In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 2 2007, 08:47 AM)
    I have all the Truth in Music videos (ripped them months ago)... I could upload them for you, if you want. smile.gif

oh yes could you please, and the ping pong vid if you've got that
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 2 2007, 08:47 AM)
    I have all the Truth in Music videos (ripped them months ago)... I could upload them for you, if you want. smile.gif

I've wanted those for so long. 0_o You should definitely upload them, and then you would be my hero. happy.gif
  • ^^Oh wow, I just watched the "Truth in Music" vids, and ohmygod, the Tim as a dentist one was the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen. Freaky!
  • Shalu, would you pretty please upload those videos! biggrin.gif
    They always screw up when I try to watch them.
  • Wow, I'll definitely upload them for you guys! I had no idea so many people wanted them. I'm on vacation right now, but I'll get back tomorrow. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 06:02 PM)
    Lol, you just have no idea how painful it is not to have internet access! It's some sort of terrible drug laugh.gif

If Tim and Damian need a quiet place to write, Polacca AZ is calling

Oh oh, I know! I know! My solution to the problem has been to open a firefox window, go to youtube, load every single OK Go video I can find there and then never ever shutting down my computer...

Yes, it's bad for my laptop, but once a youtube video is loaded it can be played over and over again. Not really practical if you actually want to shut down, though.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 3 2007, 10:53 PM)
    Wow, I'll definitely upload them for you guys! I had no idea so many people wanted them. I'm on vacation right now, but I'll get back tomorrow. smile.gif

Thanks Shalu, you're brilliant happy.gif biggrin.gif
    I was trying to watch them at school today but they kept mucking up part-way through. sadness.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 12:49 PM)
    oh yes could you please, and the ping pong vid if you've got that

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Sep 2 2007, 04:17 PM)
    I've wanted those for so long. 0_o You should definitely upload them, and then you would be my hero. happy.gif

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 3 2007, 08:35 AM)
    Shalu, would you pretty please upload those videos! biggrin.gif
    They always screw up when I try to watch them.

I posted them in the Federal Truth in Music thread this morning. Just letting you all know, if you hadn't seen it.

I'll try uploading the ping-pong one soon. It's a troublesome one. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 5 2007, 10:32 PM)
    I posted them in the Federal Truth in Music thread this morning. Just letting you all know, if you hadn't seen it.

Oh. Thank You! I want that Ping Pong vid SO bad it hurts. THANK YOU!
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 6 2007, 12:32 PM)

You are my Queen. I less than three you.
  • laugh.gif I less than three myself, too, sometimes. I like to roll around in my own awesomeness.

Here's the ping-pong one.
  • What exactly does your awesomeness smell like?
  • Thanks for the address Sheri smile.gif

Rosa
  • What is Master the Treadmill with Ok Go (Continuous Mix)?
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 9 2007, 03:34 PM)
    What is Master the Treadmill with Ok Go (Continuous Mix)?

I don't own it myself, but from what I've heard, it's basically a workout track. Damian tells you what speed to set your treadmill to for each part of the workout and Ok Go Music is played throughout the thing.
    The continuous mix is just going through the entire 30 minute workout track. You can also buy the individual songs off of the Master the Treadmill on iTunes.

Hope that was helpful.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2007, 01:21 AM)
    What exactly does your awesomeness smell like?

My awesomeness smells differently to each person that smells it, God. smile.gif
    QUOTE (Kay-tea @ Sep 9 2007, 04:22 PM)
    I don't own it myself, but from what I've heard, it's basically a workout track. Damian tells you what speed to set your treadmill to for each part of the workout and Ok Go Music is played throughout the thing.
    The continuous mix is just going through the entire 30 minute workout track. You can also buy the individual songs off of the Master the Treadmill on iTunes.

Hope that was helpful.

Yeah, that's what it is. I'm considering getting it because I really need to work out more. My treadmill is lonely. And what better motivation than Damian's voice... and OK Go songs!
  • wow, a workout video with OK Go! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Is there any video where the guys are doing the ccc cinnamon lips dance with Rusty? So far I have seen the dance with Andy Duncan only...

could anyone please tell me a bit more about the unofficial fan club?

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 9 2007, 05:40 PM)
    wow, a workout video with OK Go! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Is there any video where the guys are doing the ccc cinnamon lips dance with Rusty? So far I have seen the dance with Andy Duncan only...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRVokdTW2QQ

there's a pretty decent vid. : )
  • OH thanks! I want to work out with Damian too!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 9 2007, 07:51 PM)
    OH thanks! I want to work out with Damian too!

I want to work out with Tim. Haha