In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• Alice, eee, your description sounds so adorable! Damian would be doing warm-ups or something and then Dan comes in all excited!

Kay, thankees smile.gif I had a feeling my dates were wrong, teehee. Do you know when it was?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM)
    Alice, eee, your description sounds so adorable! Damian would be doing warm-ups or something and then Dan comes in all excited!

Hahah that's so cute!
    OK Go should just do EXACTLY what we tell them to, you know, to get them into these adorable situations. rolleyes.gif
    First instruction - shows in Boston and London, pronto.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 13 2007, 05:05 PM)
    Kay, thankees smile.gif I had a feeling my dates were wrong, teehee. Do you know when it was?

No problem. They released it through the website in August of 2002, and then it started getting played on MTV the next month.
  • thank you! smile.gif

Alice, hehehe, yes! I wonder if they'll stop at London for a little bit while they're at the European festivals. I know that was discussed in another thread and it turned out to be a no, but Tim did say that it was one of their fav cities...and they did come to Harvard for that Lampoon show without announcing it, so I wouldn't be surprised if they unannounced-ly dropped by London this summer.
  • ^^ Oooo you think? I shall be on the lookout! I know Damian lived and worked here for a little while so I might just circle Soho and find the gay club he worked in... and wait for them to arrive!! Hahaha biggrin.gif
  • Hola biggrin.gif Could anyone tell me when is Tim's birthday?

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • June 27th, 1976. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jul 18 2007, 08:18 PM)
    June 27th, 1976. wink.gif

Actually, it's the 28th. They gave him a cake at the concert I went to on the 28th this year.

biggrin.gif
  • Yep, the day after my birthday.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 18 2007, 08:55 PM)
    Yep, the day after my birthday.

thanks for answering...so it's exactly one month before Dan's?

I hope you don't mind another question... I want a desktop icon with the Ok Go logo...does anyone know where could I find one? If it has this image it would be nice:

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • not too good with configuring my desktop past the OK Go wallpaper. happy.gif sorry bout that.

for any of you guys who play Maplestory, is there an OK Go guild anywhere? I've been dying to find one!
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 19 2007, 05:56 AM)
    I want a desktop icon with the Ok Go logo...does anyone know where could I find one?

Does this work for you? I don't use Windows or the ".ico" filetype, but my Gimp supposedly makes them.
    (See attachment)
    not too good with configuring my desktop past the OK Go wallpaper.

LOL...the same happens to me. rolleyes.gif

Kareh, thank you! It did work smile.gif smile.gif

Rosa
  • yikes! I completely forgot! huh.gif Could someone tell me what was that thing about a facebook? how may I get in?

Rosa smile.gif
  • does OKGo ever offer VIP packages? You know, a premium price ticket that gets you a meet and greet and a seat in the first 10 rows?

I have to say, that I love that Duran do that for their fans, it's nice. I'd love it if OKGo could have something like that too.
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 28 2007, 09:32 PM)
    does OKGo ever offer VIP packages? You know, a premium price ticket that gets you a meet and greet and a seat in the first 10 rows?

I have to say, that I love that Duran do that for their fans, it's nice. I'd love it if OKGo could have something like that too.

OK Go almost always meets fans anyway, so they don't need a special package. They're awesome- they love to meet fans after shows.
    And, even though they almost always meet and greet for free, they're doubly awesome cuz in the past, the only VIP thing they've done was for charity, as far as I know (in fact, I was at such a show, and even though they had special time set for the VIP ppl, other fans were still able to meet them after the show).
    I think OK Go may just be the sweetest band to their fans in history smile.gif

People who've been to more shows can probly tell you more.

Rosa- facebook is just like myspace and you sign up the same way.
  • Thanks Tabetha! I'm just wondering because in a different thread I read that they weren't going out to meet people as much as before.
  • Thanks Tabetha... where should I go to sign the facebook, could you please tell me what's the URL?
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 29 2007, 01:02 AM)
    Thanks Tabetha! I'm just wondering because in a different thread I read that they weren't going out to meet people as much as before.

Well, it's harder than it used to be to meet them, yeah. Of my last 4 concerts, I only got to chat at 1 of them. The larger the venue, the harder it is. But I'd still agree with what Sally (Tabetha) said.

Rosa - with Facebook, go to facebook.com, sign up for an account, and then search for OK Go.
  • Thanks Rachel smile.gif