In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• ^^^ LOL!!!!
    Oh, my how that would be great on "America's Funniest Home Videos!" Too bad there wasn't a surveilance camera going. Why is it that only cockroaches are smart? I mean, you can wire them to drive little roach cars and participate in theatrical productions. Meanwhile, flies that should be enjoying the freedom of wings, have nothing better to do than to fly into stupid places.
    ^^^ LOL!!!!
    Oh, my how that would be great on "America's Funniest Home Videos!" Too bad there wasn't a surveilance camera going. Why is it that only cockroaches are smart? I mean, you can wire them to drive little roach cars and participate in theatrical productions. Meanwhile, flies that should be enjoying the freedom of wings, have nothing better to do than to fly into stupid places.

i dunno. I think roaches secretly have gignormous brain power using their receptive antennas and are currently on their way to overtaking the entire universe one house at a time. Termites are their slaves. Flies meanwhile are just bimbo creatures aimlessly flying around, they don't really know what they're doing. I think I would probably be a good fly, i think it would be fun getting into people's faces and foods. Maybe their bothering us because they have something to say...ahh....
  • I watched xfiles for the first time in a long while last night, and it was about a town and peeps who kept on dieing and roaches being found all over the bodies... it was also about roaches =ing aliens and metal roaches that Moulder found...

... i dont know what this to do with roach broaches, but i thought i should mention it...

after deliberation :

this has to do with roach broaches cause you guys should make fake metal ok go roach broaches... think of it as expansion on your product line for those of us faint of heart...
  • I never put two and two together that you and agentnumone are sisters! Which one is older? Wait, wait. Felster, how can it be that your sister is an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, but you aren't? If you'd like to become an official member, just let me know. wink.gif

Ooo, fake metal roach broaches...kewl! Reminds me of J orge and how he is a robot. Yes! Metal roaches can be useful for the faint of heart, who would like to train themselves to tolerate roaches, or to show their loyalty to roach broaches in their own happy way. You are right, expanding a product line is important. I mean, look at how many thousands of things Martha Stewart has expanded into.
  • Of course!! id love to be in a society for the praise of all sparkaly things with 6 legs!

but you'd have to make my roach, metal 'cause:
    1. roaches freak me
    2. i wouldn't be able to take care of it, and it would probably die... sad.gif

sorry, im just not that neurturing...

but count me in! biggrin.gif
  • yay for Felster! (waves hands in the air) welcome to the society! Tempe will offically welcome you with her slamming down of the gabble soon!
  • Lol, I am not nuturing either. I can barely take care of goldfish. I rely on Oknow to teach me how to take care of pets. Metal roaches are fine. You can work your way up to the real thing. Or you can decorate the metal one all nice so we know how to make the real one all nice.

Ah, yes. Oknow is so right. I have to officially welcome you into the society. Therefore, Felster, I hereby make you an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society *slams down the gabble*
  • As promised, Karleigh, here is a banner I made for OORBS and the Holy Trinity of Ok Go Fandom. It's not super, but its nice. It takes me forever to figure out how to get it from powerpoint into jpeg so that I can upload these things, but I have fun making them. So here it is and I hope you guys like it:

• Pearl, if you would like to be a an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, say the word and you're in.
  • I should ask, am I already a member or not? Because I'd like to be one, seeing as to how you're in my Top 8 on Myspace. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 31 2006, 12:19 PM)
    I should ask, am I already a member or not? Because I'd like to be one, seeing as to how you're in my Top 8 on Myspace. biggrin.gif

Oh, my! You are definitely a member, but I don't think I slammed down the gabble and made it official. *Head slap* What was I thinking. Gomen (sorry in japanese, i think that's how it's spelled, can't remember at the moment) *bowing many times* unsure.gif

You must be made official!!! Therefore, Kikky, I hereby make you an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society *slams down the gabble*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 31 2006, 08:27 PM)
    Oh, my! You are definitely a member, but I don't think I slammed down the gabble and made it official. *Head slap* What was I thinking. Gomen (sorry in japanese, i think that's how it's spelled, can't remember at the moment) *bowing many times* unsure.gif

You must be made official!!! Therefore, Kikky, I hereby make you an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society *slams down the gabble*

hurrah!!! I'm in the super-awesome club!
    Fantastic, you know Japanese! Years of watching anime has increased my tiny vocabulary quite a bit. So, to your gomen, I say maa ii deshou! biggrin.gif
  • so ive really not followed this whole thing

some one some it up in 9 words for me please
  • Decorating roaches for the sake of broaches everywhere, duh!

I had to add in the duh I couldn't think of a 9th word.
  • Putting decorative bug broaches on OK Go's dandy lapels.
  • this will do.....for now
  • So you don't have to read everything inbetween, here's a quick summary of the very first post in this thread and where we are today:

Oknow started this thread. She posted a link to a company that turns living roaches into living roach broaches for movie stars.

Since Damian Kulash loves broaches, I want to make him his very own living roach broach. So I started the Official Ok Go Roach Broach Society and got other boardies involved in my insanity.

THE END
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 1 2006, 11:34 AM)
    this will do.....for now

We aim to please you, oh great one! biggrin.gif
  • This gorgeous, hillarious picture was taken by Kikky (It may or maynot have been doctored with little roaches wink.gif )

Kikky was kind enough to make this, now I want a hillarious caption for it. I can't quite think of something that captures the moment: sweaty Dami, a roach broach on the shirt, and a roachie climing the microphone. Got any idea for a cute caption?

• ok go... getting roachier every day.