In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• I want to be #1!!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 3 2006, 11:12 PM)

I didn't want to study... i was procrasinating... and this happened... its a starting... not a finished thing... it says oorbs... theres a roach in there... sorry, I'm becoming insane.

ohmy.gif You are madly skilled! I'm rather jealous sleep.gif

QUOTE (oknow @ May 4 2006, 02:57 AM)
    okay, would you like to be a:
    1. giant Madagascan hissing cockroach
    B. small German cockroach
    3. a brownbanded cockroach
    4. Pennsylvania wood cockroach
    E. an American cockroach
    z. an Oriental cockroach

wow. never in a million years would I ever thought I'd be researching/Googling about roaches. Pretty disgusting...

hahahaha. This is so great. I'm all for the small German cockroach! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Jedi3741 @ May 4 2006, 03:16 PM)
    hahahaha. This is so great. I'm all for the small German cockroach! tongue.gif

Those are the creepiest ones, besides the ones that fly **cringe**
  • QUOTE (Jedi3741 @ May 4 2006, 03:16 PM)

thanks... I was out of it when i did it...

I googled

3. a brownbanded cockroach

it thoroughly creeped me out... I shuddered. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 3 2006, 11:04 PM)
    Wait, are ya'll making a group or identity?

Which is better? I still don't understand what a group is? So please do explain to me what a group is.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 4 2006, 01:33 PM)
    Those are the creepiest ones, besides the ones that fly **cringe**

Lol, is there a way of turning those cockroach choices into somkind of poll on myspace so that people could take it and get an answer on which cockroach they are?
  • I think its like a thing where you can have a message board and stuff... and if you are in a group it shows up on your profile. I'm not really sure at what you do in a group though...
  • You just talk to different fans of whatever the group is devoted to and upload pictures and stuff.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 04:08 PM)
    You just talk to different fans of whatever the group is devoted to and upload pictures and stuff.

I just want a page where we can post all this great stuff we've been coming up with. I don't want strangers to be able to come in and upload their pictures
  • You can approve who joins.
  • So how bout we do the myspace and then if that's successful, we may try a group. I'd still like a definition of group, and in your opinions, which is better just a myspace or a having a group thing?
  • Having a group would make it easier for everyone to contribute and add things, I guess.
  • Maybe you could make an identity to retell the history and showcase the story of the OORBS , you know what its all about, how it came about, founding members, the song and all the other stuffs... so we could put it in our top 8 if we want... and you could have a group so we could become even more obsessed and talk about OORBSs quest.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 4 2006, 06:03 PM)
    Maybe you could make an identity to retell the history and showcase the story of the OORBS , you know what its all about, how it came about, founding members, the song and all the other stuffs... so we could put it in our top 8 if we want... and you could have a group so we could become even more obsessed and talk about OORBSs quest.

agent, you have ESP! Seriously, are you a spy? Lol. Because that's exactly along the lines of where we're going. It's hard to explain, but you guys will enjoy the site. It's got a little of all of us in it.
  • SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTttttt
    This shall be cool!
  • I vote group, it's easier.
  • how do you make a group?
  • For any of you guys who get bored during the week or who just want to escape studying for finals, OORB's myspace could really use some more colorful banners and pics. So please post some colorful hillarious pics or stories here. biggrin.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 9 2006, 07:55 PM)
    For any of you guys who get bored during the week or who just want to escape studying for finals, OORB's myspace could really use some more colorful banners and pics. So please post some colorful hillarious pics or stories here. biggrin.gif smile.gif

Post the link?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 9 2006, 04:44 PM)
    Post the link?

Ah, forgot to mention, the link is not quite ready to be posted. I was just bored in class today, and rather than pay attention, I started to build the the space up a bit. Hey if you had to listen to lectures about gingivitis, wouldn't you rather play with roaches? Well, anyway, it's still all very basic. But in a few days, oknow and I will post the link and you guys can tell us how to make the site even more kick-ass then can be imagined. tongue.gif