In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• Are we still going on about the roach broach? Someone really ought to give Ok go that damn broach already! ..... oh but take pictures whoever does, I can see his face now >>>>> ohmy.gif It makes me happy happy.gif
  • To bring you up to date, Jedi3741, the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, is getting it's own myspace page. Feel free to contribute any ideas to make OORBS the best myspace ever! smile.gif
  • Ah. I was trying to explain the wisdom behind roach broaches to my friend at school. She told me to STFU. Lol. I realized that they will never be as accepted as they are here.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 26 2006, 04:55 PM)
    Ah. I was trying to explain the wisdom behind roach broaches to my friend at school. She told me to STFU. Lol. I realized that they will never be as accepted as they are here.

Yes, the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society is starting a revolution. We're trend setters out to advertise Ok Go in all forms of media, including arthropod. So why roaches and not crabs or lobsters? Because roaches make great broaches! They sparkle and shiny when they are fashioned with beading and jewels. They look their very best, when crawling up your vest. Damian will accept no substitutions!

If roach broaches are the new trend, then Ok Go should be so in on it.
    Sounds like I may have to send my goons after this "friend" of yours. Roachie gets upset when people don't try to understand him.
  • I still have trouble accepting them... They still sort of creep me out... But you guys get them so I must be missing something/insane.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 26 2006, 09:20 PM)
    I still have trouble accepting them... They still sort of creep me out... But you guys get them so I must be missing something/insane.

[They scare the hell out of me, too.]
  • Everytime you guys say somethig like that it only makes me want Damian to have one more. Hence the birth of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. You girls maybe afraid and creeped out by roaches, but you are still valued members of the society.
  • 04/26/06 - OkGo Roach Broach Society is temporarily on hiatus today due to papers, tests, homework, rest, and misc. events.
    Will be back tomorrow.
    Until then, drop us ideas here! We appreciate it! Bye bye! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 26 2006, 08:01 PM)
    04/26/06 - OkGo Roach Broach Society is temporarily on hiatus today due to papers, tests, homework, rest, and misc. events.
    Will be back tomorrow.

Ahem, it's the OFFICIAL OkGo Roach Broach Society. Don't forget the word Official. It's Official because I say so. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 26 2006, 08:01 PM)
    04/26/06 - OkGo Roach Broach Society is temporarily on hiatus today due to papers, tests, homework, rest, and misc. events.
    Will be back tomorrow.

4/26/06- 9:41:35- Kelsey wonders why we are labeling the date now.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 26 2006, 09:42 PM)
    4/26/06- 9:41:35- Kelsey wonders why we are labeling the date now.

Hark! What's that you say? Why not roach watches! The little roach broach can function as a watch for those who need a convenient as welll as fashionable broach. Does Damian need to know what time it is?

I didn't want to study... i was procrasinating... and this happened... its a starting... not a finished thing... it says oorbs... theres a roach in there... sorry, I'm becoming insane.
  • Wow! It's fantastic and adorable!

You guys are going to have to help me and oknow figure out how to layout the myspace page. We're going to bog you all down with questions because we are computer illiterate. You guys are all coming up with such fantastic stuff. It's all got to be included somehow.

Lol, isn't the roach broach stuff fun? It's a great escape from the toils of reality.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 08:42 PM)
    Wow! It's fantastic and adorable!

You guys are going to have to help me and oknow figure out how to layout the myspace page. We're going to bog you all down with questions because we are computer illiterate. You guys are all coming up with such fantastic stuff. It's all got to be included somehow.

Lol, isn't the roach broach stuff fun? It's a great escape from the toils of reality.

Have you made the Roachspace yet?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 09:51 PM)
    Have you made the Roachspace yet?

We're starting to fill out some of the info, but there's not much there yet.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 10:07 PM)

Ok I see.
  • Im excited for thissss!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 4 2006, 01:07 AM)

Wait, are ya'll making a group or identity?
  • Can we all be a different broach? Because that would be cool.
  • okay, would you like to be a:
    1. giant Madagascan hissing cockroach
    B. small German cockroach
    3. a brownbanded cockroach
    4. Pennsylvania wood cockroach
    E. an American cockroach
    z. an Oriental cockroach

wow. never in a million years would I ever thought I'd be researching/Googling about roaches. Pretty disgusting...