In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 7 2007, 06:23 PM)
    I always thought of it as almost sarcastic. "You might as well give in," as in like, what's the use in trying anything if you're sure you'll fail ("the house always wins")... WELL, CHANGE WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD IF YOU DON'T TRY. Maybe a battle between both of those ideas, and how you have to choose between giving up or working hard for nothing. Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say.. I feel like I'm just blabbing. laugh.gif

I like that explanation, it makes perfect sense smile.gif
  • does anybody know where these quotes are from and if theres video or audio or somthing can you tell me where it is??

Tim: "You know who made this stroganoff so back the f*ck up...Da-mi-an, Da-mi-an."

I've also been told that people in Northern Sweden hardly speak to conserve energy because it gets so cold. I wish Damian was from Northern Sweden." --Tim

they where playing for the local radio station at a win only contest and Tim asks every one. " So you guys are the contest winners" so everyone yells yeah!! Tim responds with " Aren't we a prize"
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 16 2007, 07:10 PM)
    Tim: "You know who made this stroganoff so back the f*ck up...Da-mi-an, Da-mi-an."

I think it's from this:
    http://www.justfriends.ca/baked/insiderecipe.html

Scroll way down until you see this

and then click on 'Download the Episode.'
  • thank you so much
  • No problem. Even if that's not the right one, it's still awesome.

Snap, I was right, that's the one.
  • haha it was totally it and i had no idea he sung it hahaha when he was singing it i was like peeing my pants i was laughing so hard
  • ooo, thanks, Kay! I love this!!!
    I love everything they're saying- it's so funny!
    And lol, they think Pop Tarts are unhealthy? Well, they are but I think more of things like cake when I cheat.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 16 2007, 07:33 PM)
    I think it's from this:
    http://www.justfriends.ca/baked/insiderecipe.html

Scroll way down until you see this

and then click on 'Download the Episode.'

Oh, man! I remember starting that once and never finishing it... thanks for reminding me!

It's such a great interview/party/fun thing. Tim and PopTarts... Damian and his nude picture... the band members as pizza toppings... biggrin.gif I love how Damian called Tim "T." It's just cool.

They have such great taste in food, I must say.
  • i wish i coulda met Tim when he was drunk hahahahaa
  • Does anyone know who those children are in the pingpong instructional vid? you know what i mean. when Damian "catches the children".biggrin.gif
  • I've always wondered that!
  • teeheee laugh.gif I should pay more attention to this thread; I want to know about the "catching the children" thing too.

Does anyone know if there's like an official address to which we could send birthday cards to the members of OK Go?

Rosa
  • That's a good question! I'd love to send cards!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 17 2007, 09:18 PM)
    Does anyone know who those children are in the pingpong instructional vid? you know what i mean. when Damian "catches the children". biggrin.gif

The question is who's throwing them.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 24 2007, 11:15 PM)
    The question is who's throwing them.

haha I'd never thought of that.
  • LOL hmm *strokes invisible beard*
  • No. The real question is, do those kids understand how unbelievably lucky they are to have been caught by Damian "The Kulash" Kulash?
  • Krista raises an excellent point.
  • lucky kids. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 25 2007, 02:13 AM)
    Damian "The Kulash" Kulash?

laugh.gif

Damn those kids.