In this Discussion

The Official Cillian Murphy Squee Thread

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So I've decided that we all squee about Cillian Murphy so much that he really needs his own thread on this board. That way, we can all go back to squeeing about OK Go in their threads. biggrin.gif So, yeah, go crazy.

Also- Breakfast on Pluto is coming out on the 18th! *happy dance!* If you haven't seen this movie, you HAVE to. It's gorgeous, Cillian is gorgeous in it, and he was nominated for a Golden Globe for best actor. (And he should have been nominated for an Oscar as well, in my humble opinion...)

See? Look, pretty. ^^

Also, more Cillian eye candy:

wub.gif

Comments

• Hurray! You've finally started the CM thread, hurray! And you should've warned me that there would be some gorgeous pics of him on your first post. I nearly fell over right in the middle of class! (Heh, this is the Official Cillian Murphy thread, so I should've known better!)

I guess if you have to be threatened on a plane by a random stranger, it couldn't get any better than that--at least he was sexy.
  • apart from the film was absolutely crap. well, minus the parts where she beat the crap out of him and stuck a pen in his throat haha
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 5 2006, 05:11 PM)

I guess if you have to be threatened on a plane by a random stranger, it couldn't get any better than that--at least he was sexy.

Yeah, seriously. The weird thing about that movie is that, for the first 20 minutes, it looks like it could turn out to be a romantic comedy- and then Rippner gets all creepy....that whole "Yeah, that's what they said before I killed them" line? blink.gif

Am I the only one who wanted Jackson and Lisa to start making out in the bathroom scene....? Okay, yeah I am.

Oh! Also, Wes Craven has talked about making a Red Eye sequel apparently- but I think that's probably a bad idea. Also, I doubt that Cillian would go for it, unless it was an exceptionally good script.
  • It's about time!
    This man is the epitome of brilliance. Ahhh *sigh*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 5 2006, 12:06 PM)
    Hurray! You've finally started the CM thread, hurray! And you should've warned me that there would be some gorgeous pics of him on your first post. I nearly fell over right in the middle of class! (Heh, this is the Official Cillian Murphy thread, so I should've known better!)

If you think those are gorgeous, check out this one:

That's seriously a Cilliangasm right there.
  • I screencaped On The Edge, a movie of his from a few years ago... they're all at the photobucket here: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/Leikela8/OnTheEdge/

ahh, love him!
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Apr 5 2006, 11:18 PM)
    I screencaped On The Edge, a movie of his from a few years ago... they're all at the photobucket here: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/Leikela8/OnTheEdge/

ahh, love him!

Oh, man! On the Edge! I got that for my birthday, and squeed around the room. It is the good.
  • I really want On The Edge... I've seen most of it, not the beginning though. Hmm.. ONE day!
  • Dude, I have totally not seen On The Edge. Katy, will you burn it for me?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 06:10 PM)
    Dude, I have totally not seen On The Edge. Katy, will you burn it for me?

Once I get to a burner. As I don't have one here at school.

Also! Why do the Brits get a prettier DVD cover for BoP than us? Not fair!
  • Because the UK is better. Come on Katy, you know that.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 11:37 PM)
    Because the UK is better. Come on Katy, you know that.

True. But still. Have you seen the US cover of the DVD? It's horrid and CGed and has a terrible tagline. I think we may have discussed this.

Their cover.

OUR cover.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 6 2006, 09:34 PM)
    True. But still. Have you seen the US cover of the DVD? It's horrid and CGed and has a terrible tagline. I think we may have discussed this.

Their cover.

OUR cover.

dAMNIT
    if DVDs from the UK werent different, I would wait till September to buy it..
  • I have a zone-less dvd player, so I can watch both. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 7 2006, 01:00 AM)
    dAMNIT
    if DVDs from the UK werent different, I would wait till September to buy it..

For serious. I might just buy the UK version for the pretty cover. smile.gif

I mean, "Same world, different planet"? wtf......? Who came up with that tagline...?
  • One of my friends in school today was dumb enough to ask, "Who's Cillian Murphy?" I showed him pics and imdb.com and soon straightened him out! (Sorry just had to get that off my chest.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 7 2006, 05:28 PM)
    For serious. I might just buy the UK version for the pretty cover. smile.gif

I mean, "Same world, different planet"? wtf......? Who came up with that tagline...?

Some lame American, probably.
  • YAY! Now we can talk about Cillian all we want..well I must say I admire his music taste.