In this Discussion

okgosongs yahoo account

14567810»

Comments

• QUOTE (Kareh @ May 11 2007, 12:39 PM)
    Actually, last time I checked, you can download the non-commercially-available songs from okgocentral. There'll be a link for each song. But you can't download the commercially available ones, and there's no download link for those.

Like...download to save it? Or download to play it? Every time I try to download and save a song to my comp, it tries to save it as an HTML document, not as an mp3 file.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 11 2007, 11:30 PM)
    Like...download to save it? Or download to play it? Every time I try to download and save a song to my comp, it tries to save it as an HTML document, not as an mp3 file.

Yea, to save it. First you "normal-" (left-) click the song you're after, which opens up a new page where the song's embedded into a page and plays. This is the first step. (Maybe you're right-clicking and trying to save this first link, which would be the HTML file for the next page. Instead of doing that, open it normally with a left-click.)

Then... on this page, where the song's embedded and playing, notice the link above it? That's the link where you can right-click to save the mp3. ("Save Link As", or "Save Target As" or whatever your particular browser calls that.)

Hope I explained it okay!
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 11 2007, 05:33 PM)
    Yea, to save it. First you "normal-" (left-) click the song you're after, which opens up a new page where the song's embedded into a page and plays. This is the first step. (Maybe you're right-clicking and trying to save this first link, which would be the HTML file for the next page. Instead of doing that, open it normally with a left-click.)

Then... on this page, where the song's embedded and playing, notice the link above it? That's the link where you can right-click to save the mp3. ("Save Link As", or "Save Target As" or whatever your particular browser calls that.)

Hope I explained it okay!

Thanks for that, Karen--I never saw this.