In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• Kewl, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is a robot and so is his roach broach wink.gif

Wait, wait. Did you read that part about making a broadway play with roaches? And you guys think OORBS is crazy? Ha, I think not. Singing and dancing roaches is not a problem, we are training our one roach to do that anyway.
  • I was passing through my sisters room and on her tv she was watching Kim Possible and on that show there was a large roach named "Roachie" that the sidekick was bonding with. I immediatly thought of OORBS and fell to the floor laughing because I could see the same thing happening on the bus between the boys.

Tim/Kim: I can not believe it.

Damian/Ron: What?

Tim/Kim: You and that... that thing.

Damian/Ron: I know. Isnt it amazing?

Tim/Kim: No I mean. Ew you're BONDING with it.

HAHAHAHAHA
  • Ohhh Ron. <3
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 21 2006, 06:52 PM)
    I was passing through my sisters room and on her tv she was watching Kim Possible and on that show there was a large roach named "Roachie" that the sidekick was bonding with. I immediatly thought of OORBS and fell to the floor laughing because I could see the same thing happening on the bus between the boys.

Tim/Kim: I can not believe it.

Damian/Ron: What?

Tim/Kim: You and that... that thing.

Damian/Ron: I know. Isnt it amazing?

Tim/Kim: No I mean. Ew you're BONDING with it.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Lol!!! Oh, I love that too much! How cute! I love that Kimpossible. She got Roachie his own cameo on tv! I love that Lightamatch4me for finding the hidden secret of that episode, lol. Actually, this gives me a great idea for the Roach Broach myspace. I want to post a pic of the okgo lads here and have you guys come up with cute and/or hillarious roach broach related captions for the pic. You guys tell me what you think the okgo boys should be saying in the pic, and then I'll post it on roachie's page. What do you guys think of that idea? Would you be up for it?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 21 2006, 07:39 PM)
    Lol!!! Oh, I love that too much! How cute! I love that Kimpossible. She got Roachie his own cameo on tv! I love that Lightamatch4me for finding the hidden secret of that episode, lol. Actually, this gives me a great idea for the Roach Broach myspace. I want to post a pic of the okgo lads here and have you guys come up with cute and/or hillarious roach broach related captions for the pic. You guys tell me what you think the okgo boys should be saying in the pic, and then I'll post it on roachie's page. What do you guys think of that idea? Would you be up for it?

Ah yes. But you see one flaw to this plan is... YOU NEVER POSTED THE LINK!!!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 21 2006, 07:42 PM)
    Ah yes. But you see one flaw to this plan is... YOU NEVER POSTED THE LINK!!!

Damn it your right! Okay! Just let me put the blog on and then I'll release the link. (Yes, roachie will have a blog. I hope you enjoy it. And I look forward to all you all's ideas for the blog)
  • Okay, I haven't given the page a URL yet, but it will probably be: okgo_roachbroach
    does that sound like a good URL?

meanwhile: does anyone want to see the official "Official OkGo Roach Broach Society" myspace page? Shall I release it to the eager public?

http://www.myspace.com/75154101

have fun kids! Share your thoughts guys on what you'd like to see on roachie's page in the future! Now I shall go back to studying, bleh.
  • I HOPE that since The Trinity friended TOOGRBS they will be approved and then put in the top 8. Us fan clubs need to stick together.
  • Hellolover86, I freaked out for a second because your Kulash siggies weren't loading. Bad computer, bad! Anyway, of course The Trinity is on OORBS's top 8. We hope we will be on your top 8 too! (Afterall, hellolover86, you are a valued member of OORBS and I am a member of the Trinity fan club. So you see, it's a never ending circle of love for roaches and Ok Go biggrin.gif )

P.S. I know there may be a few of you who get bored reading other people's blogs, but please read OORBS's blog. You will love the stories you find there. Every boardie is mentioned in the blog in some way! Right now, there is only one blog up, but I have 3 more that I'm waiting to post.
  • Aww, of course you are! You're number 5 behind OK Go and the founders!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 22 2006, 05:54 PM)
    Aww, of course you are! You're number 5 behind OK Go and the founders!

Yey! I just love working with the Trinity! They rock my world. Let me know when I can do anything for the Trinity on their myspace page.

Also, in the midst of boredom, staring at my textbook, I've come up with another tag-line for OORBS. Next time I make a new siggie I'm thinking of using it. So, what do you guys think of this new motto I've come up with:

"The Official OkGo Roach Broach Society....Because roaches are a guy's best friend."
  • Hmm, it could work.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 23 2006, 12:34 AM)
    "The Official OkGo Roach Broach Society....Because roaches are a guy's best friend."

hmm... I'd say "because roaches are a band's best friend" or "an Ok Goer's best friend" or something more to do with the band instead of just "a guy". However, its not my group or my slogan or my siggie, so go ahead and do whatever-- it'll still work either way.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 23 2006, 12:14 PM)
    hmm... I'd say "because roaches are a band's best friend" or "an Ok Goer's best friend" or something more to do with the band instead of just "a guy". However, its not my group or my slogan or my siggie, so go ahead and do whatever-- it'll still work either way.

lol, thankie for the suggestion PhantomMilk! Lol, your're right I like "are a band's best friend." You are a valued member of the society, so you are allowed to make suggestions whenever you'd like, dearie biggrin.gif If you come up with any idea in the slightest, feel free to share! It's OUR society, not mine alone!

(And Hellolover86, if you need OORBS for anything on the Trinity's myspace page, let me know.)
  • I want one of those thingers, you know, those things that ok go has on the juggling club...BANNERS! Yes, banners, that's what I want.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 23 2006, 05:03 PM)
    I want one of those thingers, you know, those things that ok go has on the juggling club...BANNERS! Yes, banners, that's what I want.

You mean you want a roach broach banner? Alright, one of you peeps who are good at making banners and such, make another fabulous roach broach banner that OORBS and the Trinity can share on their myspaces.

And I'll try making one too, on Thursday night when my homework's all done.
  • Then I guess The Trinity should make one too and we can whole whore each other on our pages.
  • oh my! I love the sprinkly sparkly chocolate donut on the page!
    We need more sprinkle sparkles!
  • Here are 2 websites that have sprinkle sparkles:

http://www.mypimpprofile.com/graphics/glit...mages/index.php

http://www.bigoo.ws/visualizza_cat.php?tipo=345

mmmm, donuts.....drool! Eww!!!!! Speaking of bugs, I just found a fly floating in my coffee!! Where the heck did this stupid fly come from!? blink.gif
  • wow. lots of sparkle and shine that's for sure.

(off topic) eww. gross. My mom one time told me that she knew a coworker once who was a front desk clerk and was so lazy that once she saw him sleeping in a chair with his feet propped up on the table and his mouth wide open and a fly flew straight into his mouth and woke him up. I think he swallowed it.