In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, please say yes!
  • Let's hope that the phantom narwhal upon which Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore is impailed puts him in a good enough mood to agree. smile.gif
    And if it does work, can the rest of us submit questions to you?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 24 2008, 09:40 AM)
    Let's hope that the phantom narwhal upon which Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore is impailed puts him in a good enough mood to agree. smile.gif
    And if it does work, can the rest of us submit questions to you?

Agreed.

And of Course you can! The UFC is by fans, for fans...

even if right now it's being run exceedingly poorly (sorry about that, just had other projects come to the forefront).
  • Hola smile.gif

I've got a question. In chapter 44 of Rusty's blog (June 2005) there's supposedly a pic of him playing catch with Tim and in chapter 45 he says he wants us to see another pic, but I can't get those pics to show now. Could anyone show them to me please?

Rosa smile.gif
  • hey rosa,

i only have one picture... i'll have to rifle through my giant OK Go folder to find it... hopefully it's one you HAVEN'T seen haha
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 20 2008, 10:26 AM)
    hey rosa,

i only have one picture... i'll have to rifle through my giant OK Go folder to find it... hopefully it's one you HAVEN'T seen haha

thanks in advance wink.gif
  • I am SERIOUSLY struggling with finding this picture... I know I saw it on the blog when it was actually THERE... it was just Andy and Tim throwing a ball... and I'm pretty sure Tim's back was facing the camera... but now I don't know where it is!!

I'll keep searching though... sorry Rosa sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 22 2008, 11:38 AM)
    I am SERIOUSLY struggling with finding this picture... I know I saw it on the blog when it was actually THERE... it was just Andy and Tim throwing a ball... and I'm pretty sure Tim's back was facing the camera... but now I don't know where it is!!

ah, don't worry... t isn't a silver pants pic after all wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 22 2008, 09:38 AM)
    I am SERIOUSLY struggling with finding this picture... I know I saw it on the blog when it was actually THERE... it was just Andy and Tim throwing a ball... and I'm pretty sure Tim's back was facing the camera... but now I don't know where it is!!

I think that picture's come up somewhere on this board, but I couldn't remember where.
  • I think I remember it too. (or I just have this image in my head that's never been real)

Let this be a new quest for us boardies! (hopping onto a horse in a knight-wear-thing and finding damsel in distress aka picture) ...omg, it's late
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 22 2008, 07:09 PM)
    I think I remember it too. (or I just have this image in my head that's never been real)

Let this be a new quest for us boardies! (hopping onto a horse in a knight-wear-thing and finding damsel in distress aka picture) ...omg, it's late

Lol! So help me, mayo. You're making me picture Tim in a princess dress and crown. laugh.gif

Dis be da one?:

taken from here:
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...mp;#entry131832
  • YAY, that was the one I had in mind, but Rosa was looking for that picture from the beginning, so maybe it's not the right after all?
    (i think it it!)

Tempe found Princess!!!

and that image of Tim in a princess dress and crown is hilarious!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Well, no dress, but I can get you halfway there with the princess thing:

• i'm drunk. but tepmse thats' teh one i have.

kay
    ilveo taht pciture
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 22 2008, 09:12 PM)
    Lol! So help me, mayo. You're making me picture Tim in a princess dress and crown. laugh.gif

Dis be da one?:

taken from here:
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...mp;#entry131832

thanks... I always thought that was Dan rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 22 2008, 11:10 PM)
    Well, no dress, but I can get you halfway there with the princess thing:

aha, so THAT'S Prince Timothy Charming! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 23 2008, 12:03 AM)
    i'm drunk. but tepmse thats' teh one i have.

kay
    ilveo taht pciture

dis shall be added to the names of nicknames I go by on this here board. I love it! Like saying my name with a slight lisp. Or like saying my name while your hiccupiing and have a slight lisp. It rocks!
  • I've always meant to ask you all what the last track on Oh No was about and this blog posting came up on Goolge Alerts today...

OK Go's album Oh No has a hidden track, which Wikipedia says is "a 35-minute track of singer Damian Kulash's girlfriend sleeping." Wikipedia has this bizarre information.

"9027 KM", which is not listed on the album sleeve, is a 35-minute track of singer Damian Kulash's girlfriend sleeping, included on the US version of the album. He says there is good reason for it, but as of now, fans do not know why, except for a discovery by sherib on the official OK GO forums, which showed that the distance between Los Angeles, California and Malmö, Sweden was 9027 Kilometers (KM).[citation needed] It has been rumored that the track was added to pad out the CD so that their label could not use the extra space to add DRM.

This was new to me! Anyone have any more info about it? Haha I am just even more curious now biggrin.gif
  • Oooh this was the hugest topic of discussion for ages. It's like half an hour of Damian's wife, sleeping, which she recorded separately. Then the record company wanted to put some software on Oh No to stop people from putting it on itunes, so they couldn't send it on for free, but OK Go didn't want it as they know that everyone wants to put the music on their ipods and whatever. So being the lovely people they are, they filled up the rest of the disk with this 30-minute recording so that there wouldn't be any room for the software! Genius! biggrin.gif

The fact that it's Damian's wife is completely irrelevant though, really.

I dunno if anyone else has anything more to add...?
  • i belive his wife was doing some sort of study on sleep or somthing to that effect..so not really irrelvant...bitter alie =p