In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 16 2007, 04:20 PM)
    Thank you mixtape. I guess I wasn't clear enough.
    laugh.gif bahahaha. You'd never know, especially since Damian like to do accents. wink.gif

wow i feel kinda dumb now haha are you positive?! lol thats what my little brother said..they are just saying are we ready or something..hmm..didnt believe him lol smile.gif thank u for clarifying smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 16 2007, 04:52 PM)
    Well, it's actually Dan! lol

Yeah, I knew that! wink.gif lol. I was just saying, it could have been just some strange accent and not English (not British English but American English). You know what I'm saying?
  • Okay, I have a couple of questions... and please forgive me if I didn't happen to see the answers in this thread (I've scanned read them).

Of course, it's all about Damian.

We all know that Mr. Kulash is married... but who is he married to and is there a picture?

Also, you know the half-naked pic of Damian (slightly disturbing to me)... how did that pic come about?

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 23 2007, 08:51 PM)
    Okay, I have a couple of questions... and please forgive me if I didn't happen to see the answers in this thread (I've scanned read them).

Of course, it's all about Damian.

We all know that Mr. Kulash is married... but who is he married to and is there a picture?

Also, you know the half-naked pic of Damian (slightly disturbing to me)... how did that pic come about?
    --- littleroom

Mrs. Kulash is a taboo topic here on the forums. We try to respect their personal privacy.

That picture was a photoshoot for Jane Magazine sometime in 2005. It was for celebrities we'd like to see naked.
  • To your first answer... I totally respect that.

To the picture... laugh.gif That's hilarious! I can't believe he actually posed for a magazine like that. laugh.gif

--- littleroom

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 23 2007, 10:28 PM)
    Mrs. Kulash is a taboo topic here on the forums. We try to respect their personal privacy.

That picture was a photoshoot for Jane Magazine sometime in 2005. It was for celebrities we'd like to see naked.
  • I like to use Damian's naked picture as a personal dress-up doll for different occasions.

By Liz at the Grownups Group

By Ashley (I think, my mind is going!)

What - no Easter Bunny? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 24 2007, 05:51 AM)
    --- littleroom

Disturbing isn't the word I'd use... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 24 2007, 04:05 PM)
    What - no Easter Bunny? laugh.gif

This shall be the next one!!!

And also, for Tim's sake, I was thinking of Kulash as a Rabbi. He'd make a great rabbi.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 24 2007, 11:19 AM)
    And also, for Tim's sake, I was thinking of Kulash as a Rabbi. He'd make a great rabbi.

I'm semi-terrified of seeing the 70's pr0n picture turned into a Rabbi.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 24 2007, 06:21 PM)
    I'm semi-terrified of seeing the 70's pr0n picture turned into a Rabbi.

But also intrigued.
    Admit it. biggrin.gif
  • It is so disturbing! (shivers)

Not that I think HE is gross naked... but the pose, the look... it's just not very appealing. laugh.gif

And I'm still not sure who convinced him to do that!

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 24 2007, 03:05 PM)
    By Ashley (I think, my mind is going!)

I forgot about that! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 24 2007, 05:51 PM)
    It is so disturbing! (shivers)

Not that I think HE is gross naked... but the pose, the look... it's just not very appealing. laugh.gif

And I'm still not sure who convinced him to do that!
    --- littleroom
    Yeah, really... it's not very flattering at all... no offense Damian, but you got icky thighs, man. They look better in pants. blink.gif (I can't believe I just said that)
  • laugh.gif

Tis' true!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 24 2007, 06:49 PM)
    Yeah, really... it's not very flattering at all... no offense Damian, but you got icky thighs, man. They look better in pants. blink.gif (I can't believe I just said that)
  • I love how no matter what we're discussing it always seems to turn to something along these lines! laugh.gif
  • I think it is the unbridled come-hitherness of the pose and the look in his eyes. I literally cover my eyes and peer through my fingers whenever someone posts that picture - every time! - even though it's just me and my laptop.
  • laugh.gif BRAVO!!! Well said!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (keaton @ Apr 25 2007, 04:58 PM)
    I think it is the unbridled come-hitherness of the pose and the look in his eyes. I literally cover my eyes and peer through my fingers whenever someone posts that picture - every time! - even though it's just me and my laptop.
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Apr 25 2007, 07:58 PM)
    I think it is the unbridled come-hitherness of the pose and the look in his eyes. I literally cover my eyes and peer through my fingers whenever someone posts that picture - every time! - even though it's just me and my laptop.

Ha ha, exactly.
  • does anyone have the link to that game somebody made a while ago- it was during Andy Duncan's time. And it was like a personality test to see which member you are. And for Damian it was like, "you swear like a sailor"...I loved that game but I lost all my bookmarks. I'd really appreciate the help. thx
  • dammit! i just took that, i'll go find it smile.gif

ps this may be a really dumb question, so forgive me... i know that andy duncan left during the making of 'oh no' and that it said in the cd insert that it was duncan's... shit, playing? i think... so i was curious if Rusty Ross was on ANY of the cd... i didn't know if playing just qualified as just instruments, or vocals too... this may be a horribly stupid question, but i was just curious....
  • here you go! i hope this is what you were talking about...

http://www.quizilla.com/users/3personmoshp...o%20are%20you?/