In this Discussion

Hey Jorge - My Disposable Camera...

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 27 2006, 10:45 PM)
    Yeah, it really gets to me how it's been over a week and nobody's bothered to write me back yet. Orrrr we're just whiney.

Maybe I shouldn't add to the complaining, but I worked really really really hard on my "Fan Cover" and sent it to them a month ago and heard zippo. Well, I take that back: Pete said he loved it and was really impressed but Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (who'd be responsible for putting it on the site) never acknowledged he received it and of course I didn't hear anything from the band...not that I was expecting it. I think they're just all getting too famous and busy...but they can't forget the fans who've been with them from the beginning!!

I have one of those disposable cameras and just need to finish using it to see if there are any other OKGO pics on it. But from what I've heard I will not get my hopes up. That was twenty bucks well spent.
  • Now that OK Go is getting so big, they won't even need our business. I doubt I'll ever get my camera.
  • Exactly, if they're having this many problems with the camera and really hurting fans who don't know who to contact about it and anyone who worked really hard to save up the money, they should just stop offering it.
  • has anyone tried e-mailing captain internet? didn't he come back a bit ago and whatnot?

not that rusty or whoever will definitely respond, but it'd be worth a shot, I think. I mean, if you've tried everyone else, then why not?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 27 2006, 11:21 PM)
    has anyone tried e-mailing captain internet? didn't he come back a bit ago and whatnot?

not that rusty or whoever will definitely respond, but it'd be worth a shot, I think. I mean, if you've tried everyone else, then why not?

Captain Internet/ Rusty no long run the JC, it's Captain Cyberspace which I think is Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I hate to be the one to tell yah, but your camera is really just a pile of junk.
  • Wow..Pete answered overnight...I love Pete..
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 28 2006, 01:41 PM)
    Captain Internet/ Rusty no long run the JC, it's Captain Cyberspace which I think is Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I hate to be the one to tell yah, but your camera is really just a pile of junk.

HA! That cracked me up. I'm sure the camera really is a pile of junk...I have GOT to finish taking pictures so I can get it developed. I guess I'll take some of my dogs.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 28 2006, 11:22 AM)
    Wow..Pete answered overnight...I love Pete..

Dude, that makes me even more upset. About a month after the whole incedent, I emailed them again, and I felt bad because I felt like I was hounding them. But, they never responded.
  • this is precisely why the most merch i buy is the albums and tee-shirt.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 28 2006, 04:57 PM)
    Dude, that makes me even more upset. About a month after the whole incedent, I emailed them again, and I felt bad because I felt like I was hounding them. But, they never responded.
    Did you write Pete?

I adore Pete. Adore.
  • ok, thanks for pointing me to this thread.... sounds like the cameras aren't worth buying them sad.gif.
  • No, they're not. Again, I never got my replacement camera.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 12 2006, 07:52 PM)
    No, they're not. Again, I never got my replacement camera.

you never did? that sucks sad.gif . did you write anyone about it?? you should really do that...after all they're not really cheap, aren't they....
  • A bunch of times. I won't worry about it, it's been far too long to still be bent up over it.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 12 2006, 07:57 PM)
    A bunch of times. I won't worry about it, it's been far too long to still be bent up over it.

damn sad.gif. maybe you should tell damian about it next time you see him after a show... (ok maybe he doesn't care, but it could also be possible that he does and will try to help you...)
  • Damian wouldn't care, but Tim or Dan would. Also, if Tuckey is still merch dude, he'd help me out.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 12 2006, 08:10 PM)
    Damian wouldn't care, but Tim or Dan would. Also, if Tuckey is still merch dude, he'd help me out.

ahh, well I don't know any of the guys and don't know much about the way they care about their fans (yet) but if you say that tim and dan would, then ask one of them next time you see them...and see if they can help.... smile.gif
  • I probably will when I see them with Jen. They may be more inclined to help me out if I'm backstage.
  • Uh, speaking of merch, where's that poster I won from you, Karleigh? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 12 2006, 03:23 PM)
    Uh, speaking of merch, where's that poster I won from you, Karleigh? unsure.gif

Oh yeah, it's in the trunk of my car. Next time I go to my car, I'll be sure to nab it. Sorry, it's in a place I never check. ohmy.gif