In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 9 2007, 05:40 PM)
    could anyone please tell me a bit more about the unofficial fan club?

Rosa

Sure, I run it. What do you want to know? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 10 2007, 06:48 AM)
    My awesomeness smells differently to each person that smells it, God. smile.gif

that was such a cop out and you know it tongue.gif
  • this seems silly... but who exactly is Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... is he one of the band members??? ...i'm guessing he is... but i'm just checking... can you please inform me...

edit: wo... that's weird it automatically changes j-o-r-g-e to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... i suppose you all already knew that... but i thought it was pretty cool... and just a bit weird... smile.gif
    Sure, I run it. What do you want to know?

Thanks Rachel. ) I want to know a) if it has a webaddress cool.gif how may I become a member.

Rosa smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 11 2007, 10:56 AM)
    Thanks Rachel. ) I want to know a) if it has a webaddress cool.gif how may I become a member.

Rosa smile.gif

Yeah, I can handle that. biggrin.gif

You join the Unofficial Fan Club by friending the Myspace page where it lives: www.myspace.com/okgounofficialfanclub. It hasn't really expanded beyond myspace at this point because there hasn't been much of a demand for it. But I think I'm going to ask Milosh to put it in top friends. It can't hurt to ask, can it?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 11 2007, 10:40 AM)
    Yeah, I can handle that. biggrin.gif

You join the Unofficial Fan Club by friending the Myspace page where it lives: www.myspace.com/okgounofficialfanclub. It hasn't really expanded beyond myspace at this point because there hasn't been much of a demand for it. But I think I'm going to ask Milosh to put it in top friends. It can't hurt to ask, can it?

don't ask me, I'm just a newbie laugh.gif wink.gif but really, thanks, I'll go check it out.

Rosa smile.gif
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Sep 11 2007, 06:37 AM)
    this seems silly... but who exactly is Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... is he one of the band members??? ...i'm guessing he is... but i'm just checking... can you please inform me...

edit: wo... taht's weird it automatically changes j-o-r-g-e to Mr. Horge, Whom I Adore... i suppose you all already knew that... but i thought it was pretty cool... and just a bit weird... smile.gif

Er, no, he's not a band member. His name is J0rge Just and he's an old friend of Damian's who runs the official website, these boards, sometimes the blog, the Facebook, etc.
  • You forgot to mention that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is a heartbreaker!
  • Well that goes without saying. I mean, he can't truly adore ALL of us back. A few hearts must be shattered.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 11 2007, 09:28 PM)
    You forgot to mention that Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is a heartbreaker!

wub.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 11 2007, 09:34 PM)
    Well that goes without saying. I mean, he can't truly adore ALL of us back. A few hearts must be shattered.

Shhhh!!! Don't say that!!! He loves us, he does.
    I'm thinking he needs a trip on the ark, love.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 10 2007, 10:36 AM)
    that was such a cop out and you know it tongue.gif

Fiiiiiiiiiiiine. My awesomeness smells like Colombian coffee beans, if that's quite alright with you. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 11 2007, 04:45 PM)
    I'm thinking he needs a trip on the ark, love.

He's quite needy, so I'm guessing we'll have to get him a fake captain's hat so he can still feel powerful.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 12 2007, 06:03 AM)
    Er, no, he's not a band member. His name is J0rge Just and he's an old friend of Damian's who runs the official website, these boards, sometimes the blog, the Facebook, etc.

thanks for that, i was wrong once again... but oh well, i'll get over it, probably... tongue.gif
  • Does anybody knows if any of the OK Go members speak any other language besides English?
  • Thanks for asking for me Rosa. LOL
  • I'll bet they all do a mean Pig Latin.
  • Well I think Damian knows how to say "I can't speak your language." in every language. Atleast thats what I heard from an interview.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 12 2007, 07:02 AM)
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiine. My awesomeness smells like Colombian coffee beans, if that's quite alright with you. laugh.gif

That's better.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 12 2007, 10:09 PM)
    I'll bet they all do a mean Pig Latin.

bene! ego quoque laugh.gif

I've got a question about the use of my account. Right now I have to approve every single comment anyone makes on my profile before it appears there...how can I turn this off so that I don't have to approve them when people make them?

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 13 2007, 02:51 PM)
    bene! ego quoque laugh.gif

I've got a question about the use of my account. Right now I have to approve every single comment anyone makes on my profile before it appears there...how can I turn this off so that I don't have to approve them when people make them?

Rosa

hi there Rosa! (we've talked before in another topics but it's the first time i'm saying hi, sorry)

well, you have to select the option my controls in the top of the page and the on the column of the right you have Edit personal information. Select that and choose the options that suit you wink.gif