 2006, 04:33 PM)

omgsexonlegs.

(Dude. wtf is up with me lately? I've been such a 14-year-old, JC "Damian is sooo hott" mood lately. blink.gif I feel like my maturity level has been steadily dropping.)

Also, yay for Milosh! He rocks. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 9 2006, 03:15 PM)
    (Dude. wtf is up with me lately? I've been such a 14-year-old, JC "Damian is sooo hott" mood lately. blink.gif I feel like my maturity level has been steadily dropping.)

It's just because it's getting closer to you seeing them again so you're bubbling with anticipation. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Apr 9 2006, 04:33 PM)

Damian has his colar popped!!!!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 06:36 PM)
    Damian has his colar popped!!!!

He can get away with it. He's cool like that.
  • Popping your collar IS cool!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 10:40 PM)
    Popping your collar IS cool!

We had a "Pop Yo Colla'" day at school (you must understand, we're the WHITEST school ever. We have a minority population of about 3% and, yet, think we can pull off being "ghetto" in the suburbs of FAIRFIELD COUNTY CONNECTICUT. BBBAAAAAAH.... I'm done now).

I cried a little that day.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2006, 05:53 PM)
    We had a "Pop Yo Colla'" day at school (you must understand, we're the WHITEST school ever. We have a minority population of about 3% and, yet, think we can pull off being "ghetto" in the suburbs of FAIRFIELD COUNTY CONNECTICUT. BBBAAAAAAH.... I'm done now).

consider yourself lucky..I'm 1/2 white and I'm the minority..I get picked on everyday..IT SUCKS! It's funny when we travel upstate because then all my friends say "look they're your people" Oh and I think at my school we have some weirder dress up days.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 9 2006, 10:58 PM)
    Oh and I think at my school we have some weirder dress up days.

Hm, I'm curious. Examples? (we're rather boring... hence the unfortunate "pop yo colla'" episode. [I was personally pulling for Pirate v. Ninja day. A kid two years ago organized one with some of his friends (I was sick, so I didn't get to participate). However, apparently, they were runing around the school with wooden spoons/plastic ninja swords/plastic cutlasses/&c. wacking the shit out of one another. Hahahah.])
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2006, 06:07 PM)
    Hm, I'm curious. Examples? (we're rather boring... hence the unfortunate "pop yo colla'" episode. [I was personally pulling for Pirate v. Ninja day. A kid two years ago organized one with some of his friends (I was sick, so I didn't get to participate). However, apparently, they were runing around the school with wooden spoons/plastic ninja swords/plastic cutlasses/&c. wacking the shit out of one another. Hahahah.])

Well now that I think about it..pirates and ninjas is pretty weird..I don't think we having anything weird enough to out weird that.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2006, 06:53 PM)

your school and mine must be connected because my school is pretty white, too. No one has any culture whatsoever. Everyone thinks that going to Daytona (or any part of Florida, for that matter), is the best spring break ever.

AND IF YOU GO TO DETROIT YOU WILL GET MUGGED!!!!!

I don't like people at my school. Only a select few.

But yes, a lot of people at my school pop their collars. It makes me want to cry.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Apr 9 2006, 11:28 PM)
    But yes, a lot of people at my school pop their collars. It makes me want to cry.

Ahhh. I completely sympathize. One of my guy friends, in earnest, popped his collar. I almost slapped him.

We like being conformists sometimes, I guess.

I dunno, my school is pretty nice and the kids are alright. I just wish it wasn't so... suburban cliché
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2006, 07:37 PM)
    Ahhh. I completely sympathize. One of my guy friends, in earnest, popped his collar. I almost slapped him.

We like being conformists sometimes, I guess.

I dunno, my school is pretty nice and the kids are alright. I just wish it wasn't so... suburban cliché

My little freshman friend, Patrick (I call him Little Patty . . . the best part is that he's Irish!!!!), was made to pop two collars (he had two polos on for some reason), AND was also made to tuck the front part of his shirt in his belt. WHAT!?!?!?!

I freaked out at him and made him fix it.

and I lost a little respect for the senior that made him do it.

My school isn't really nice. People like to talk about one another behinds their backs. Last year, you were guaranteed a fight everyday in the math hall. I was late for 5th hour a few times because of it.
  • I see popping your collar as something really white. I go to the whitest college EVER. There are only like 6 black people.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 08:42 PM)
    I see popping your collar as something really white. I go to the whitest college EVER. There are only like 6 black people.

Wow. That's really sad. I'm sorry.
  • A guyfriend once told me something to the effect of people who graduated from my town are either incredibly awesome people who you want to hang out with all the time... or complete jackasses.

It's very true. Luckily, we have quite a few very awesome people. I complain about my school endlessly (such as the fact that our budget is crap and yet we spent god knows how much money on a glass wall for "aesthetic" purposes when we don't even have enough money for plain white paper), but really, I've had some of the best times of my life in that school... even with the unfortunate few who think popped collars are the most ingenious fashion trend ever.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 9 2006, 09:20 PM)
    A guyfriend once told me something to the effect of people who graduated from my town are either incredibly awesome people who you want to hang out with all the time... or complete jackasses.

It's very true. Luckily, we have quite a few very awesome people. I complain about my school endlessly (such as the fact that our budget is crap and yet we spent god knows how much money on a glass wall for "aesthetic" purposes when we don't even have enough money for plain white paper), but really, I've had some of the best times of my life in that school... even with the unfortunate few who think popped collars are the most ingenious fashion trend ever.

All the awesome people I know are my friends. Honestly, almost everyone in my school are really superficial and closed-minded, two things I despise. If some girl doesn't like the color of your hair, she hates you; before she can even get a chance to know you. It's really sad.

I complain about my school a lot. But it just hit me about a month ago that I'm going to miss my friends so much. and I promised that I wouldn't cry at graduation, but I think I'm going to. Because I only have two months left with my friends.

They're all juniors except for a few. Those of which are either sophomores and freshmen. I have two seniors who are friends. AND I'm going to Chicago for school (I think. I might want to go to Detroit now. unsure.gif ). Either way, it's a long drive.

I don't know if I'm ready now.

and I don't know why I'm pouring my heart out like this.

wow.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Apr 9 2006, 09:34 PM)
    All the awesome people I know are my friends. Honestly, almost everyone in my school are really superficial and closed-minded, two things I despise. If some girl doesn't like the color of your hair, she hates you; before she can even get a chance to know you. It's really sad.

I complain about my school a lot. But it just hit me about a month ago that I'm going to miss my friends so much. and I promised that I wouldn't cry at graduation, but I think I'm going to. Because I only have two months left with my friends.

They're all juniors except for a few. Those of which are either sophomores and freshmen. I have two seniors who are friends. AND I'm going to Chicago for school (I think. I might want to go to Detroit now. unsure.gif ). Either way, it's a long drive.

I don't know if I'm ready now.

and I don't know why I'm pouring my heart out like this.

wow.

No, I totally understand you. I had a bunch of friends in my own grade, but I also had a lot of really really close friends in the grades below me, and it's hard to know that you're not going to see them everyday, and that they're going to be in the same comfortable place while you're heading off to something completely new. The same thing didn't hit me until close to my graduation either. (Mainly because I spent a long part of my senior year in a depressive stupor.)
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Apr 9 2006, 03:33 PM)

HAHAHA YES!! That's my lover, Tom, in the background.