In this Discussion

Hey Jorge - My Disposable Camera...

Comments

• What??? It's a reasonable fear. It's not emo at all!
  • Hahaha, I know, it was just the way you worded it.
  • I'm so emo sometimes.
  • I got mine back today and it didn't have ANY on it. And yes, I'm sure I ordered the right one.
  • They show up on the little card they give you that shows all of the pictures on the camera but they're really dark and blurry so they didn't give them back to me. I'm seriously in tears right now.
  • awww... that's so sad.

I'm sure Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore will fix it as soon as he sees this.

right, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
  • Email J orge--he'll definitely help you out.

You are not alone in OK Go camera troubles.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 18 2006, 04:06 PM)
    They show up on the little card they give you that shows all of the pictures on the camera but they're really dark and blurry so they didn't give them back to me. I'm seriously in tears right now.

Go tell Milosh, he'll make sure you get VIP treatment.

Grandma JJust is probably too busy watching The Simple Life to pay us any attention. (Thus the "Bye Sexy's").

But that totally sucks, I have to say. Let's start a riot and set a building on fire.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 18 2006, 11:13 PM)
    But that totally sucks, I have to say. Let's start a riot and set a building on fire.

Last time it was the mattress, now it's the building.....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 18 2006, 10:18 PM)
    Last time it was the mattress, now it's the building.....

The mattress had bedbugs! It HAD to be set on fire.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 18 2006, 11:19 PM)
    The mattress had bedbugs! It HAD to be set on fire.

Is that a confession, Ms. Pyro?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 18 2006, 10:13 PM)

Did Karleigh get her replacement?

busy watching The Simple Life to pay us any attention. (Thus the "Bye Sexy's").

Ha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Aug 18 2006, 11:13 PM)

Does he have his own e-mail I can use? Because he ALWAYS ignores me on MySpace. ALWAYSALWAYS.

And I just wanted to thank you guys for reassuring me, it calmed me down a bunch. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 18 2006, 10:58 PM)
    Does he have his own e-mail I can use? Because he ALWAYS ignores me on MySpace. ALWAYSALWAYS.
    And I just wanted to thank you guys for reassuring me, it calmed me down a bunch. wub.gif

From my own experience, emailing J orge on this issue works. I'd scan the index print and include it. (Not that I don't think he'd trust you!)
  • That's a good idea, actually. I'll have to blow it up because all you can see is like, a bright orange Damian outline onstage and the rest is black. I guess they had the merch guys take pictures at a show and they didn't quite grasp the importance of lighting..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 18 2006, 11:19 PM)
    That's a good idea, actually. I'll have to blow it up because all you can see is like, a bright orange Damian outline onstage and the rest is black. I guess they had the merch guys take pictures at a show and they didn't quite grasp the importance of lighting..

I done sent you a PM.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 18 2006, 11:19 PM)
    That's a good idea, actually. I'll have to blow it up because all you can see is like, a bright orange Damian outline onstage and the rest is black. I guess they had the merch guys take pictures at a show and they didn't quite grasp the importance of lighting..

So it was probably Tuckey that ruined your day then. I'll have to get Wookie to punch him for me next time I talk to him.

You should scan that little picture and send it to me, it's amazing what I might be able to fix with a little lighting changes in Fireworks. (no promises though)
  • five hours late but, i think it was GQ (my glossy print bible) that said the popped collar look orginated in the golfing world, where pro golfers would put up the stiff collars of their polos to keep the sun off their necks.
    Just my input on the origin of collar-popping as we know it today. I know more about male fashion trends than I ever will about female ones, because I indulge in GQ far more than any 17 year old girl should.
  • You guys remember how this happened to me, then I complained to Milosh who said he would get me a new one? Yeah, he never did. There are a lot of OK Go related things I've been upset about resently. Maybe I shouldn't like them anymore.
  • Yeah, it really gets to me how it's been over a week and nobody's bothered to write me back yet. Orrrr we're just whiney.