In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• The siggie is awesome. And it is going up on Roachie's page, with your approval of course, starshaped
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 5 2007, 07:34 PM)
    The siggie is awesome. And it is going up on Roachie's page, with your approval of course, starshaped

But of course. They're right though, it is too big. But on flickr.com the sizes "medium" and "small" are the same for some reason. Hmm. Curious. Very curious.

So I'm putting the big one here:

• I never remember to ask this, but can I be a member even if I don't have a myspace? I mean, I play a role in one of the blogs and all, but I don't think I'm on that very fancy "K" list cause of my non-'space-ness.

not that it matters, but its something I've thought more than once.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 6 2007, 07:20 PM)
    I never remember to ask this, but can I be a member even if I don't have a myspace? I mean, I play a role in one of the blogs and all, but I don't think I'm on that very fancy "K" list cause of my non-'space-ness.

not that it matters, but its something I've thought more than once.

You become a member of OORBS when you show amazing creativity, hillariousness, and an interest in our cause. You don't need a myspace to be a member. All you need is for me to slam down the gabble. It's a boardie thing more than a myspace thing. I should really make a list of our boardie members.

Anyway, you are one of our original members, milkie. wink.gif

(P.S. I don't respond to people's comments on OORBS's blogs and pics only because I"m not sure how to.)
  • okay... thank you tempe!

that's a good thing to know, and now I feel very special to be an "original"!
  • Umm, Roachie got this friend request:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=151926368

It's from a dating website...Does this person know she's requesting that a roach should join her dating site? blink.gif

(So whaddya say? Shall I add her as a friend of OORBS?)
  • Watch out--if she's too desperate, she might get possessive of Roachie.
  • I think you should add her. Then let rochie make his plea to the lady. Everyone deserves love. Even bejewelled roaches.

I wonder what Roachies looking for in a lady roach? is Love of OK Go a compulsary?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 28 2007, 12:40 PM)
    I think you should add her. Then let rochie make his plea to the lady. Everyone deserves love. Even bejewelled roaches.

I wonder what Roachies looking for in a lady roach? is Love of OK Go a compulsary?

Well, when Roachie falls in love, he gets kind of obsessive. Like, you don't want to get between him and a box of Crispey Cremes.

Love of Ok Go is not compulsary. But she'd better like decorating things.

He'd probably start reciting Shakespeare to the dear lady. Then he'd make the unfortunate mistake of waiting for the first date to admit to her that he's not even homosapien.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 28 2007, 12:40 PM)
    I think you should add her. Then let rochie make his plea to the lady. Everyone deserves love. Even bejewelled roaches.

Well, when Roachie falls in love, he gets kind of obsessive. Like, you don't want to get between him and a box of Krispey Kremes.

Love of Ok Go is not compulsary. But she'd better like decorating things.

He'd probably start reciting Shakespeare to the dear lady. Then he'd make the unfortunate mistake of waiting for the first date to admit to her that he's not even homosapien.
  • I had a patient this week who is a stewardess. She says one time at a stop over in NJ, she and her co-workers were hungry for soup. They scoured the town, until they found a restaurant. She was overjoined, till she found a roach swimming in her soup! Ah, how nice, the soup is for two.

....hey, Roachie gets around and he has a thing for stewardesses!
  • Presenting, Roachie's small screen debut on CSI: NY. Fastforward this clip to 4 min 30 seconds. Anything before that is irrelavant, disgusting, and boring. If any of you could cut out the begining and get me from 4:30 on, I'd love to post it on the OkGo Roach Broach myspace page. Anyway, enjoy a giggle that only we boardies could understand wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iltJrjE1e4
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 20 2007, 02:21 AM)
    Presenting, Roachie's small screen debut on CSI: NY. Fastforward this clip to 4 min 30 seconds. Anything before that is irrelavant, disgusting, and boring. If any of you could cut out the begining and get me from 4:30 on, I'd love to post it on the OkGo Roach Broach myspace page. Anyway, enjoy a giggle that only we boardies could understand wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iltJrjE1e4

haha, that's awesome!!
    I can do that for you tonight if you like.
    I'd totally do it now except for class. Class which is sad.
  • hehe when that dude said "A Roach Broach" i giggled alot...
  • haha that was so cool! i'm glad Roachie's getting some screen time. =D
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 20 2007, 06:56 PM)
    haha that was so cool! i'm glad Roachie's getting some screen time. =D

Yeah, and poor Roachie gets no royalties. They laughed at him for even wanting any $

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 20 2007, 12:06 PM)
    haha, that's awesome!!
    I can do that for you tonight if you like.
    I'd totally do it now except for class. Class which is sad.

^^ I would love that, if it's not too much trouble. If it's too much trouble, that's ok
  • I just found this in my local paper and I immediately thought of the board!

Does this happen a lot?

I scanned this, so I'm sorry for the bad quality-ness pf the picture!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 7 2006, 08:11 PM)
    Hurray for fate and hurray for roro! Welcome to the society! biggrin.gif

^^ is this a good caption? If you guys like it, it's going up on the myspace.

(Special thanks to Kikky for taking the fabulous pic, for doctoring the fabulous pic, and for giving me tips on how to add a caption to it biggrin.gif )

you had me at sweaty Damian smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 18 2008, 10:28 AM)
    you had me at sweaty Damian smile.gif

laugh.gif Rosa, I'm gonna have to get a pic of Andy and Roachie one of these days.

Lola, that's awesome! Thanks for the hot scoop. Roachie was a bit sad to see Lilly in that pic. Apparently, an old fling?

If I give someone a pic of Roachie, can they photoshop out the background for me? I don't have photoshop, everytime I want to use a pic of him, I have to do weird coloring to get the background out. I'm too cheap to buy photoshop sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 18 2008, 05:04 PM)
    laugh.gif Rosa, I'm gonna have to get a pic of Andy and Roachie one of these days.

I think I need CPR. laugh.gif