In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 11 2008, 09:41 PM)
    oh man, where's Rosa when we need her?... laugh.gif

hahahahaha... I'm here Roselin darling... but I don't like the newbies thinking I'm a perv. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 12 2008, 08:44 PM)
    hahahahaha... I'm here Roselin darling... but I don't like the newbies thinking I'm a perv. wink.gif

I'd be happy to share my innuendo PhD with you.... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 12 2008, 03:44 PM)

Psh, I've known some pervs in my short life and you rank very, very, very, very, very, very low on the perv meter.

Ya know, I just realized what with Damian saying "Maybe you're CoolChairman and RepresentaiveRock that we see on our messageboard every day" at the committee meeting yesterday, they might read this board. And I've been going on and on about bliss in silver pants. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 13 2008, 12:58 AM)
    Ya know, I just realized what with Damian saying "Maybe you're CoolChairman and RepresentaiveRock that we see on our messageboard every day" at the committee meeting yesterday, they might read this board. And I've been going on and on about bliss in silver pants. unsure.gif

QUOTE ('Damian in his testimony')
    Today, as I speak to you, some dedicated portion of our fans is listening to this
    testimony, online. (Hi guys).

Today, as I write this, a super awesome Rock band is reading this post, online. (Hi guys).

biggrin.gif
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MAYO, I LOVE YOU! That's hilarious!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 12 2008, 06:58 PM)
    they might read this board. And I've been going on and on about bliss in silver pants. unsure.gif

so? it only means now it's too late to take it back so let's keep on talking about bliss wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 12 2008, 08:36 PM)
    so? it only means now it's too late to take it back so let's keep on talking about bliss wink.gif

Excellent point.
  • My newbie thread has become the new place to see and be seen discussing silver pants and innuendo
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 12 2008, 10:26 PM)
    My newbie thread has become the new place to see and be seen discussing silver pants and innuendo

OMG Roselin, you're a genius! We absolutely MUST come up with a filthy innuendo regarding the silver pants!

Here's for inspiration laugh.gif

Any ideas?
    (I'll just never get tired of that pic tongue.gif )

Rosa
  • hehe oh my i adore you guys...(and those pants) tongue.gif

um i have a question ive been pondering over for quite some time... I know that OK Go is in a couple ways connected to They might be giants through touring and stuff. In an TMBG song "Why does the sun shine" one of the lines is "
    Scientists have found that the sun is a huge atom smashing machine". My question is... are ok go actually fans of TMBG and did they use the line atom smashing in invincible from them?

gah.. there is probably no way to know this tongue.gif. Im just grasping at straws to connect 2 of my favourite bands

• QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 13 2008, 12:27 PM)
    hehe oh my i adore you guys...(and those pants) tongue.gif

um i have a question ive been pondering over for quite some time... I know that OK Go is in a couple ways connected to They might be giants through touring and stuff. In an TMBG song "Why does the sun shine" one of the lines is "
    Scientists have found that the sun is a huge atom smashing machine". My question is... are ok go actually fans of TMBG and did they use the line atom smashing in invincible from them?

gah.. there is probably no way to know this tongue.gif. Im just grasping at straws to connect 2 of my favourite bands

I can answer half of this, actually. Yes, OK Go are TMBG fans. In fact, if you are an OK Go fan, you owe a great debt of gratitude to TMBG. OK Go is managed by John Flansburgh's management company Hornblow Group. Milosh, Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, all those awesome guys work for Hornblow. This is because OK Go actually used to tour with and open for TMBG. I read an article once where Tim said Flansburgh had coached them on writing a lot for their first album. Like, he challenged them to write a stadium rock anthem (Get Over It) and a song where there was one continuous groove running through the whole way (There's a Fire).
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 13 2008, 08:46 AM)
    OMG Roselin, you're a genius! We absolutely MUST come up with a filthy innuendo regarding the silver pants!

Here's for inspiration laugh.gif

Any ideas?
    (I'll just never get tired of that pic tongue.gif )

Rosa

laugh.gif Lol, Rosamelia, you're reminding me of this aftertoon, after some rounds of Tropcial Martinis. We started talking about a particular nerdy guy in our class and how disturbing it is to see how his "breadbasket" looks with his scrubs tucked in. And this was a guy classmate that brought it up. Not that Andy's nerdy! It's the whole "breadbasket" thing.

Oh and Rachel, thanks for the wonderful insightful info
  • Wow, Rachel. I never knew any of that before! Thanks for the info.
  • Rachel, you know everything! thanks, that cleared up alot for me. Ive always found random similarities but its good to be able to know about their past.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 17 2008, 10:02 AM)
    Rachel, you know everything! thanks, that cleared up alot for me. Ive always found random similarities but its good to be able to know about their past.

Hee hee, I'd hardly say I know everything. I am, however, a great big font of completely useless knowledge. biggrin.gif
  • I have a question about their concerts. Do they ever come out and take pictures and stuff with their fans after a concert? I've never been to any of their concerts sad.gif My first one's in May biggrin.gif And I was just wondering, cuz I didn't want to leave too soon or be in the wrong place if they did
  • i personally have always had luck in this department... it's hit or miss though... one time we waited out in the freezing, frigid weather, and andy was a big enough sweetheart to come talk with us for a few minutes and take pictures...

chances are usually pretty good though, that you'll get to meet/take pictures with them smile.gif they're wonderful
  • Awesome, I'm totally waiting around then, thanks
  • I've been to two concerts and had luck both times, there's I think also a good chance of seeing them before they get on stage... (or so I thought when meeting Tim and Damian... biggrin.gif)
  • Okay, what the hell do I make of this?